19 Regulation of the Federal Minister for finance concerning the woman promotion plan for the Federal Ministry of finance
On the basis of section 11a of the federal equal treatment Act (B-GlBG), Federal Law Gazette No. 100/1993, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 140/2011, is prescribed:
Wife promotion plan of the Federal Ministry of finance
The Federal Ministry of finance is committed to an active equality and equal opportunities policy to ensure equal opportunities for women and men.
§ 1. With the implementation of woman promotion plan of the Federal Ministry of finance to achieve following goals are: 1 removal of direct and indirect discrimination or preferences on the basis of the characteristic of "Gender".
2. promote the recognition of women as equivalent and equal partners in the professional world and promoting a positive attitude towards the employment of women at all levels in all functions and activities.
3. promotion of the concern and support of measures for the advancement of women among the employees and collaborators, in particular among the leaders.
4. increased integration of women in the human resource planning and development.
5. the promotion of professional identity and self-awareness of women in order to increase their willingness, to influence, to shape, to make decisions and to take responsibility.
6. the increase in the reconciliation of professional and private - particularly family - responsibilities for women and men. Creating a discrimination-free work environment through the pursuit of reconciliation of work and family obligations.
7. the increase of acceptance to take over family responsibilities (E.g. parental leave) by men at the resort.
8. the promotion of an equitable representation of women in all decision-making structures at least according to their share in employment, commissions, and committees.
9. the increase in the proportion of women in accordance with the provisions of §§ 11 ff B GlBG in use and remuneration groups, where women represented are (see Appendix 1). The urgent need for the advancement of women is determined by the extent of under-representation. An already reached women in areas with a proportion of women under 50 per cent must be true.
10. the increase in the percentage of women in management positions in accordance with the provisions of articles 3 and 4.
11. the strategy of gender mainstreaming - equality between women and men in all political and social concerns - in all measures and policies, to integrate into the Organization and the system of human resources planning and human resources development of the Federal Ministry of finance and to anchor as the universal principle of equality between women and men in all areas of activity of the Federal Ministry of finance, and to implement.
12. the guarantee of effective protection of dignity in the workplace, in particular the action against sexual harassment at the workplace.
13. the active role of the Department of finance, to represent the equality issue in a role and to act positively so as organization on the social environment.
Preferred recording in accordance with section 11b B GlBG
§ 2. If an under-representation of women in accordance with § 11 b paragraph 1 Z 1 and Z 2 B GlBG who are equally suitable for the desired position as the best competitors, primarily to record b B GlBG in accordance with § 11. Per cent the proportion of women given to December 31, 2011 should not less than areas with a proportion of women under 50.
Preference for promotion in accordance with § 11 c B GlBG
3. (1) an under-representation of women in accordance with § 11 c Z 1 and Z 2 B GlBG are applicants that are equally suitable for the aspired highlighted use (function) as the best competitors, to order 11 c B GlBG priority pursuant to section. Per cent the proportion of women given to December 31, 2011 should not less than areas with a proportion of women under 50.
(2) no application by women for a management function, is made are appropriate measures to use to qualify (for example through junior employees qualification programs) women for taking leadership responsibility in the context of succession planning, and to motivate by the service authority.
4. (1) paragraphs 2 and 3 apply to: the proportion of women is - taking into account any subsequent occupations - tends to increase. As the target of the Department of finance are the descendants to seek, which must raise with the ratios in accordance with Appendix 1.
The proportion of women 31 December 2011:
The proportion of women 31. December 2015: 0% on 10% up to 10% on 20% up 25% to 35% to 35% to 50% (2) controlling of target achievement levels of the percentage of women is - due to the efforts to harmonise the key figures and value targets--the key figure definition stored in the consolidation path of the personnel plan 2012.
5. (1) it is part of the duties of representatives and representatives of the employer (§ 2 para 4 B GlBG), to work towards (woman promotion bid) in accordance with the requirements of woman promotion plan on Elimination of existing under-representation of women in the total number of permanently employed and functions, as well as of existing discrimination of women in the service relationship. When all objectives, the goals of gender equality and advancement of women are to be included.
Invitations to tender
All tender documents pursuant to the Competition Act 1989 (ED), BGBl. No. 85, and internal tenders must section 6 (1) in female and male form to it.
(2) in tenders of positions of a certain use (classification) or certain functions, the proportion of women in the sphere of respective services authority under 50 per cent located, the note to record that the respective service authority strives to increase the proportion of women in posts and in management positions and women strongly to the application to invite are is in these.
