Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_II_144/BGBLA_2013_II_144.html
144. Regulation of the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth of the vocational training in the teaching of textile technology (textile technology training regulations)
On the basis of articles 8 and 24 of the vocational training Act (BAG), Federal Law Gazette No. 142/1969, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 38/2012, is prescribed:
Teaching of textile technology
1. (1) the teaching of textile technology is decorated with an apprenticeship of three and a half years.
(2) in the apprenticeship contracts, teaching certificates, apprenticeship completion certificates and pretty is the teaching profession in the form of the corresponding to the gender of the apprentice (textile technologist or textile technologist).
§ 2. Through the vocational training in teaching and in the vocational school trained apprentices will be enabled in the teaching of textile technology, to be able to perform the following activities professionally, independently and autonomously: 1 Select, accept, check on availability and storage of company-specific raw materials and precursors, 2. organize and ensure optimum material flow (raw and raw materials) for the production, 3. upgrading, starting, operating, monitoring and down and moving of machines and equipment for the production of line and surface products (eg, spinning machines , Looms, knitting machines) and to the change of surface structures and features, 4. computer-aided monitoring and performing process control and process optimization and documentation of operating data, 5. wait, maintain and simple maintenance of company-specific machines and equipment, 6 perform of simple Assembly and disassembly work on company-specific machinery and equipment, 7 applying the test specifications used in the textile industry and testing standards, 8 run the work under consideration of the relevant safety regulations , And environmental standards.
§ 3 (1) for the training in the teaching of textile technology sets the following profession. The specified skills and knowledge are starting to give graduates the apprentice to carry out qualified activities on behalf of the career profile that includes in particular independent planning, performing, check and optimize at the latest in the specified year.
1st year of training
2. year of apprenticeship
3rd year of training
4. year of apprenticeship
Knowledge of the operational and legal form of the teaching
Knowledge of the organizational structure and the roles and responsibilities of each operating area
Introduction to the tasks, industry position, and the offer of the teaching
Knowledge of the market position and the customer base of the teaching
Interdisciplinary training (skills) in the way of developing the professional knowledge and skills is to be taken into account on the following multi-disciplinary competencies of the apprentice:
Methodological skills (eg solution strategies develop, information independently obtain, select and structure, decisions etc.)
Social skills (eg in team work, employees do etc.)
Personal competence (E.g. self confidence and self-assurance, readiness training, needs and interests articulate etc.)
Communicative competence (E.g. communicate with clients, superiors, colleagues, and other groups target groups; English master industry - and operation-course level to contest of everyday and technical discussions)
Working principles (E.g. care, reliability, responsibility, punctuality etc.)
Customer orientation: in the Centre of all activities in the operation has the orientation on the needs of the inside of of customers, taking into account the safety to stand
Knowledge of the planning and preparatory work
Performing the work planning; Set of steps, work equipment and working methods
Ergonomic design of workplace
Manage and maintain the to use tools, machines, equipment and work AIDS
Read technical documents such as from sketches, drawings, plans, diagrams, binding cartridges Fließschematas, etc.
