430 regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, the minimum wage rate for home Besorgerin for Burgenland is set with the
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 98/2012 empowered to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate decision by December 10, 2012, after a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate
for House Besorgerin - Burgenland
§ 1. This minimum wage rate applies:
1 space: for the Federal Province of Burgenland;
2. personally and professionally: for home Besorgerin, on which the House Besorgerin Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 16/1970, applied and their employer, a) which are not members of a collective agreement enabled Corporation in its capacity as an employer of House besorgern/home besorgerinnen or b) if they acquire the ability of collective agreement after entry into force of the minimum wage tariff or join a collective agreement enabled Corporation, as long as no collective agreement for them is concluded.
Services pursuant to §§ 3 and 4 para 1 caretaker law
2. (1) the monthly fee for which pursuant to §§ 3 and 4 para 1 of the caretaker law service deliverables has to be:
1. for apartments per square meter floor space €0,2400, 2 for other premises per square meter floor space €0,2400, 3rd for the cleaning of the sidewalks and the coating of ice per square metre of the area to be cleaned €0,4347.
(2) as a substitute for the cost of procurement the cleaning work in accordance with § 4 para 1 subpara 1 lit. a to d of the caretaker law required materials a monthly supplement to the fee in the amount of 20% goes to the / the House Besorgerin in § 2 para 1 Nos. 1 and 2 fixed amounts. This supplement is not part of the fee.
(3) a person who in the prescribed closed period the services of / the House besorgers/home Besorgerin or the ordered representation for opening the door to complete takes, has this on / the House Besorgerin or whose representative to pay a Sperrgeld that has to be €4.80 €4.27, after midnight when opening the door before midnight.
(4) which is from para 1 and 2 resulting payout amount is commercially on 10 cents be rounded and the / to make monthly in hindsight by the homeowners.
Services according to § 4 para 3 caretaker law
§ 3 (1) the House Besorgerin to in addition to the remuneration, which is on the basis of §§ 7 para 1 and 12 of the law on home Besorgerin secured to him/her, following work carried out on a house below remuneration where this additional charge composed of the sum for the living space, other premises, pavements, other walk-in areas and wound care.
1 one more time per the simple charge: a) repair, attaching a heat or sound insulation of a courtyard facade (or rear) or alley facade (or front). A surcharge of 75% should be given in the presence of increased House Windows.
(b) in the case of coloring of the staircase House, where, if there are several stairwells and only one of them be painted out on this aliquot share goes to. A surcharge of 75% should be given in the presence of increased House Windows.
(c) in the case of laying a continuous riser under plaster (each crack), provided that this is not at the same time performed with the coloring of the staircase House. When laying a pipeline for individual floors or stairs to the aliquot part.
(d) for installation of lifts (for any factoring analog as lit. b).
(e) in the case of window replacement or repair (for any factoring analog as lit. b).
f) at roof repair or removal (for any factoring analog as lit. b).
2. the payment of the remuneration for work has after no. 1, if it be completed within a period of two months, after conclusion of this work, monthly in hindsight to be akontoweise in another case.
3. the payment of the fee has after no. 1 be apportioned immediately to be done when the work was terminated before all repair and cleaning work.
(2) for other extraordinary work to an hourly wage of €8.37. This fee is to settle, so in hindsight, that the work done in the previous month enter at the latest on the 10th of the following month for payment. This hourly rate applies only insofar as not in the minimum wage rate for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises, M 19/2012/XXVI/99/13, other fee rates are set.
(3) for cleaning a toilet used by the house parties, a monthly fee of €19.76 to by any of these parties. A monthly fee of €49.41 deserves for cleaning a toilet in laundry rooms.
(4) a lump sum of €54,94 deserves per disposal for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution (in particular blood, urine, excrement, vomit, saliva) in common areas. A lump sum of 50% of the above lump sum deserves per removal for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution in communal outdoor areas (lawns, pavement, etc.).
(5) according to par. 1 to 4, the supplement applicable pursuant to section 8 of the caretaker law will be added the fee, if it's cleaning.
(6) extraordinary cleaning must be performed according to paragraphs 1 and 2 on a Sunday or public holiday for special reasons, increased this hourly rate to 100%.
(7) an hourly rate of €6.28 deserves for agreed compulsory attendance to performing other than the services referred to in article 4, paragraph 1 and 3 of the caretaker law. This hourly rate to 100% increases on Sundays and public holidays.
(8) for the care of mechanical laundries, €16,99 charges monthly per washing machine along with any additional devices. Is from the / a collection for the use of facilities conducted by the supervisor, a fee of 5% of the collected sum to also.
(9) for the cleaning of garbage pit areas and populate and replacing the garbage cans, as well as for the cleaning of garbage can solve a monthly fee goes to, is to calculate the amount according to the actual work performance and on the basis of the under paragraph 2 of set total.
§ 4. For the cleaning of sidewalks and other walk-in areas, unless they are included not in the calculation of remuneration no. 3 according to article 2, paragraph 1, she goes to Z per square meters of sidewalk space pursuant to § 2 para 1 3 remuneration to fixed.
Holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration
§ 5 (1) the House Besorgerin a holiday allowance in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of May and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of November fees each year also, but at least a holiday allowance and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of each one-twelfth of the annual subscription.
(2) the grant of holidays at the start of the holiday is to disburse no later than with the payout of in June due to salary. The Weihnachtsremuneration is to pay at the latest with the payout of the upcoming November salary.
(3) begins or ends the employment relationship during the calendar year, as holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration fees / the House Besorgerin according to the period of service in this calendar year proportionally.
More favourable agreements existing § 6 are not affected by these minimum wage rate.
§ 7. This minimum wage rate changes the minimum wage rate of November 16, 2011, M 6/2011/XXVI/99/6, Federal Law Gazette II No. 372/2011, and comes into force on January 1, 2013.