86. Regulation of the Minister of the Interior on the unique marking of shooting and explosives (explosives marking regulation - SprKennzV)
Due to section 11 subsection 3 of the Explosives Act, 2010, Federal Law Gazette I no. 121/2009, as last amended by BGBl. I no. 17/2013, is prescribed:
1. (1) includes the unique identifier
1 the name of the manufacturer, 2. the letters AT to identify Austrian as manufacturing or importing Member State, 3. three digits to designate the facility (§ 11 par. 4 SprG), 4. the unique product code and logistical information which are to be specified by the manufacturer, and 5 an electronically readable labelling as a bar or matrix code, which relates directly to the alphanumeric code (Z 2-4).
(2) the unique identifier has to be clearly legible and is printed on the typical shooting or explosives or to attach firmly and permanently.
(3) provided to identifying shooting or explosives are too small to attach the unique identifier referred to in paragraph 1, the information may be omitted pursuant to paragraph 1 Nos. 1 and 4.
(4) in addition are shooting characteristic of or explosives can be identified due to their size, shape or design with the information referred to in paragraph 1 Nos. 2, 3 and 5, to attach the information referred to in paragraph 1 to each smallest packing unit. This is to seal.
(5) detonators or booster, which fall under the derogation of paragraph 4 are to be marked Nos. 2 and 3 with the information referred to in paragraph 1. All the information referred to in paragraph 1 and the contained quantity are to attach to each smallest packing unit.
(6) in addition to the section 2 Nos. 1 and 3 to 7 provided forms of a unique marking can be used also a residual inert label.
Attaching the marking
§ 2. The unique identifier (section 1) is 1 when shooting and explosives in cartridge or to bring bags with an adhesive label on the bag or the cartridge or printed on the bag or the cartridge, and attach an appropriate adhesive label on each cartridge box.
2. when packaged two-component-shooting and explosives with an adhesive label on the shooting characteristic of or explosives to install or the smallest packaging unit, which includes both components, print;
3. with detonators with an adhesive label to attach or to print on the blasting cap sleeve or stamp, where to attach an appropriate label on each container with detonators is;
4. is to install either with an adhesive label on the wires or the Shroud for electronic, electrical and non-electrical detonators or printed directly on the capsule of the lighter or stamp, and attach an appropriate label on each container with detonators;
5 is to install with primers that do not fall under the exemption clause of § 2 para 7 SprG as well as boosters with an adhesive label or printed directly on the primer and booster, and attach an appropriate label on each container with primers or boosters;
6 with detonation cords to attach with an adhesive label on the roll or print directly on the role, with either every five metres on the outer packaging or on the compressed inner plastic layer directly under the outer fibre of detonating and a corresponding label on each container with detonation cords to attach the unique identification is; any detonating cord covered by the exemption of § 1 para 4, is on the roll or coil and, if necessary, also on the smallest packaging unit with a unique label to highlight;
7 to install in cans and barrels with shooting and explosives with an adhesive label or printed directly on the box or the barrel.
Copies of the original label
§ 3 persons, which the labelling in accordance with § 11 para 1 and 2 SprG meets adhesive, removable copies of the original label that uniquely identifies can pass by their customers on the shooting and explosives. This enclosed copies are significantly as label copies of the original label.
Entry into force
§ 4. This Regulation shall enter into force April 5, 2013.