Simple manual and machine processing of materials
Knowledge of raw and raw materials (textile raw materials, yarns, threads) for the textile industry, their properties, as well as distinguishing features, usage and processing capabilities in terms of ecology and sustainability
Knowledge of yarn numbering, determination of yarn and yarn calculation
Basic knowledge of the basic weaves or construction of lines and surfaces products
Knowledge of the basic weaves and construction of lines and surfaces products
Work with the Dekomponieren of bindings, as well as developing technical cartridges and templates or design of line products
Dekomponieren ties, as well as developing technical cartridges and templates or design of line products
Knowledge of the textile production chain
Basic knowledge of the properties and uses of company-specific products
Knowledge of the properties and uses of company-specific products
Knowledge of testing used in the textile industry and testing standards
Applying the test specifications used in the textile industry and testing standards
Basic knowledge of the influence of the climate on the production
Basic knowledge of the influence of the properties of the raw materials and raw materials on the production process
Knowledge of the influence of the properties of the raw materials and raw materials on the production process
Knowledge of the optimum material flow (raw and raw materials) for the production
Work to organize and ensure the optimal material flow (raw and raw materials) for the production
Organize and ensure optimum material flow (raw and raw materials) for the production
Working with select, accept, check on availability and storage of company-specific raw materials and precursors
Select, accept, check on availability and storage of company-specific raw materials and precursors
Basic knowledge of patterning possibilities and pattern preparation systems
Knowledge of the patterning possibilities and pattern preparation systems
Knowledge of CAD patterning technology
Apply the CAD-translation technology
Knowledge of procedures for the production of line and space products, as well as to the change of surface structures and features, the steps, as well as building and the function of required for machinery and equipment (E.g., spinning machines, looms, knitting machines)
Work with Setup, starting, operating, monitoring and shut-off or moving of machines and equipment for the production of line and surface products (eg spinning machines, looms, knitting machines) and to the change of surface structures and features
Upgrade, starting, operating, monitoring and shut-off or moving of machines and equipment for the production of line and surface products (eg spinning machines, looms, knitting machines) and to the change of surface structures and features
Basic knowledge of electrical engineering, measurement, control and control technology, pneumatic and Electropneumatic
Control and monitoring of pneumatic and electro-pneumatic control and controlling equipment
Computer-aided process monitor and perform process controls and process optimisation and recording of operating data
Documenting the production-relevant data (E.g. disturbance records), as well as their review for completeness and accuracy
Working with the monitor, check and test the products and initiate corrective action where
Monitoring, inspection and testing of the products, as well as initiate corrective action in the case in question
Knowledge of the upstream and downstream production stages
Identify and resolve problems on machines and systems
Knowledge of waiting and keeping service, as well as work with servicing, maintaining and easy maintenance of company-specific machinery and equipment
Servicing, maintenance and simple maintenance of company-specific machinery and equipment
Knowledge of the structure and the function of machine parts and their Assembly and disassembly
Perform simple Assembly and disassembly work on company-specific machines and equipment
Knowledge of the measures of the quality and environmental management
Working with the quality and environmental management
Knowledge of methods of continuous process improvement
Knowledge of the latest trends and requirements in terms of operational product
Knowledge and application of relevant English terms
Knowledge and application of the operational data processing (hardware and software)
Basic knowledge of the operating costs, their influence and their effects
Knowledge of the obligations arising from the apprenticeship contract (§§ 9 and 10 BAG)
Knowledge content and aim of the training as well as significant relevant training opportunities
The teaching profession-relevant measures and regulations to protect of the environment: basic knowledge of operational measures for the sensible use of energy in terms of profession-related work; Basic knowledge of the residues covered work relating to job-related and their separation, recycling and disposal of waste
Knowledge of the relevant safety regulations and standards, as well as the relevant provisions for the protection of life and health, in particular the professional occupational hygiene and safety regulations and dealing with electricity
Knowledge of primary care at company-specific work-related accidents
Basic knowledge of the notice requiring labour legislation (2) in communicating all job positions is the provisions of the children's and youth employment law, BGBl. No. 599/1987, (KJBG) to meet.
Final apprenticeship examination
4. (1) divided the final apprenticeship examination in a theoretical and a practical test.
(2) the theoretical exam items includes expertise, applied mathematics and technical drawing.
(3) the theoretical test is omitted if / the candidate has reached the teaching objective of the last class of technical vocational school or the successful completion of a vocational middle or higher school replacement of the apprenticeship.
(4) the practical examination includes the items of inspection work and consultation.
General terms and conditions
§ 5 (1) has the theoretical exam in writing. She can be performed together for a large number of specimens, if this is possible without prejudice to the testing process.
(2) the theoretical review should be held before the practical test.
(3) the tasks have the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to meet scope and level.
