106. Regulation of the Federal Minister of Transport, Innovation and Technology, amending the Regulation on air traffic regulation 2010 (air traffic rules 2010-LVR 2010)
On the basis of § 124 (2) of the Aviation Act, BGBl. No. 253/1957, in the version of the Federal Law BGBl. I n ° 77/2012, is assigned in agreement with the Federal Minister for National Defence and Sport:
The regulation on air traffic regulation 2010 (air traffic rules 2010-LVR 2010), BGBl. II No 80/2010, as last amended by the BGBl Regulation. II No 134/2011, shall be amended as follows:
1. In the table of contents, after the word order " § 1. Scope " the phrase " § 1a. EU law provisions " inserted.
2. In accordance with § 1, the following § 1a and title shall be inserted:
" Union legislation
§ 1a. (1) Insofar as provisions relating to the common air traffic rules and operating rules for air traffic control services and procedures are laid down in Regulation (EC) No 216/2008 establishing common rules in the field of civil aviation and the establishment of a European Aviation Safety Agency, repealing Council Directive 91 /670/EEC, Regulation (EC) No 1592/2002 and Directive 2004 /36/EC, OJ L 136, 30.4.2004, p. No. OJ L 79, 19.3.2008 S.1 and Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 923/2012 of 26 September 2012 establishing common air traffic rules and operating rules for air traffic control services and procedures and amending the rules on air traffic control and air traffic control Implementing Regulation (EC) No 1035/2011, as well as Regulations (EC) No 1265/2007, (EC) No 1794/2006, (EC) No 730/2006, (EC) No 1033/2006 and (EU) No 255/2010 OJ L 139, 30.4.2006, p. No. OJ L 281, 13.10.2012 p.1., these are binding in the version in force.
(2) The Austro Control GmbH shall be the competent national authority within the meaning of the provisions of the European Union law referred to in paragraph 1.
(3) In accordance with Article 11 of the Implementing Regulation (EU) No 923/2012, it shall be determined that the provisions referred to in paragraph 1 shall not apply until 4 December 2014. "
(3) The following paragraph 4 is added to § 81:
" (4) The table of contents and § 1a in the version of the BGBl Regulation. II No 106/2013 shall enter into force with the day following the event. "