Agreement between the Federal Government and the countries referred to in article 15a B-VG to increase selected cost limits of article 9 of the basic supply agreement
The Federal Government, represented by the Federal Government, and the States of Burgenland, Carinthia, lower Austria, Upper Austria, Salzburg, Styria, Tyrol, Vorarlberg and Vienna, each represented by the Governor or the Governor - the following Contracting Party called - Convention in accordance with article 15a B-VG the following supplementary agreement to the agreement between the Federal Government and the countries referred to in article 15a B-VG on collective actions to the temporary basic care for help - and vulnerable residents (asylum seekers , Asylum beneficiaries, displaced persons and other legal or factual reasons not abschiebbare people) to close in Austria (basic supply agreement – art. 15a B-VG):
The Contracting Parties agree, selected cost limits of article 9 of the basic supply agreement - article to increase 15a B-VG.
Boost selected cost rates
The increase is at the following cost ceilings of the article 9 of the basic supply agreement - section 15a B-VG including all taxes and charges:
1. in article 9 Z €1 2,-2. when article 9 Z 2 for adults € 20,-3 article 9 Z 2 for underage € 10,-4. Article 9 No. 3 for an individual € 10,-5 article 9 No. 3 for families (minimum two people) € 20,-6 article 9 Z 7 housing groups (with care key 1:10) € 2,-7 article 9 Z 7 in halls of residence (with care key 1:15) € 2 , - 8 article 9 Z 7 in sheltered housing (with care key 1:20), or other suitable accommodation € 2.
In relation to the costs and expenses borne articles apply 10 and 11 of the basic supply agreement - section 15a B-VG.
Retroactive allocation of increased cost ceilings
Elevated cost limits of article 9 Nos. 1 and 7 of the basic supply agreement through article 2 – art. 15a B-VG against will be charged by parties with retroactive effect from January 1, 2012.
Duration and termination
(1) this Agreement permanent.
(2) If a Contracting Party terminate the agreement, the denunciation shall take effect no earlier than 18 months after delivery of the notice to all parties.
(3) the notice referred to in paragraph 2 shall be made in writing.
Entry into force
(1) this agreement is between the Federal Government and the States with the first of the following month in power, as soon as
1 after the Federal constitutional requirements for the entry into force have been met, and 2. the messages of all the countries on the existence of the conditions necessary for the respective State Constitution at the Federal Chancellery have arrived.
(2) after June 30, 2013, you no longer fulfils the conditions for the entry into force of the agreement.
(3) the Federal Chancellor's Office will inform the Federal Ministry of the Interior and the countries the fulfilment of the conditions.
This agreement is issued in a single original. The original copy is deposited with the Chancellor's Office. The Federal Chancellor's Office has to transmit certified copies of the agreement to all Contracting Parties.
The agreement enters into force in accordance with article 6 para 1 with 1 March 2013.