Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_II_116/BGBLA_2013_II_116.html
116. Regulation of the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth about characters for accredited conformity assessment bodies and the national accreditation accreditation Austria (accreditation sign regulation 2013 - AkkZV 2013)
According to § 4 paragraph 3 Accreditation Act 2012 - AkkG 2012, Federal Law Gazette I no. 28/2012, is prescribed:
§ 1. The accreditation mark according to the system consists of:
1. the basic characters, 2. an inserted identification number specific in the basic character of accreditation of Austria for the respective conformity assessment body, and 3. a specific number inserted in the basic character of accreditation of Austria for the respective conformity assessment body and letters about the kind of conformity assessment activity (specifying the relevant harmonised standard (s) referred to in article 2 Z 9 of Regulation (EC) No. 765/2008 the requirements for accreditation and market surveillance relating with the marketing of products) , OJ No. L 218 of August 13, 2008 p. 30), as well as any required, additional distinguishing features.
§ 2. A unique composite of the elements listed under paragraph 1 sign of accreditation is dictated by accreditation Austria for any of the accredited conformity assessment activity every accredited conformity assessment body.
§ 3. The accreditation mark referred to in section 2 may be used exclusively by the accredited conformity assessment body. The accreditation mark may not be altered in its appearance and its color, it must be but proportionally enlarged or reduced pictured with must not undercut a minimum size of 15 x 15 mm.
4. (1) the accredited conformity assessment bodies have to refrain from any actions that could lead to a misinterpretation in relation to nature and scope of accreditation when the accreditation mark.
(2) If a conformity assessment body for multiple conformity assessment activities is accredited, only the accreditation mark on reports and certificates can be applied, corresponding to the accredited conformity assessment activity applicable to.
(3) on reports and certificates achievements that are outside the scope of initial accreditation, are clear as to constitute such discoverable.
(4) reports and certificates contain no results from accredited conformity assessment activities, the fitting of the accreditation mark is not allowed.
§ 5. The reason character is used by the national accreditation body logo. This logo may be used only by accreditation Austria.
§ 6. May through November 30, 2013 the currently prescribed accreditation characters in accordance with accreditation sign Ordinance, BGBl. II No. 380 / 2008 or in accordance with articles 5 and 6 of the calibration service regulation, Federal Law Gazette No. 42/1994 as amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 490/2001 further uses are.
§ 7. This regulation comes into force; 1 may 2013 simultaneously enter accreditation sign regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 380/2008 and the sections 5 and 6, as well as the system of calibration service regulation, Federal Law Gazette No. 42/1994 as amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 490/2001 override.
Search Translated Laws of Austria