80.Verordnung of the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology, is has a driving ban for trucks (ban calendar 2013) for certain roads
On the basis of § 42 5 Highway Code 1960, BGBl. No. 159, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 39/2013, is prescribed:
§ 1. Is driving with trucks and articulated vehicles with a highest permissible gross weight of more than 7,5 tonnes and lorries with trailers, where the highest permissible weight of both vehicles amounts to more than 7.5 t,
1. on March 29, 2013 from 16 until 22 o'clock, on March 30, 2013 from 10 to 15 hrs, on April 25, 2013 from 10 to 22 hrs, on 9 August 2013 from 16 am to 23.00 and on December 21, 2013 from 10 to 15 hrs on the Inntal motorway A12 and Brenner motorway A 13, if the goal is the journey in Italy or in a country , this; be reached via Italy
2. on all Saturdays from 6 July 2013 to July 27, 2013, as well as from 10 August 2013 to August 31, 2013 in the time from 9 am until 3 pm, and on 2 August 2013 from 18 up to 24 h, and on 3 August 2013 from 0 to 15, if the goal is the journey in Italy or in a country , via Italy to be achieved and should be on 29 March 2013 and 3rd October 2013 in the period from 0 till 10 pm, when the goal of the trip in Germany or lower over Germany on the Inntal motorway A12 and on the Brenner motorway A13;
3. on all Saturdays from 6 July 2013 to August 31, 2013 in the period from 8 to 15: 00 outside of the local area in both directions of travel on the a) Loferer road B 178 from Lofer to Wörgl.
(b) Ennstalstraße B320 starting at km 4, 500;
(c) maritime fields road B 177 in the entire area;
d) Fernpassstraße B 179 of Nassereith-Biberwier;
(e) Achensee road B 181 in the entire area.
4. on all Saturdays of June 29, 2013, including 31 August 2013 in the period from 8 to 15 o'clock on the East motorway A4 from the junction of Schwechat to the State border Nickelsdorf in both directions of travel, excluding target and source traffic to and banned from the districts of Neusiedl am see, Eisenstadt, Eisenstadt-Umgebung, rust, Mattersburg, Bruck an der Leitha, Gänserndorf and the surrounding areas.
2. (1) exempt from the section 1 Z 1, 2, 3 and 4 above bans are:
1 rides, the periodical only the transportation of slaughter or Stechvieh, printing works, the beverage supply in tourist areas, the urgent supply of gas stations, dining establishments and events, or repairs to coolers, the towing service, roadside assistance, use in emergencies, medical care, the use of vehicles of the holder of the street or vehicles in his mission for the maintenance of road traffic, road or railway construction, the use of vehicles of the public security service , fire, garbage, disposal of waste, the operation of sewage treatment plants or the use of vehicles of line carrier are used to maintain the regular line traffic, as well as trips according to § 42 para 3a StVO, urgent trips with heavy goods vehicles, articulated vehicles or trucks with trailers of the Federal Army or foreign troops, I staying no. 57/2001, in Austria according to the force stay Act, Federal Law Gazette or trips help transport recognised organisations;
2. rides in combined transport road-rail by the sender up to the nearest railheads technically suitable or the nearest technically suitable unloading loading station to the recipient and back to the nearest railheads, unless a completed document (CIM/UIRR contract) runs from stating that the vehicle or its bodies (swap bodies, containers) with the railway promoted or already moved; in the combined freight transport waterway, this applies accordingly;
3. trips, aimed in Italy or lower over Italy, if during the period referred to in paragraph 1 are carried out Z 1 or 2 on the Inntal motorway A12 or A13 Brenner motorway and is made credible by existing driving bans in Italy being excluded;
4. operations, aiming in Germany is located or reached over Germany, if during the period referred to in paragraph 1 are carried out no. 2 on the Inntal motorway A12 or A13 Brenner motorway and is made credible by existing driving bans in Germany are excluded.
(2) except by the § 1 Z are 3 and 4 called bans journeys by empty vehicles until 10: 00 to the place of residence of the handlebar, seat of the corporate company, freight terminals, truck farm, permanent location of the vehicle or that site, where the contractor handlebar corresponding trip provides a way with public transport or a company vehicle.
§ 3 legislation, which further bans are arranged, remain unaffected.