Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_II_142/BGBLA_2013_II_142.html
142. Regulation of the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth on the professional training for the teaching profession textile Chemistry (textile chemistry training regulations)
On the basis of articles 8 and 24 of the vocational training Act (BAG), Federal Law Gazette No. 142/1969, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 38/2012, is prescribed:
Teaching textile chemistry
1. (1) the teaching profession textile chemistry is decorated with an apprenticeship of three and a half years.
(2) in the apprenticeship contracts, teaching certificates, apprenticeship completion certificates and pretty, the teaching profession in the form of the corresponding to the gender of the apprentice (Textilchemiker or Textilchemikerin) is described.
§ 2. Through vocational training in teaching and in the vocational school trained apprentices will be enabled in the teaching profession textile chemistry, independently, professionally and independently to carry out the following activities: 1 Select, accept, check on availability and storage of company-specific chemicals, 2. applying of recipes and making of mixtures, 3. assemble and preparation of finishing games, 4. upgrading, starting, operating, monitoring and shut-off and rearranging the equipment , Machines and equipment for the processing (dyeing, printing, coating, finishing) of textiles, 5. computer-aided monitoring and carrying out process control and process optimization and documentation of operating data, 6 performing textile physical and analytical techniques such as the fiber analysis or for the determination of the fastness, 7 applying of the test specifications used in the textile industry and testing standards, 8 run of the work, taking into account the relevant security regulations, and environmental standards.
§ 3 (1) for the training in the teaching profession textile chemistry is set the following job description. The specified skills and knowledge are starting to give graduates the apprentice to carry out qualified activities on behalf of the career profile that includes in particular independent planning, performing, check and optimize at the latest in the specified year.
1st year of training
2. year of apprenticeship
3rd year of training
4. year of apprenticeship
Knowledge of the operational and legal form of the institution
Knowledge of the organizational structure and the roles and responsibilities of each operating area
Introduction to the tasks, industry position, and the offer of the teaching
Knowledge of the market position and the customer base of the institution
Interdisciplinary training (skills) in the way of developing the professional knowledge and skills is to be taken into account on the following multi-disciplinary competencies of the apprentice:
Methodological skills (eg solution strategies develop, information independently obtain, select and structure, decisions etc.)
Social skills (eg in team work, employees do etc.)
Personal competence (E.g. self confidence and self-assurance, readiness training, needs and interests articulate etc.)
Communicative competence (E.g. with customers inside, superiors, colleagues, and other groups target groups to communicate; English master industry - and operation-course level to contest of everyday and technical discussions)
Working principles (E.g. care, reliability, responsibility, punctuality etc.)
Customer orientation: in the Centre of all activities in the operation has the orientation on the needs of the inside of of customers, taking into account the safety to stand
Knowledge of the planning and preparatory work
Performing the work planning; Set of steps, work equipment and working methods
Ergonomic design of workplace
Manage and maintain the to use tools, machines, equipment and work AIDS
Read technical documents such as sketches, drawings, plans, diagrams, Fließschematas, etc.
Simple manual and machine processing of materials
Knowledge of raw and raw materials (textile raw materials, yarns, threads) for the textile industry, their properties, as well as distinguishing features, usage and processing capabilities in terms of ecology and sustainability
Knowledge of yarn numbering, determination of yarn and yarn calculation
Basic knowledge of the basic weaves or construction of lines and surfaces products
Knowledge of the basic weaves and construction of lines and surfaces products
Basic knowledge of the properties and uses of company-specific products
Knowledge of the properties and uses of company-specific products
Knowledge of the textile production chain
Knowledge of finishing processes such as dyeing, printing, coating, dressing, the steps and (such as E.g. temperature, pH, redox, etc.), the quality of refined products as well as rebuilding and the function of the equipment required, machines and equipment
Knowledge of chemicals such as dyes, pastes, leverage, Entschlichtungs -, bleaching and finishing agents, their properties, quality features, usage and processing capabilities, applications, the potential impact on the health of consumers, as well as dealing with safety data sheets and the result to be derived from measures and practices used in the finishing processes
Working with select, accept, check on availability and storage of company-specific chemicals
Select, accept, check on availability and storage of company-specific chemicals
Knowledge and application of profession-specific mathematics such as mix bills and prescription urberechnungen
Knowledge of the making of pastes (E.g. color or PVC pastes) or positioning of fleets (E.g. color fleets) as well as the structure and function of necessary for appliances and machinery (E.g. triple roller mill, Disolver, Planetenrührer, dosing systems, etc.)
