466th Ordinance of the Federal Minister for economy, family and youth regarding the Frauenförderungsplan for the sphere of competence of the Federal Ministry for economy, family and youth
On the basis of section 11a of the federal equal treatment Act (B-GlBG), Federal Law Gazette No. 100/1993, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 140/2011, is prescribed:
General terms and conditions
1. (1) promotes the Federal Ministry for economy, family and youth an active equal treatment strategy for the implementation of a sustainable equal opportunities for women and men, as well as ensuring the compatibility of family and career for all staff.
(2) the present woman promotion plan defines measures to tackle the under-representation of women in accordance with § 11 para. 2 B GlBG in all those Central, subordinate, and associated services of the Ministry of economy, family and youth (Department), for which no own woman promotion plan must be created.
(3) measures to promote equal opportunities are all staff, in particular by all managers, to support.
(4) as external sign are all legislation, internal and external documents and publications of the Department formulations as well as organ and function names to be selected so that they affect women and men equally and avoid unprofessional differentiation between women and men.
§ 2. With the implementation of the present plan of woman promotion the following objectives:
1. the increase of the percentage of women in all usage, remuneration, evaluation and functional groups, as well as in leadership roles of the Federal Ministry for economy, family and youth and downstream services to 50%;
2. the increase in the percentage of women in all decision-making structures (management functions, commissions and bodies) and the increased involvement of women in decision-making processes;
3. sustainable granting equal opportunities for women through targeted promotion of a positive attitude for all staff in the Department to the employment of women;
4. a targeted personnel planning and development the potential of women to use, in particular through equal opportunities for women and men in education and training, pay and promotion;
5. the active participation of measures to strengthen the professional identity of women and to promote their readiness to exert influence, to fashion, to make decisions and to take responsibility, through the senior managers of the Department;
6. the anchoring of gender mainstreaming / gender budgeting-strategy in all areas of activity of the Federal Ministry for economy, family and youth;
7. the promotion of the use of parental leave by men and the optimization of the reconciliation of family responsibilities and professional interests.
A. measures to raise the awareness
Active promotion of women
§ 3. In the sphere of the Federal Ministry for economy, family and youth is respected at all levels on the equality between women and men.
Senior executives are 4. (1) for the implementation of women-promoting measures by compulsory accompanying measures (such as training) to raise awareness.
(2) supervisors and human resources departments have become involved in the development of woman promotion activities, to go along with the measures to be taken and to take over a role model through an active participation in the implementation.
(3) executives have actively to support women in shaping her career. In the employee/internal talks is to indicate the objectives of woman promotion plan of the Department.
Equal treatment and the promotion of women in the development of the Organization
5. (1) is any planned changes in business and assignment of staff or any planned organization change to announce the or the Chairman of the Working Group for equality issues.
(2) structure and reorganization programs have carefully best the objectives of the advancement of women to take.
(3) in working groups for the implementation of administrative reform measures, personnel planning and staff development, reorganization and future projects, as for example at management innovation programs, is to work towards a reasonable proportion of women.
Protection of human dignity in the workplace
Section 6 (1) is to protect the dignity of women and men in the workplace. Behaviors which violate human dignity, especially derogatory remarks and presentations, publications of all kinds, bullying and sexual harassment, must be avoided. It is the managers in all departments of the Ministry, to create awareness and to a working atmosphere, which is supported by mutual respect.
(2) all staff are by the human resources departments of the legal and other options, in violation of their dignity in the workplace, in particular against sexual harassment, bullying or discrimination on grounds of sex to the military, once a year to inform.
(3) in the case of reports of violations of dignity in the workplace that or the competent compliance officer from the human resources department about it is to inform, with the written consent of the victim also its name for the purpose of contact can be announced.
All staff are § 7 (1) to inform after entry into force of the woman promotion plan by the human resources departments in an appropriate manner in. The current wife promotion plan is to put in each Department for general inspection.
