405 regulation of the Government modifies the management form regulation
On the basis of the General administrative procedures Act 1991, Federal Law Gazette No. 51/1991, as last amended by the Verwaltungsgerichtsbarkeits adjustment Act inside, Federal Law Gazette I no. 161/2013, as well as the administrative penal code 1991, Federal Law Gazette No. 52/1991, and of the administrative enforcement Act 1991, BGBl. No. 53/1991, last amended by the Verwaltungsgerichtsbarkeits implementation Act 2013, Federal Law Gazette I no. 33/2013, is prescribed:
The Administration form regulation - VwFormV, Federal Law Gazette II No. 400/2013, is amended as follows:
1 the text of § 1 is preceded by the sales designation (1); the following paragraph 2 is added:
"(2) as far as the handling of administrative procedure laws in the regulatory procedure in accordance with section 13, paragraph 1, of the ethnic group act - VoGrG, Federal Law Gazette No. are 396/1976 in the language of an ethnic group has to be done, for they set the connected, forming a part of this regulation forms in Croatian, Slovenian and Hungarian."
2. in article 2 (1) and 2 accounts for the sales denomination.
3. in article 2, paragraph 1 Z 2 (§ 2 No. 2 new) after the phrase "the regulations" the phrase ", fees regulations" inserted.
4. paragraph 3 shall be added following paragraph 3 and 4:
"No. 405/2015 II (3) § 1, § 2, forms 1 to 57, and G 1 to G 3 and the forms in Croatian, Slovenian and Hungarian language in the version of regulation BGBl. at the end of the month of the announcement of this regulation into force.
(4) subject to paragraph 2 which can II place the Ordinance BGBl. No. 405 / 2015 established forms that II are administrative form regulation, Federal Law Gazette No. 400/2013 fixed forms of equal number taking up re-utilization. This does not apply to the forms of 22, 40 to 43, 46, 47, 53 and 55."
5. the following forms shall be added:
Form 1 to 57 and G 1 g 3 [see annex]
Forms in the Croatian language [see annex]
Forms in Slovenian language [see annex]
Forms in Hungarian language [see annex]
Faymann Mitterlehner Hundstorfer Heinisch-Hosek Kurz Karmazin Schelling o Mikl-Leitner Brandstetter Ostermayer Klug Raj sands