Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_I_4/BGBLA_2013_I_4.html
4. Federal law with the civil engineers Chamber Act 1993, the civil engineers Act 1993, the General Social Security Act, the Federal law on social security of as a freelance self-employed, the operational staff and self-employment provisions Act and the agricultural work Act 1984 modifiable (pension funds transfer Act PF LEL)
The National Council has decided:
Table of contents
Subject 1 amendment of the civil engineers Chamber Act 1993 2 amendment to the civil engineers Act 1993 3 amendment to the General Social Security Act 4 amendment of the professional social security Act 5 change of the operational staff and self-employed persons Pension Act 6 amendment to the agricultural work Act 1984 article 1
Amendment of the civil engineers Chamber Act 1993
The civil engineers Chamber Act 1993 - ZTKG, Federal Law Gazette No. 157/1994, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 136/2009 and the by-laws Federal Law Gazette I no. 55/2011, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 17 para 2:
"(2) the support fund is destined, Chamber members or surviving family members or survivors registered partners to Chamber members, who have lived immediately before their deaths in their home community, through one-time or recurring donations of money to support, if there is an unforeseen or emergency."
2. § 18 para 2 subpara 2 is: "2. the health care facilities for their members and their members and registered partners to create, where these facilities in a contractual group insurance policy concluded by the Federal Chamber of coexist;"
3. § 24 para 3 Z 4 is repealed.
4. § § 29, 29a and 31 shall be repealed.
5. § 30 receives the heading "Administration and management of welfare facilities"; paragraph 1 is as follows:
(1) which is the management and implementation of the charities to run separately from that of the other assets of the Federal Chamber and rests with a Board of Trustees.
6 paragraph 52 para 3:
(3) that are costs resulting of the Federal Chamber from their management to cover by the Länderkammern in the ratio of the number of its members through levies.
7. after article 77 paragraph 4c are added following paragraph 4 d and 4e:
"(4 d) § 17 para 2, 18 2 Z 2, 30 paragraph 1, 52 (3) and 78 to 81 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 4/2013 come January 1, 2013 in force."
"(4e) § 24 para 3 Z 4, 29, 29a and 31 appear with full realization and transfer of the assets of the Pension Fund of the social insurance institution of for trade and industry in accordance with section 78, at the earliest however with 31 December 2013, override."
8 § 78 is named "section 81" and following sections 78, 79 and 80 shall be inserted after paragraph 77:
"Capital transfer to the social security institution of for trade and industry
78. paragraph (1) which is federal-architect and engineer Consul ducks Chamber is obliged to transfer the realised assets of the pension fund with the attractive and economically reasonable management of the Pension Fund in accordance with the social insurance institution of for trade and industry no later than 31 December 2013.
(2) that is federal-architect and engineer Consul ducks Chamber is obliged to achieve the best possible proceeds of the realisation of assets within reasonable period of time.
(3) before the sale of immovable property, the social insurance institution of for trade and industry is to listen. Within a week, the social insurance institution of for trade and industry has opposition to raise the possibility against the intended sale. The period referred to in paragraph 1 for that part of the assets will be extended in opposition of the social insurance institution of for trade and industry against a sale.
(4) movable and immovable property which is required for the ongoing operation of the handling of the Pension Fund is only after completion of the liquidation by the Federal architect - engineer Consul ducks Chamber to recycle and to transfer to the social security institution of for trade and industry. Set in the business plan is assets required for the handling of the Pension Fund.
(5) sections 27 to 37 of the 82nd Chamber day on 18 June 2004 adopted and entered into force on 1 July 2004 Statute of charitable institutions in the version of October 25, 2012, announced in the official news the Federal - architect and engineer Consul ducks Chamber No. II/2012, and those provisions of this Statute are referred to in paragraphs 27 to 37, continue to apply as a federal law.
Resolution of the Pension Fund
Section 79 (1) of the pension funds is resolved after full realization and transfer its assets to the social insurance institution of for trade and industry.
(2) the obligation to contribute to the pension fund ends December 31, 2012.
Resolution of the death cash fund
Section 80 (1) the death cash fund is dissolved at the end of 31 December 2013.
(2) the obligation to contribute to the death cash fund ends on December 31, 2013.
(3) in the case of dissolution of the death cash fund is to divide the capital of death cash funds on the contribution-paying members according to actuarial methods and to pay, where contribution residues diminish the amount to be paid out.
Amendment of the civil engineers Act 1993
The civil engineers Act 1993 - ZTG, BGBl. No. 156/1994, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 58/2010, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 5 paragraph 2:
"(2) when family members within the meaning of paragraph 1 are: 1 the spouse or registered partner, 2. relatives in the descending straight line of a national of a Member State of the European Union or the European economic area (EEA) and of the spouse or registered partner, who who are under the age of 21 or of this support is granted, and 3 relatives in straight ascending line of a national of a Member State of the European Union or of a Contracting State of the European economic area and the spouse or" the registered partner, which is granted by this maintenance."
2. According to article 34, the following article 34a is inserted:
"§ 34a. Within the meaning of § 33 para 1 and article 34, paragraph 1, the term "Family member" 1 may refer to the spouse, 2. a registered partnership is entered into the life partner, with which the citizens of the Union on the basis of the legislation of the Member State, 3. the relatives in the direct descending line of the citizen of the Union and of the spouse or partner pursuant to no. 2, which has not yet reached the 21 age or those of this maintenance is granted ", and 4th line ascending relatives in straight of the citizen of the Union and of the spouse or partner in accordance with no. 2, which is granted by this maintenance."
Change of the General Social Security Act
The General Social Insurance - ASVG, Federal Law Gazette No. 189/1955, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 89/2012, is amended as follows:
1. § 5 par. 1 Z 15 is: "15 according to § 2 para 1 Z 3 FSVG obligatory ZiviltechnikerInnen;"
2. in article 7, subpara 1 lit. g eliminates the expression "and the professional contenders".
3. after section 669 670 the following section including headline is added:
"Final provision to article 3 of the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 4/2013"
section 670. The § 5 para 1 No. 15 and 7 subpara 1 lit. I 4/2013 will take no. g in the version of Federal Law Gazette 1 January 2013 effect."
Amendment of the Federal law on social security of as a freelance self-employed (13 amendment to the FSVG)
The Federal Act on social security of as a freelance self-employed, BGBl. No. 624/1978, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 61/2010, is amended as follows:
1. the title is as follows:
Search Translated Laws of Austria