(2) Likewise, the report is B GlBG, which informs the achievement of equality and advancement of women on the State to inform all staff of the Department according to § 12.
(3) for issues of equal treatment is in relevant publications of the Department, especially in Department-internal digital and analog media, to be provided according to space.
(4) participation in information sessions is the staff of the compliance officer and the individual contact to the competent compliance officer within the service period.
(5) advise the personnel departments in women and parents relevant questions of law (for example to maternity protection, parental leave, care exemption, doctor visits with children, granting of Sonderurlauben, part-time work and their services, besoldungs - and pension-legal consequences).
(B). Special promotion measures
Measures to increase the proportion of women
§ 8 (1) with additions, acquisitions in the post area and in establishing maternity leave replacement forces is to make 11 b compliance with § § 11 d B GlBG.
(2) in the case of tenders of positions and functions b or section 11 is on the woman promotion bid in accordance with § 11 to note c B GlBG.
(3) the compliance officer of the respective area of representation is about all applications and the outcome of the selection procedure, specifying the name and in the case of the rejection of an applicant, to inform about the reasons.
(4) it is task of senior executives, to motivate women to take on leadership positions.
§ 9 (1) within the framework of the basic training of staff is to provide sufficient way the competent compliance officer, to imagine participants and to inform them about the B GlBG and woman promotion plan.
(2) Frauenförderungs - and gender issues are addressed in the basic training of all use Group.
Measures in the field of education and training
10. (1) it is whether superiors, to encourage women to participate in internal and external education according to the 11 of section d B GlBG, to propose concrete steps of training and to provide access to these.
(2) in particular the staff of the usage / pay Group C/c and D/d or A3/v3 and A4/v4 will be additional skills taught through special courses and allows a career advancement.
3 / the competent compliance officer is separated by the personnel and training Department every year until 31 March of the following year on the number of participants and participants in internal and external training in the previous year to inform by gender.
§ 11. For the development of a departmental internal leadership program, the managers have to notify the employer and the Chairperson of the Working Group for junior managers in accordance with a balanced gender participation appropriate equality issues for a young Executive pool.
Training of managers
§ 12 (1) managers and supervisors are required to inform themselves about the B-GlBG and related issues of the advancement of women and equal treatment. The training of staff with superior function is on topics such as women's empowerment, the federal equal treatment Act, reconciliation of family and working life, to be taken into account gender mainstreaming and gender budgeting.
(2) the participation of women, even if they are part-time, Executive courses is to encourage, particularly in those areas of the Department, in which women are under-represented.
Recording or cast functions
§ 13. Before the occupation of functions that are carried out by means of an internal tendering procedure or in accordance with the provisions of the Competition Act, succeeding the competent compliance officer information (documents) to note are to bring:
1. the invitation to tender scheduled, 2. the names of applicants and candidates, 3. the members of the Commission, 4 the selection decision.
Filling leadership positions
Section 14 (1) all tender texts according to § 7 B GlBG to the intended occupation of jobs and functions must so be that women to apply feel motivated. If affirmative action are according to the paragraphs 11 b and 11 c of B GlBG, is expressly to point out in the tenders. / The competent compliance officer can be informed of intended occupations of function in any case.
(2) requirements for functions must be clearly defined and meet the actual needs of the function. Formulations may no gender-based discrimination, either directly or indirectly, include B GlBG except in cases referred to in § 7 para 4.
(3) the measures referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 are in regular discussions between equal treatment officers and HR managers to advise and to monitor their implementation.
Measures to promote the reconciliation of work and family
§ 15 (1) managers have to ensure that the tasks of their staff and employees to deal with are usually in the normal working hours at work planning their organizational units.
(2) when establishing meeting dates is on part-time workers and persons with caring responsibilities to take into account. Sessions are to be possible within the block time and possible in the long term plan.
(3) the arrangement of official appointments, especially for overtime or additional work, is possible on the temporal requirements arising from care responsibilities, to take into account.
