115. Federal law amending the 1996 Weapons Act
The National Council has decided:
The Weapons Act 1996, BGBl. I n ° 12/1997, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. I No 63/2012, shall be amended as follows:
1. § 42 (4) to (6) are:
" (4) Anyone who perceivates that war material appears to be in nobody's care has to report this without any unnecessary postponing of a security or military service. The institutions responsible for reporting shall be empowered to ensure provisionally the subject-matter. In this case, bodies of the public security service are also authorised to expel any person from the danger zone for as long as the competent authority referred to in paragraphs 5 and 5a does not have the necessary further security measures . § 50 SPG applies.
(5) The security, transport, custody and the accidental destruction of war material are the responsibility of the Federal Minister for National Defense and Sport, unless a freezing and seizure according to the Code of Criminal Procedure in 1975, BGBl. No 631/1975. The Federal Government is liable for damages incurred by third parties in the protection or destruction of this war material, up to an amount of EUR 72 600; the procedure is the Police Enforcement Compensation Act, BGBl. No 735/1988.
(5a) Where there is a danger to life or health of humans in connection with the protection or destruction of war material in accordance with paragraph 5, the Authority shall, by means of a regulation, have the danger zone in accordance with the hazard assessment of the to order the competent organ of the Federal Ministry of Defense and Sport, to order and to prohibit the entry of the sport. The institutions of the public security service are authorised to designate any person from the danger zone. For these purposes, they may enter land and spaces. § 50 SPG applies.
(5b) Regulations referred to in paragraph 5a shall be made available in an appropriate manner, such as through announcement, and shall enter into force immediately after they have been put to the end of the act. The Authority shall ensure that any interested parties are informed of the subsaiance of the person concerned. The Regulation should be repealed as soon as there is no longer any risk.
(6) Institutions which act in accordance with paragraph 5 may enter land and premises for the purposes referred to therein. § 50 SPG and § 16 Military Authorising Act (MBG), BGBl apply. I No 86/2000. '
2. In Section 51 (1), the point after Z 10 is replaced by a supplement and the following Z 11 is added:
contrary to an order made pursuant to Article 42 (5a) of the Regulation, an area of danger shall not leave or enter contrary to the sacrament. "
(3) The following paragraph 14 is added to § 62:
" (14) § 42 (4) to (6) and section 51 (1) in the version of the Federal Law BGBl. I n ° 115/2012 will be 1. Jänner 2013 in Kraft, whereby Art. 30 Z 1 and 2 of the 2nd Stability Act, BGBl. I
No 35/2012, at the end of the day of the German Federal Law BGBl. I No 115/2012 shall be deemed to have been amended accordingly. '