501 regulation of the Board of the E-control will be used to determine the requirements for intelligent instruments (intelligent gas meters AnforderungsVO 2012 - IGMA VO 2012)
On the basis of section 128 paragraph 2 Gas Act 2011 (MLA 2011), Federal Law Gazette I no. 107/2011, in conjunction with article 7, paragraph 1 energy control law (E-ControlG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 110/2010 in the version of Federal Law Gazette I is no. 51/2012, prescribed:
§ 1. This Regulation determines the requirements for intelligent instruments in accordance with § 7 paragraph 1 have to correspond to Z 26 MLA 2011 and are to bring MLA 2011 when determining the cost basis for pay determination approach in accordance with § 79.
Scope of application
§ 2. The requirements pursuant to article 3 concerning those instruments referred to in article 128, paragraph 1 MLA 2011 equip are consumer, whose consumption is measured not during a load profile meters.
Requirements for intelligent instruments
§ 3. intelligent instruments in accordance with § 7 paragraph 1 Z 26 MLA 2011 have to meet following minimum functional requirements:
1. the smart meters have the opportunity to offer, commands, and data in one to send the status of the proceedings technology according to secured and with the exception of the instruments referred to in accordance with no. 6, received.
2. smart meters are equipped so that the gas temperature is properly taken into account and the counter will be shown accordingly.
3. the smart meters, which have an internal memory and display, are amended to provide that a measuring and storing counter at an interval of 60 minutes is possible. The units are in addition to equip, to enable the storage of the belonging to the scheduled meter reading time stamp to the assignment date and time such as integrity checking. The Intelligent measuring devices have also to give the opportunity to save a daily meter reading (06:00) and display. The smart meters with internal storage have also the possibility to offer to store the data of the last maximum 60 days in the device itself.
4. the intelligent instruments in accordance with no. 3 have to offer the possibility, via a communication interface to transmit these to arrive until no later than 12:00 noon of the day with the operator at least once a day all data collected by 06:00 of the day according to no. 3.
5. devices which have an internal storage capability, ensuring also that in case of failure of the data transfer all data as long as preserved, that a complete reconstruction, limited to storage duration, is possible.
6. the intelligent instruments that do not have an internal storage capability, are amended to provide, allow at least providing the daily count at 06:00 with associated time stamp, date and time, and an integrity check via a communication interface to the operator until 12:00 of the day. For these devices, receiving commands and data in one is to provide for the status of the proceedings art secured only in case of need.
7. the communication interface, which is used to transfer the measurements to the network operator, is to configure that maximize battery life, anyway, over a period of calibration can be achieved.
8. the access as well as the specification for this communication interface for sharing with other divisions with all legitimate at the latest from installation to harmonize and on request of entitled without discrimination to make it.
9. the Intelligent measuring instruments, as well as their communication are to secure state of the art and to encrypt, do not enable access unauthorized. The communication is the State of the art with an individual device-specific key to authenticate and encrypt.
10. the ability of a software update from a distance is with the exception of the instruments referred to in no. 6 respecting the calibration regulations to be provided.
11. the smart meters have the size and calibration-legal and privacy regulations as well as the State of the art to suit.
Entry into force
§ 4. This Regulation shall enter into force 1 January 2013.