106. Federal law, with which the National Council election regulations 1992 and the Referendum Act 1989 cannot be modified (election law adaptation Act 2012)
The National Council has decided:
Change the National Council election regulations 1992
The Federal law on the election of the National Council (National Council of election regulations 1992 - NRWO), BGBl. No. 471, amended by the EBIG - introduction Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 12/2012, is amended as follows:
1. in article 3, paragraph 2, the table rows are
6B Styria Center
6C South Styria
6 d South Eastern Styria
6E East Styria
6F Styria North
6 G Styria Northwest
"6 H West Styria"
replaced by following table rows:
"6A Graz and surroundings
6B Eastern Styria
6C West Styria
6 d upper Styria"
2. the following paragraph 4 is added to § 8:
"(4) an on the basis of landesgesetzlicher provisions in place of a mayor of temporarily inserted officials (E.g., Government Commissioner, Office administrator) a Mayor on the basis of this Federal Act has to perceive future acts."
3. According to § 126, following § 127 together with heading shall be inserted:
"Changes in the areas of Stimmbezirke
section 127. Becomes effective between the date and the election day a change in the areas of Stimmbezirke shall apply: 1. the electoral map (Appendix 3, back, in conjunction with § 39 para. 3) has to have the address of the district election authorities after the area change.
2. the capture of voting cards (§ 60 para 4), that have the address of a district election authorities for this purpose after a change in area, has become effective, the area change those to perceive district election office, whose official residence is located in the place of the district electoral authority, is responsible after effective date of change of area to capture. No official seat of a regional election office, located at the place of the address after the area change district election authority before the effective area change the voting cards marked with a such address to collect at the nearest district election Office of the country are so forward.
3. to the date of effect of the area change, district election office, which have recorded 2 voting cards according to Z, have to pass this along with the made records on district election authority after effective date of change of the area.
4. after the effective date of a change in area, capture the newly formed district election office the then-incoming voting cards (article 60 par. 4) and evaluate them, as well as the voting cards forwarded pursuant to no. 3 by district electoral authority in accordance with of article 90.
5. after the effective date of a change in area is the announcement of the mandate numbers (§ 5 para 1) making again. With this announcement comes. the last announcement of the mandate assignments override"
4 the following paragraph 4 is added to the article 129:
"(4) I no. 106/2012 section 3, paragraph 2, as well as the annex 1 as amended by Federal Law Gazette into force on January 1, 2013."
5. in annex 1, the heading of "Styria" is as follows:
Graz and surroundings
the city of Graz and the political district of Graz-Umgebung
the political districts: Hartberg-Fürstenfeld, South-Eastern Styria and Weiz
the political districts: Germany mountain, Leibnitz, Voitsberg
the political districts: Bruck Mürzzuschlag, Leoben and Liezen, Murau Murtal article 2
Amendment to the Referendum Act 1989
The referendum law 1989, Federal Law Gazette no 356/1989, as last amended by the EBIG - introduction Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 12/2012, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 4:
„§ 4. To carry out the referendum the district election office, municipal electoral authorities, district election office, electoral authorities and the Federal Election Commission are called in accordance with this Federal Act, 1992 - each of which is NRWO, BGBl. No. 471, according to the provisions of the national electoral code in the Office. "In addition, the relevant provisions of the NRWO, including the provisions on international election observation (in particular section 20a of NRWO) and changes in the areas of Stimmbezirke are on these electoral authorities (article 127 NRWO), mutatis mutandis apply."
2. paragraph 6 subsection 2:
"(2) first pending appeals and appeals in accordance with the deadlines set out in the sections 29 to 32 NRWO for the opposition and appeal proceedings is about possible under the provisions of the electoral evidence Act 1973 date (§ 2 para 2) to decide. Objections came after the deadline are no longer taken into account."
3. paragraph 7:
"§ Is the by-laws provided for in § 2 of the Mayor in all communities 7 at the latest on the 14th day before the day of the referendum object, anyway, but also by public attack, until the day of the survey to be published."
4. Annex 3 is added at the bottom of the following set:
"For the selected solution in the associated contact an X."