60. Federal law, which changes the equalisation Act 1967
The National Council has decided:
The equalisation Act 1967, BGBl. No. 376, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 19/2013, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 8 para 3:
"(3) (from 1 September 2013 family allowance increases each month for each child, if they a) for two children is granted, to €6.4 for each child, b) for three children is granted, to 15.94 euros for each child, c) for four children is granted, €24,45 for each child, d) for five children is granted, to €29,56 for each child, e) is granted for six children" , €32,97 for each child, f) is granted for seven children, €35.4 for each child, g) for eight children, granted to €37,23 for each child, h) is granted for nine children to €38.65 for each child, i) for ten children is granted, is granted to €39.78 for each child, j) for eleven children, to €40,71 for each child, k) for 12 children will be granted ", um 41,49 € für jedes Kind, l) thirteen children, granted to €42,14 for each child, m) is granted for fourteen children, to €42.7 for each child, n) is granted for fifteen children, €43,19 for each child and o) is granted for sixteen and more children, €50 for each child."
2. According to section 13, 14 the following section shall be inserted:
"Section 14 (1) an adult child, for that, there is entitlement to the family allowance, at the competent tax office, can request that the family allowance will be transferred into his checking account. The application can relate only to periods, still no family allowance was paid for the.
(2) a transfer requires the consent of the person who is entitled to the family allowance referred to in paragraph 1. This consent may be withdrawn at any time, but only for periods that still no family allowance was paid out.
(3) it may request the person who is entitled to the family allowance for a child, that the the family allowance will be transferred into a checking account of this child. The application can relate only to periods, still no family allowance was paid for the. This application may be revoked at any time, but only for periods of time, yet no family allowance was paid for the.
(4) the amount of family allowance for one child, which come after paragraph 1 or 3 of the transfer, aimed according to § 8 para 2 to 4."
3. in article 30, h paragraph 2 the phrase "an appeal to the independent financial Senate" is replaced by the phrase "the complaint to the Administrative Court of the Federal Finance".
4. in section 31d (4), the phrase "an appeal to the independent financial Senate" is replaced by the phrase "the complaint to the Administrative Court of the Federal Finance".
5. in section 31e, the word "Appeal" is replaced by the word "Complaint" and the phrase "the independent financial Senate" by the phrase "the Administrative Court of the Federal Finance".
6. the existing text of § 39 g receives the sales designation (1); the following paragraph 2 is added:
"(2) from the compensation fund for family allowances a lump sum of 300 €000 for the technical implementation is the Federal (Federal Ministry of Finance) § 14 until September 1, 2013 once direct payment to pay."
7. the existing text of section 42a receives the sales designation (1); the following paragraph 2 is added:
"The Federal Administrative Court decides (2) appeals against the decisions referred to in paragraph 1 for finance."
8 § 55 23 the following paragraph is added:
"(23) articles 8, paragraph 3 and 14, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 60/2013 with 1 September 2013 into force." § 39 g of paragraph 2 as amended by the said Federal Act with the day following the proclamation into force. sections 30 h paragraph 2, 31d 4, 31e and 42a para 2 as amended by the said Federal Act with 1 January 2014 into force."