(3) as long as the requirements of article 11 are not met b and 11 c B GlBG and the proportion of women per cent on a certain use (classification) or a particular function under 50, is for all tenders of posts and functions in the specification text expressly to point out, that same suitability according to the requirements of § 11 b B GlBG primarily recorded at applicants, and at equal fitness according to the requirements of § 11 c B GlBG, primarily ordered applicants.
(4) the intended occupation of a not subject to tender according to the output job is within the Administration in an appropriate manner to make known, so that the coming for the function or the workplace into account persons in the unit concerned in any case, it learns.
(5) requirement profiles for functions must be clearly defined and meet the actual needs of the function. They are to formulate that they neither directly nor indirectly discriminate against women.
(6) applications of karenzierten staff pari passu with other applications to consider.
(7) the compliance officer are to notify planned function occupations. Which is according to the representation of areas in accordance with Annex 2 of competent compliance officer or their substitute each to submit a copy of the tender or of interest, and to announce the composition of the Commission. After the conclusion of the proceedings is to communicate, how many men and how many women have applied and who was entrusted with the function.
7. (1) the selection criteria in accordance with § 5 are B GlBG note.
(2) criteria for job interviews are to create that they neither directly nor indirectly discriminate against women. Accordingly, Mrs discriminatory issues (such as such as those for family planning) have to be avoided in job interviews, hearings and interviews. In assessing the suitability of candidates no selection and evaluation criteria may be used, based on a discriminatory, stereotypical roles understanding of equality.
(3) to the (new) record and all job interviews and selection hearings is the competent compliance officer or their substitute advisory to invite.
(4) the assessment of leadership are also criteria such as social competence to be used that to pay tribute to acquired skills and qualifications in assessing career being in a parental leave.
(5) career breaks for women and men constitute no disadvantage for those affected.
It is sure that the women in the sense of article 10 are represented in the composition provided for in the legislation of the service and these emulated commissions B GlBG composition of commissions, advisory boards and working groups article 8 (1).
(2) or the Chairman of the Working Group on equality issues is to communicate B GlBG so that a servant or a staff member designated can be made to participate in the meetings with an advisory vote in a timely manner pursuant to section 10 by the Chairman of the Commission.
(3) in the case of the composition of other commissions, advisory boards, working groups or similar Fed's decision-making or advisory bodies, whose Mitglieder be ordered not by choice, the employer when ordering the members on a gender balance has to work. In particular caution is to take that women as Chairperson and ordinary members be ordered also.
Equality and advancement of women as part of the organizational and personnel development
§ 9 (1) Frauenfördernde are measures to put on all organizational and hierarchical levels. Accompanying measures to raise the awareness of executives are required to achieve that objective.
(2) existing differences in the working conditions for men and women are to eliminate. In determining the duties for the service workers and service workers, not discriminatory task assignments must be carried out.
(3) the executives as representatives of the employer have to go along with the measures to be taken, to participate in the drafting, and to take over that role.
(4) in the context of an appraisal interview with the employees, it is the task of senior executives, to motivate women to actively to shape their careers and offering support.
Reform measures / Geschlechtsparitätische cast of working and project groups, delegations, committees or podiums
§ 10 (1) of the Working Group for equality issues is any change in the business and assignment of staff to announce.
(2) in working groups concerning administrative reform measures, personnel planning and staff development, reorganization and future projects is to contribute to a reasonable proportion of women with target values according to § 4.
(3) in the composition of delegations, committees and panel discussions by the Federal Ministry of finance, gender balance is to strive for.
(4) in structure and reorganization programmes, caution is to take on the advancement of women.
Protection of human dignity in the workplace
§ 11 (1) is to protect the dignity of women and men in the workplace. Practices which violate the dignity of the human, constrain or this purpose, especially derogatory or insulting statements and representations (posters, calendars, screen savers, etc.), bullying and sexual harassment, must be avoided and should not be tolerated by superiors. The employer has to take appropriate measures to raise awareness, to provide information and support services (such as contacts) for victims.
(2) the employees are over the legal and other options, to defend themselves against bullying, discrimination based on sex and sexual harassment in the workplace, to inform (E.g. intranet, brochures, occupational medicine, psychology, etc.).
(3) all staff and employees, especially those with leadership, are responsible in their workspaces for that sexually harassing behavior stops.
(4) training courses dealing with incidents of sexual harassment, sex discrimination and bullying are also to provide executives and to recommend their visit.
(5) it can be observed, which is supported by mutual respect especially on the part of the executives on a work atmosphere.
Section 12 (1) checks all actions set permanently on their gender impact, to any form of gender discrimination to avoid the Federal Ministry of finance. In all decision-making processes, the perspective of gender relations is to include gender tests.