Involvement in applying of recipes and making of mixtures, pastes and fleets
Applying of recipes and making of mixtures, pastes and fleets
Knowledge of the optimum material flow (raw and raw materials) for the production
Work with the assemble and prepare for finishing parts
Assemble and prepare for finishing parts
Working with Setup, starting, operating, monitoring (E.g. process conditions such as temperature, pH, redox, etc.) and shut-off or switching of devices, machines and plants for the finishing of textiles
Upgrade, starting, operating, monitoring (E.g. process conditions such as temperature, pH, redox, etc.) and shut-off or switching of devices, machines and plants for the finishing of textiles
Computer-aided process monitor and perform process controls and process optimisation and recording of operating data
Documenting the production-relevant data (E.g. disturbance records), as well as their review for completeness and accuracy
Working with the monitor, check and test the products and initiate corrective action where
Monitoring, inspection and testing of the products, as well as initiate corrective action in the case in question
Identify and resolve problems on machines and systems
Knowledge of waiting and keeping service, as well as work with servicing, maintaining and easy maintenance of company-specific machinery and equipment
Servicing, maintenance and simple maintenance of company-specific machinery and equipment
Knowledge of the upstream and downstream production stages
Knowledge of testing used in the textile industry and testing standards
Applying the test specifications used in the textile industry and testing standards
Knowledge of profession-specific inorganic and organic chemistry and physics
Knowledge of professional chemistry of polymers
Knowledge of simple laboratory technical operations such as weighing, measuring, filtration, creating solutions, temperature measurements
Perform temperature measurements easier laboratory technical operations such as weighing, measuring, filtration, creating solutions,
Knowledge of textile physical and analytical techniques such as density determinations, pH and viscosity terms, photometric provisions, dimensional analysis, water analysis and the development of experimental apparatus
Working with textile physical and analytical techniques such as density determinations, pH and viscosity terms, photometric requirements, dimensional analysis, water analysis and the necessary establishment of experimental equipment
Perform by textile physical and analytical techniques such as density determinations, pH and viscosity terms, photometric provisions, dimensional analysis, water analysis and the necessary development of experimental apparatus
Performing fiber analysis by means of microscopy and other chemical analysis methods
Evidence of fiber damage
Knowledge of dye classes, whose fastness, dyeing or printing technologies as well as Colorimetry and recipes
Reading and handling of color charts, recipes and relevant tables
Determination of the fastness
Basic knowledge of the eco-label and its importance
Knowledge of the eco-label and its importance
Knowledge of the measures of the quality and environmental management
Working with the quality and environmental management
Knowledge of methods of continuous process improvement
Knowledge of the latest trends and requirements in terms of operational product
Knowledge and application of relevant English terms
Knowledge and application of the operational data processing (hardware and software)
Basic knowledge of the operating costs, their influence and their effects
Knowledge of the obligations arising from the apprenticeship contract (§§ 9 and 10 BAG)
Knowledge content and aim of the training as well as significant relevant training opportunities
The measures relevant to the teaching profession and regulations to protect of the environment: basic knowledge of operational measures for the sensible use of energy in terms of profession-related work; Basic knowledge of the residues covered work relating to job-related and their separation, recycling and disposal of waste
Knowledge of the relevant safety regulations and standards, as well as the relevant provisions for the protection of life and health, in particular the professional occupational hygiene and safety regulations and dealing with electricity
Knowledge of primary care at company-specific work-related accidents
Basic knowledge of the notice requiring labour legislation (2) in communicating all job positions is the provisions of the children's and youth employment law, BGBl. No. 599/1987, (KJBG) to meet.
Final apprenticeship examination
4. (1) divided the final apprenticeship examination in a theoretical and a practical test.
(2) the theoretical exam items includes chemistry, technology, and applied mathematics.
(3) the theoretical test is omitted if / the candidate has reached the teaching objective of the last class of technical vocational school or the successful completion of a vocational middle or higher school replacement of the apprenticeship.
(4) the practical examination includes the items of inspection work and consultation.
General terms and conditions
§ 5 (1) has the theoretical exam in writing. She can be performed together for a larger number of examination candidates, if this is possible without prejudice to the testing process.
(2) the theoretical review should be held before the practical test.
