24 federal law, with which the country teachers Service Act, the land contract teacher Act 1966, the audit taxes law be changed schools - colleges and the teaching internship law
The National Council has decided:
Change of country teachers service law
The country teacher Service Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 302/1984, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 55/2012, is amended as follows:
1. in article 22, paragraph 1, Z 2 is replaced by the phrase "and including the 9th grade" the phrase "and including the 8th grade".
2. in article 22, paragraph 4, the expression "Educational" is replaced by the expression "Educational" and added the following sentence:
"In the scope of the use referred to in paragraph 1, second sentence is to apply, for the representation activity at the federal school § 43 para. 3 Z 3 with the proviso, that corresponding to the proportion of the use of full employment, the number of annual hours takes the place of 20 hours of the year."
3. paragraph 32 subsection 5:
"(5) the Director or the Director has a staffing and staff development planning to create. He or she has the right, to comment on applications and to submit suggestions of staff leading authority with regard to the posts to be filled with country teachers at the school."
4. in article 43, paragraph 3, Z 3 is replaced by the phrase "a teacher prevented from fulfilling their commitment to teaching" the phrase "of a country teacher prevented from fulfilling his teaching obligations".
5. in article 47, paragraph 3a is the quote "sections 45 and 46" by the quote "replaced"sections 44 to 46".
6 the following sentence is added to in section 50, paragraph 10:
"On country teachers on general compulsory schools, in accordance with article 22, paragraph 1, first sentence of a school standing in the administration of the Federal are assigned to, section 61 is to apply GehG."
7 the following sentence is added to in section 52 subsection 3:
"The landesgesetzlich competent body can be used for the exercise of activities within the framework of improving the inclusion of disadvantaged people with personal communication obstacles in working life (§ 8 (b) paragraphs 1 and 2 of the vocational training Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 142/1969) and within the framework of projects of quality assurance, the teaching load by up to a quarter of the teaching load decrease."
8 in section 113a, 2 after the quote is in Z "BGBl. II No. 352/2002," the phrase "as amended the regulation BGBl. II No. 291/2011," attached, the quote is in no. 3 "BGBl. II No. 180/2004 and BGBl. II No 77/2007" by the quote "BGBl. II 180/2004, Federal Law Gazette No. II No 77/2007 as well as Federal Law Gazette II No. 291/2011" replaced , the word is omitted in Z 11 'and', 12 is the point by the word at the end of the Z 'and' replaced and following Z 13 shall be added:
"13 regulation of the Federal Government on the protection of staff against the effect of optical radiation (regulation optical radiation Federal - B-VOPST), Federal Law Gazette II No. 291/2011."
9 69 the following paragraph is added to section the 123:
"(69) article 22, paragraph 1 and 4, § 43 para 3, § 50 para 10, § 52 para 3, § 113a, article I paragraph 13, as well as article II Nos. 1 and 2 of the annex as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 24/2013 with 1 September 2012 into force." § 52 paragraph 3 last sentence as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 24/2013 occurs with expiry of the 31 August 2015 override."
10. in plant following paragraph 13 article I is added:
"(13) the appointment conditions be deemed for use at a sanatorium school by a relevant teaching at elementary schools, new middle schools, polytechnic schools and schools."
11. in Appendix article II is no. 1 in the column requirement in paragraph 2 No. 1 for the term "Secondary school" a comma attached as well as the phrase "Technical schools" replaced "or" by the phrase "Polytechnic schools" and the term "and" by the term.
12. in Appendix article II No. 2 is the term in the column requirement in Z 3.2 "and" each "or" be replaced by the term.
Amendment of the land contract teacher Act 1966
The land contract teacher Act 1966, BGBl. No. 172, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 30/2011, is amended as follows:
1. in the title of the land contract teacher Act 1966 the phrase is replaced "Elementary schools, new secondary schools, secondary schools, special schools" "Volks -, main, special schools" through the turn.
2. in article 1, the phrase "Volks -, primary and special schools," through the turn is replaced "New middle schools, elementary schools, secondary schools, special schools,".
