106. Regulation of the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology, which the regulation on the control of air traffic 2010 (rules of the air 2010 - LVR 2010) is changed
On the basis of section 124 para 2 of the Aviation Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 253/1957 in the amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 77/2012 will, in agreement with the Federal Minister of national defence and sports prescribed:
The regulation on the control of air traffic 2010 (rules of the air 2010 - LVR 2010), Federal Law Gazette II No. 80/2010, last modified by regulation BGBl. II No. 134/2011, is amended as follows:
1. in the table of contents to the phrase "§ 1 scope" the phrase "section 1a. Union legal provisions"inserted.
2. pursuant to section 1, the following paragraph 1a and heading shall be inserted:
"Union legal provisions
section 1a. (1) provisions concerning the common rules of the air and operating rules for services and proceedings of the ATC in Regulation (EC) No. 216/2008 establishing common rules for civil aviation and establishing a European Agency for air safety, repealing Directive 91/670/EEC, Regulation (EC) No 1592/2002 and Directive 2004/36/EC, OJ No. L 79 of the DHV S. 1, and in the implementing Regulation (EU) No. 923/2012 of the Commission by 26 September 2012 to establish common rules of the air and operating rules for services and proceedings of the ATC and amending the implementing Regulation (EC) No. 1035/2011 as well as regulations (EC) No 1265/2007, (EC) no 1794/2006, (EC) No. 730/2006, (EC) no 1033/2006 and (EU) No. 255/2010 OJ No. L 281 of the 13.10.2012 S. 1, are set, they are binding in the currently valid version.
(2) competent authority within the meaning of the Union legal provisions referred to in paragraph 1 is the Austro Control GmbH.
(3) in accordance with article 11 implementing Regulation (EU) being no. 923/2012 provides that the provisions referred to in paragraph 1 does not apply 4 December 2014."
The following paragraph 4 is added to § 3. 81:
"II No. 106/2013 (4) the table of contents and section 1a in the version of regulation BGBl. with the day following the proclamation into force."