(2) in the case of supervisory laws, a note on the carried out gender assessment to record is in the Government Bill in the first page and in the General section of explanatory notes.
Section 13 (1) in all legislation, as well as publications of the Department are to use references both in female as well as male or unisex form internal and external documents.
(2) in edicts, orders and correspondence of the Department of Finance on the official boards and door signs women are linguistically to visualize. All terms relating to female employees as well as all official title and use labels are by women, as far as it is linguistically possible, to use in the female form.
§ 14. A gender balance is to carry out in the transmission of ancillary activities, which are carried out by employees with equivalent qualifications.
Support the compliance officer and the women's representative
Section 15 (1) the activities of the compliance officer, their representatives and the women's representative in accordance with the B GlBG are part of their official duties. The employer has to this area of the Administration at all official orders to be especially taken into account. A professional disadvantage may arise from its function during their exercise or after leaving this the compliance officer, their representatives and the women's representative.
(2) in order to carry out their tasks after the B GlBG, the compliance officer are to assist their representatives and the women's representative. The compliance officer, their representatives and the women's representative are entitled to use the existing material and personnel resources according to the principles of efficiency, expediency, thrift and action orientation.
(3) the section lines, as well as the lines of the service authorities and bodies have to ensure that the necessary resources (computer, personnel, space and expenses, financial resources) are the compliance officer, their representatives and the women's representative to carry out their activities and these activities are taken into account when targets.
(4) the compliance officer, their representatives and the women's representatives are to include this function in the business and human resources divisions of the service authorities and bodies, as well as to identify in the electronic phone book.
(5) B GlBG are part of section 31 the compliance officer and their representatives to provide information and to all for the carrying out of their duties provide necessary information on request.
(6) travel movements in exercise of its function as a compliance officer, whose substitute or as a women's representative, such as the visit by departments in its fields of competence, participating in meetings or subpoenas in the federal equal treatment Commission, are regarded as business trip in terms of travel fees regulation 1955 (RGV), BGBl. No. 133.
(7) the measures provided for in the Frauenförderungsplan are in regular meetings between the compliance officer and sectional and service Authority Board to advise and monitor their implementation.
Note on the B GlBG
Executives of the financial departments are section 16 (1) periodically to draw attention by the Working Group for equality issues on the B GlBG.
(2) topics that are relevant in connection with achieving the objectives of this woman promotion plan, are also in the meeting orders from executive meetings. On the discussion of this agenda item, or the Chairman of the working group or a compliance officer is to invite.
Beginning of professional activities
§ 17. At the beginning of the professional activity of one or a staff, is to offer ample opportunity to the competent compliance officer and the women's representative at the service point, to imagine and to inform about the B GlBG and woman promotion plan.
Information of staff
Section 18 (1) is all employees and employees of woman promotion plan by the employer in an appropriate manner to the knowledge to bring (such as intranet). In the intranet and in the publications of the Department of information about equal treatment and women's empowerment must be provided.
(2) participation in briefings of the compliance officer, as well as the individual contacting the competent compliance officer and the women's representative within the service period is to allow all staff and employees.
(3) the report is according to § 12 B GlBG, which provides information about the status of the implementation of equal treatment and the promotion of women in the Federal service, to publish in the intranet.
Section 19 (1) is a written evaluation of the implementation and impact of the affirmative action in accordance with §§ 2 to 4 to send the employers of the Working Group for equality issues no later than 31 October each year. These data are, as far as legal consequences that are bound to be used as a basis for decision making in personnel matters.
(2) the failure to reach of the binding specifications of woman promotion plan is to comment on the evaluation.
3. this report will be published in an appropriate manner (intranet).
(4) the implementation of the measures referred to in this regulation is one of the duties of senior executives.
(6) the internal audit has to include compliance with the B GlBG and of this regulation in their report.
Part-time work and care responsibilities
§ 20 (1) task of the supervisor is to make will be taken into consideration as far as possible on individual - particularly family - responsibilities of staff work planning an organizational unit.
(2) for the servants, no professional disadvantage must be through part-time employment. There are individual arrangements of their working hours and their work arrangement to seek for women and men with care responsibilities.
(3) the arrangement of official appointments - especially for arrangement of multiple services - is on the temporal requirements arising from care responsibilities, to take into account. It may arise no disadvantage for the staff.
(4) care responsibilities are primarily taken into account in the approval of telework.
(5) for all employees and employees of the Department is to promote acceptance for the use of parental leave and part-time work because of child care responsibilities by men.
(6) it is to enable to take care during the holidays floating days to an increased extent in claim parents of school children.
