Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_II_131/BGBLA_2013_II_131.html
131. Decree of the Federal Minister for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, amends the regulation on the rules of procedure of the Commission to ensure long-term pension
On the basis of § 108e section 6 of the General Social Security Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 189/1955, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 67/2013, is prescribed:
The regulation of the Federal Minister for social security and generations of the rules of procedure of the Commission to secure the long-term pension, Federal Law Gazette II No. 336/2000, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 2 subsection 3:
"(3) the Commission takes decisions by a simple majority of votes of the present electorate. "Vote is the voice of / the Chairman the rash."
2. paragraph 4 together with the heading:
"Opinions and reports
4. (1) the Commission has the calculation of the benchmark (§ 108e para 9 Z 1 ASVG) and the reimbursement of the opinion pursuant to § 108e para 9 Z 2 ASVG that at the latest in September of the current calendar year of available Gebarungs and statistical data, as well as short - and medium-term economic forecasts to lay.
(2) to prepare the tasks pursuant to § 108e para 9 ASVG that can forgive relevant orders, in particular to render opinions, Federal Minis excellence for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection technically appropriate persons and institutions.
(3) the opinions received by the Commission and reports are to be submitted to the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection and to ensure all members and their deputies and representatives."
Search Translated Laws of Austria