396. Regulation of the Federal Minister for Science, Research and the Economy, which amalgles the regulation on the rules on the standing and exercising rules for the provision of services for the care of persons
On the basis of § 69 (2) of the 1994 Commercial Code (Gewerbeordnung)-GewO 1994, BGBl. N ° 194, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. I n ° 81/2015, shall be assigned in agreement with the Federal Minister for Labour, Social Affairs and Consumer Protection:
The regulation of the Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and Labour on the rules of the state and the exercise of the rules for the provision of services for the care of persons, BGBl. II No 278/2007, shall be amended as follows:
1. The title of the Regulation shall be followed by the following: "Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and Labour" through the phrase "Federal Minister for Science, Research and the Economy" replaced.
2. In Section 1 (1), between the word order 'in the performance of their duties' and the phrase " to pay attention to the welfare of the person to be cared for the word "on" inserted.
3. § 5 deleted.
4. The previous text of § 6 receives the sales designation "(1)" .
5. The following paragraph 2 is added to § 6:
" (2) § 1 (1) in the version of the BGBl Regulation. II No. 396/2015 enters into force with the entry into force of the Ordinary of the Federal Minister of Science, Research and Economics on the rules for the organisation of personal care, BGBl. II No 396/2015, in force; at the same time, § 5 repeals force ".