(7) in the personnel planning and development, the possibility of maternal or parental leave in the careers of both sexes is taken into account.
Part-time work and leadership
§ 21 (1) is it organizationally to meet that management positions are accessible as far as possible part-time provision. Part-time employment has to be basically no reason of exclusion from management Betrauungen.
(2) part-time employment should be possible in all areas and at all skill levels.
Part-time employment and qualification
section 22. Part-time work may not be used to the rejection of an application for admission to the basic training course time. The participation in part-time education is to ensure through the creation of appropriate conditions. It is to consider whether seminars and training for part-time employees in reinforced extent can be performed. There are part-time workers who participate in training events, credit hours within the framework of the applicable scale of employment service and commitment.
Information and admission to qualification measures
Women are section 23 (1) in the context of section 11 d B GlBG to education and training, which qualify to take of higher-quality usages (functions), prefers to allow. In training and further training measures with limited number of participants are at least as many places for women to reserve, as it corresponds to their share of the respective target group.
(2) the task of the immediate supervisor is to encourage their staff and employees to participate in the range of learning opportunities in a timely manner and to propose concrete steps of training. The superiors have to ensure that all service workers and service workers, be informed including part-time workers and persons about events of the in-service training and training for executive officers and junior leaders and pointed out, that registrations of women is particularly appreciated.
(3) the participation of female (also part-time) servant leadership courses is to encourage, particularly in those areas where under-representation of women in the functions.
(4) in the personnel planning and development, in particular the potential of women is to promote. Mentoring programs are for women to integrate in the system of human resources planning and development. A key task is to ensure the equal participation of women in education and training, remuneration, promotion, etc..
(5) in the educational concept of the Department are to provide gender events and perform.
(6) employees are entitled to women-specific training. In the training programme, special seminars to promote women are offered.
(7) in the organisation and time conducting internal training and educational events, a participation of employees with caring responsibilities as far as possible is taken into account.
(8) information networks that serve in particular the competence of women, are to promote.
"Equality and advancement of women" are section 24 (1) in the training seminars for lecturers and to deal with 'Gender Mainstreaming'.
(2) in education and training is to ensure an appropriate balance of male and female presenter.
(3) when selecting speakers for events of the education and training section is 11 c B GlBG to be applied mutatis mutandis.
(4) speakers have to dispose of knowledge in the areas of gender mainstreaming, within the meaning of § 1 Z 11 and the B GlBG.
Training for managers
Section 25 (1) managers and all staff who have superior role, have to inform about the B-GlBG and related issues of the advancement of women and equal treatment. Senior executives are to point out especially on their commitment to the advancement of women in the course of their training.
(2) in the leadership training courses of the Department are topics, such as gender mainstreaming, empowering women, federal equal treatment Act, to handle service law and dealing with employees. Particular attention is to put to the delegation of responsibility and team work capability.
(3) the participation of individual supervision and coaching to enable is women and men in leadership positions, compliance officer, their representatives and women's representative, as well as women and men in professional situations.
Reconciling work and family life
Women - and family-friendly organizational changes and facilities, such as flexible working hours, again entry programs for full-time staff, increased course offerings in the Federal States or the creation of childcare facilities, to strive for are § 26 (1) after the budgetary possibilities and requirements of the service operation.
(2) appropriate working models are women and men with care responsibilities to offer.
(3) in the appraisal interview are also topics that affect employees with caring responsibilities, how about more flexible organisation of working time, to treat.
(4) management positions must be such that its acquisition can be compatible with responsibility for children and family.
Child care facilities
27 cooperation with child care facilities close to the respective departments are to consider.
Section 28 (1) on a voluntary basis is to allow participation in meetings or training courses karenzierten staff in the spare time. The KarriereKompassKarenz is pointed out.
(2) employees, located in the parental leave are upon request by the competent service on main - the Department or the relevant Department concerning - Affairs and to inform about education and training opportunities. The affected staff in good time (at the latest upon commencement of the maternity leave) through the staff-leading authority in knowledge are about this possibility.
(3) this information is to pass by the respective Department and includes in particular organizational changes, changes in the field of activity or function calls.
(4) including staff is no. 651/1989, maternity protection Act 1979 (MSchG), BGBl. No. 221 or fathers parental leave Act (VKG), BGBl. upon request and at the demand of the service authority to enable a service operation in the minor scale.
(5) every staff returning from maternity leave the service authority has no later than four weeks prior to the service a conversation about her / his future use (activities and opportunities for development) under the assistance of the or of the future immediately superior to offer.
section 29. With the entry into force of this regulation, the regulation concerning the Frauenförderungsplan BGBl. No. 289/2009 override enters II.