(4) the use of parental leave by both parents is to promote and schedule of the recruiters with career planning. The relevant statutory provisions are to bring all staff.
(5) the statutory part-time work should be facilitated by appropriate organizational requirements. After the prescribed message on the use of part-time work, the staff of the respective human resources department that are to point out that the reduction in working time fixed term can be agreed and that a return to normal working hours is guaranteed.
(6) participation in part-time education is to enable. The there hours that go about their normal weekly service time, are part-time employees who participate in training events, into account in the framework of the applicable legal regulation on the service obligation.
(7) in order to promote the reconciliation of work and family verifies the employer in case of need opportunities for cooperation with child care facilities close to the station and informed the staff about it.
Promotion of the re-entry level
All staff, especially men, are 16 (1) to inform the human resources departments of all models of a flexible organisation of working time in relation to the parent and to point out the legal possibilities of the use of parental leave vacations or part-time employment.
(2) before the start of maternity leave and for the use of parental leave no later than four weeks before the re-entry are to invite those concerned by the human resources department or by a superior to a conversation to clarify the future use after the re-entry.
(3) to facilitate the re-entry level, the social contact between the concerned organizational unit and the karenzierten servants should be maintained. In particular current information about the Department, the Department, as well as on current projects in the workplace should be made after returning from the competent organizational unit available stakeholders.
(4) the re-entry is to facilitate the affected staff through targeted promotion of vocational training. If re entry seminars are offered, the superiors have to allow the participation of the concerned officials.
(5) returners are to allow priority to training seminars on behalf of 11 of section d B GlBG.
Measures for improving of the woman shares in commissions, panels, collegial bodies and advisory boards
§ 17. 10 B GlBG to negotiations and meetings of commissions, divisions, collegiate organs or advisory boards in accordance with § is the Chairperson of the Working Group for equality issues and one nominated by him or her to take equal treatment. The composition of other than in section 10 B GlBG defined commissions, the employer when ordering the members on a gender balance has advisory councils, working groups or similar Fed's decision-making or advisory bodies, whose Mitglieder be ordered not by choice, to work towards. In particular caution is to take women as Chairman and members with voting rights to be ordered also.
Support the compliance officer, contact women and the Working Group for equal treatment issues
Section 18 (1) the directors and head of services of the departments have to ensure that in addition to the in the section 37 B GlBG laid down the compliance officer and contact women rights are made available the resources needed to carry out their activities. In particular, the compliance officer are entitled to perform their duties in equality issues in their workplace and to use the facilities available to the workplace available.
(2) if the transfer of tasks of the workplace and the establishment of official duties, the additional burden from the occupation is the of the compliance officer or contact women as an important contribution to the performance of official duties in the area of management to take into account. A professional disadvantage may accrue from their function during the exercise of their function, nor after leaving this function the compliance officer and contact women.
(3) the Working Group on equality issues is a separate to make adequate budget available to carry out their tasks.
(4) the activity requires of a compliance officer or contact woman a travel movement, these travel movement like a business trip within the meaning of the travel fees provision is so in 1955 by her Department to pay.
(5) B GlBG are for the tasks referred to in article 31 the compliance officer and their representatives and alternates to provide information and other statistical evaluations, to provide all the information required for the carrying out of their duties such as logs, evaluations of the federal personnel system.
(6) the contact women and equal treatment Ombudsman are provided free instruction with regard to the performance of their duties from the B GlBG and this regulation.
§ 19. Personnel departments report of the Working Group for equal treatment issues every year until 31 March of the following year at the or the presiding/n about the activities carried out under this Frauenförderungsplan services last year.
Entry into force and expiry
§ 20. With the entry into force of this regulation, Ordinance of the Federal Minister for economy, family and youth regarding the woman promotion plan of the Federal Ministry of economy, family and youth, Federal Law Gazette No. 470/2010, override occurs II.