(3) the tasks have the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to meet scope and level.
Section 6 (1) the examination shall include the brief responding to problems in all the following areas: 1. fundamentals of inorganic chemistry, 2. fundamentals of organic chemistry, 3rd chemical analyses.
(2) the test can be checked in the programmed form with questionnaires. In this case, to ask six questions are from each area.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(4) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
§ 7 (1) the examination shall include the brief responding to problems in all the following areas: 1. dyes and Ausrüstmittel, 2. raw materials, 3. machines and equipment, 4. finishing technology.
(2) the test can be checked in the programmed form with questionnaires. In this case, to ask five questions are from each area.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(4) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
8. (1) the examination has to include items from all the following areas: 1 volume and mass calculation, 2. conclusion - and percentages, 3. mix and recipe urberechnungen, 4. fleets or paste calculations, 5. calculation of pass and dwell time.
(2) the use of computer AIDS, tables and formulas is allowed.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 90 minutes.
(4) the examination is to end after 120 minutes.
§ 9 (1) is the test according to the Commission in the form of making a business work order processing.
(2) the task is focused on the chemical treatment of a textile material, including work planning, measures for the safety and health protection at work, to extend any required environmental protection measures and measures for quality control. The steps of the task are manualy or computer-based document. The examination Board can / the candidates / make available in documents on the occasion of the task in hand.
(3) the examination Board has under consideration on the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice and the activity area of the institution each candidates / to a task, which can be executed in six hours.
(4) the examination is to end after seven hours.
(5) for the review, the following criteria shall apply: 1 cleanliness and hand skill, 2 professional work preparation and scheduling, 3. right recipe creation, 4. pattern conformance, 5. proper log management and result assessment.
§ 10 (1) is the technical discussion to place before the entire Commission.
(2) the consultation is to develop practical activities out. This is the practical knowledge using terms of / the candidates / in to determine. The candidate has to present subject-related problems and their solutions, to show the professional backgrounds relevant to the job and to establish the procedure for the execution of the order. The test is in the form of a possible living conversation with conversation default by portrayal of situations and problems.
(3) the topic has the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to comply with. Here, charts, drawings, samples, demonstration objects are to be used test pieces and devices. Questions about protective measures, relevant safety regulations and accident prevention, as well as relevant environmental protection and waste disposal measures are involving.
(4) the consultation is scheduled for each candidates / take in 20 minutes. An extension to a maximum of ten minutes has to be carried out, in some cases when the Audit Commission otherwise a doubtless assess the performance of the / the candidates / in is not possible.
11. (1) the final apprenticeship examination can be repeated.
(2) in the case of the repetition of the exam, only the examination items rated "Insufficient" must be checked.
Entry into force and final provisions
12. (1) this regulation with 1 June 2013 enter into force.
(2) the training regulations for the teaching profession textile chemistry, Federal Law Gazette II No. 194/2000, as amended by regulation BGBl. II Nr 177/2005, occurs without prejudice to paragraph 5, at the end of the 31 May 2013 override.
(3) the training requirements for the teaching profession fabric printer, BGBl. No. 696/1974, as amended by regulation BGBl. II Nr 177/2005, occur without prejudice to paragraph 6, upon the expiry of the 31 May 2013 override.
(4) which no. 467/1976, enters the examination regulations for the teaching profession fabric printer, BGBl. without prejudice to paragraph 6 at the end of the 31 May 2014 override.
(5) apprentices, textile chemistry being trained on May 31, 2013 in the teaching profession, can be trained in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 2 to the end of the agreed upon apprenticeship continue and able to face up to one year after the expiry of the agreed upon apprenticeship to the final apprenticeship examination on the basis of examination requirements contained in the training regulations in accordance with paragraph 2.
(6) apprentices, who are trained in the teaching profession fabric printer on 31 May 2013, can be trained in accordance with the training provisions listed in para 3 to the end of the agreed upon apprenticeship continue and able to face up to one year after the expiry of the agreed upon apprenticeship to the final apprenticeship examination in accordance with the examination regulations listed in paragraph 4.
(7) the lumberyards, textile chemistry in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 2 or in the teaching profession fabric printer according to the training provisions listed in paragraph 3 were covered in the teaching profession, are fully expect textile chemistry in accordance with this regulation on the apprenticeship in the teaching profession.
Search Translated Laws of Austria