503 regulation of the Federal Minister for Justice, modifies the Ordinance, the electronic legal relations (ERV 2006)
On the basis of § 89b para 2 of the Court Organization Act, RGBl. No. 217/1896, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 26/2012, is prescribed:
The regulation of the Federal Minister for Justice on the electronic legal relations (ERV 2006), Federal Law Gazette II No. 481/2005, as last amended by regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 141/2012, is amended as follows:
1 § 1 para 1 first sentence reads:
"All inputs and inserts for submissions to courts and prosecutors may be filed electronically 8a, 9, 10 and 10a in accordance with §§ 5,."
2. in paragraph 8a, paragraph 1a is replaced by the phrase "www.eingaben.justiz.gv.at" the phrase "www.justiz.gv.at".
3. § 9 para 1 third sentence reads:
"Is not a lawyer, notary, accountants, chartered accountant, or Revisionsverband, but a representative authorised officials for the company, so this has a statement of authorization granted to him by the other legal representatives to leave - if necessary -."
4. paragraph 10a:
Special provisions for online entries
(1) input, and side dishes can be made in electronic form using the citizen card functionality (smart card or mobile signature) using the online forms provided on the website of Justice "www.eingaben.justiz.gv.at". This type of transmission is considered to be direct service within the meaning of § 3 para 2. An address code is not to use pursuant to section 7. Article 1, paragraph 1, 8a remain unaffected b and §.
(2) where the third sentence pleadings referred to are supported in § 5 para 1 through online forms, they are to use. "Participants committed to electronic legal relations (§ 89c paragraph 5 GOG) have third sentence structured in § 5 para 1 above briefs anyway, electronically."
5. According to § 11 paragraph 1i 1j the following paragraph is added:
"(1j) § 1 para 1, § 8a par. 1a, § 9 para 1, § 10 and § 11 para 1j, each as amended the regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 503/2012, with 1 January 2013 into force."