3. in article 2, para 2 lit. the first set is k:
"for land contract teachers in vocational schools to replace the provisions of the contract staff Act 1948 the teaching load sections 52 and 53 of the country teacher service law as well as for land contract teachers on general compulsory schools in place of the provisions of the contract staff in 1948 about the teaching load and the payment of additional services the provisions on the annual standard and the payment of additional services of the country teacher service law."
4. in section 2, para 6 Z 2 precedes the phrase "New school", and the phrase "" Hauptschullehrerin"or"Main teacher""the twist""Teacher at the new school"or"Teachers at the new school"," the term "Secondary school" as well as the term "Polytechnic" replaced "Polytechnic".
5. § 6 the following paragraph 14 is added:
"I 24/2013 contact no. (14) of the title, § 1 and § 2 para 2 and 6 in the version of Federal Law Gazette 1 September 2012 in force."
Change the audit taxes law - schools / colleges
The audit taxes law - schools / colleges, Federal Law Gazette No. 314/1976, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 9/2012, is amended as follows:
1 13 the following paragraph is added to § in 6:
"(13) investment I section VI as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 24/2013 occurs with October 1, 2012 in force and at the end of 30 September 2013 override. "The change of annex I section VI as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 31/2011 through the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 24/2013 comes with October 1, 2011 in force and at the end of 30 September 2012 override."
2. in annex I section IV Z 3 is with regard to the admission test after the line relating to the Secretary the line "Auditors:" inserted.
3. in annex I is added after section V the following section VI:
The Rector of a teacher training college in accordance with article 1, paragraph 1 and article 4, paragraph 1 Z 1, as well as the head of studies in a private course in accordance with article 4, paragraph 1 No. 2 of the 2005 Act on HEIs, Federal Law Gazette I no. 30/2006, the Bachelor, as well as teachers and teachers at the College can in agreement with the competent Committee of the Agency in the context of the available amount teachers and teachers at the College for the assessment , have provided in the academic year 2005 2012/2013 achievements within the framework of the audit work in the area of a course of study in accordance with section 38 of the Act on HEIs, grant a special audit premium. The competent Minister pursuant to § 7 provides an amount not to be under the application of section 5 of 110 euros for the granting of special testing premiums for the academic year 2012/2013 for each student registered for the relevant academic year relating to a degree."
4. in annex I section VI as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 31/2011 is the phrase "in the academic year 2010/2011" the twist "in the academic years 2010/2011 and 2011/2012" and the phrase "the academic year 2010/2011" by the phrase "the academic years 2010/2011 and 2011/2012" replaced by.
Amendment of the Act of teaching internship
The teaching internship law, BGBl. No. 145/1988, amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 135/2009, is amended as follows:
1 last sentence is added the following sentence in section 3, subsection 4:
"The provincial or Vienna City School Board has a criminal records information in accordance with sections 9 and 9a of the criminal records act before any approval for the teaching practice 1968, BGBl. No. 277, to catch up."
2. paragraph 15 paragraph 3:
"(3) in addition to the contribution of education a child support goes to intern, education or the teaching intern, if not a similar allowance on the basis of an employment contract is entitled to her or him. The claim focused on the child support as well as scale, seizure and setting the children grant regulation for the Federal officials or for the Feds, but entitled to the child support only for periods of time deserves a training post for the."
3. in article 16, paragraph 1 and 2, the phrase "the allowance" is replaced by the phrase "of the grant of the children".
4. in article 17, paragraph 1, the phrase "the allowance" is replaced by the phrase "the child support".
5. in article 19, paragraph 1 Z 2 is the expression "section 15 b" is replaced by the expression "section 15 d".
6 § 30 paragraph 13 and 14 are:
"I no. 135/2009 apply (13) § 19 para 2, paragraph 2a, as well as paragraph 4a of this Federal Act in the version of Federal Law Gazette 1 January 2010.
"(14) article 15 par. 3, article 16, paragraph 1 and 2 and § 17 para 1 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 24/2013 1 January 2012 into force."