Section 6 (1) the examination shall include the brief responding to problems in all the following areas: 1 raw materials, 2. materials (natural and synthetic), 3. textile products, 4. machinery, equipment and systems.
(2) the test can be checked in the programmed form with questionnaires. In this case, to ask five questions are from each area.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(4) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
7. (1) the examination has to include items from all the following areas: 1 lengths and area calculation, 2 volume and mass calculation, 3. materials requirement calculation, 4. after calculation.
(2) the use of computer AIDS, tables and formulas is allowed.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 90 minutes.
(4) the examination is to end after 120 minutes.
§ 8 (1) the examination has to include the following: 1. the making of a simple multicoloured design and 2. the making of a simple production cartridge.
(2) the task is to provide that she can be performed usually in 90 minutes.
(3) the examination is to end after 120 minutes.
§ 9 (1) is the test according to the Commission in the form of making a business work order processing.
(2) the task is focused on individual production steps in the manufacture of textiles, including work planning, hygiene measures, measures for the safety and health protection at work, to extend any required environmental protection measures and measures for quality control. The steps of the task are manualy or computer-based document. The examination Board can / the candidates / make available in documents on the occasion of the task in hand.
(3) the examination Board has under consideration on the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice and the activity area of the institution each candidates / to a task, which can be executed in six hours.
(4) the examination is to end after seven hours.
(5) for the review, the following criteria shall apply: 1 accuracy, 2 Professional execution, 3. proper use of equipment, devices and systems, 4. proper application of environmental protection measures and health and safety measures.
§ 10 (1) is the technical discussion to place before the entire Commission.
(2) the consultation is to develop practical activities out. This is the practical knowledge using terms of / the candidates / in to determine. The candidate has to present subject-related problems and their solutions, to show the professional backgrounds relevant to the job and to establish the procedure for the execution of the order. The test is in the form of a possible living conversation with conversation default by portrayal of situations and problems.
(3) the topic has the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to comply with. This, test pieces, samples, demonstration objects, tools, parts are to be used drawings or charts. Questions about protective measures, relevant safety regulations and accident prevention, as well as relevant environmental protection and waste disposal measures are to be included.
(4) the consultation is scheduled for each candidates / take in 20 minutes. An extension to a maximum of ten minutes has to be carried out, in some cases when the Audit Commission otherwise a doubtless assess the performance of the / the candidates / in is not possible.
11. (1) the final apprenticeship examination can be repeated.
(2) in the case of the repetition of the exam, only the test items assessed with "Not enough" must be checked.
Entry into force and final provisions
12. (1) this regulation with 1 June 2013 enter into force.
(2) the training regulations for the anxious textile mechanics, Federal Law Gazette II No. 187/1999, as amended by regulation BGBl. II Nr. 177/2005, textile - mesh technology, Federal Law Gazette II No. 188/1999, as amended by regulation BGBl. II No. 177/2005 and textile - weaving technique, Federal Law Gazette II No. 188/1999, as amended by regulation BGBl. II Nr 177/2005, occur without prejudice to paragraph 5, at the end of the 31 May 2013 override.
(3) the training requirements for the teaching profession Großmaschinsticker, Federal Law Gazette No. 533/1976, amended by regulation BGBl. No. 305/1981 and Federal Law Gazette II No. 177/2005, occur without prejudice to paragraph 6, upon the expiry of the 31 May 2013 override.
(4) which no. 258/1977, enters the examination regulations for the teaching profession Großmaschinsticker, BGBl. without prejudice to paragraph 6 at the end of the 31 May 2014 override.
(5) apprentices, who are trained mesh technology or textile - weaving technique on May 31, 2013 in textile mechanics, textile technology - apprenticeships, can be trained in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 2 to the end of the agreed upon apprenticeship continue and able to face up to one year after the expiry of the agreed upon apprenticeship to the final apprenticeship examination on the basis of examination requirements contained in the training regulations in accordance with paragraph 2.
(6) apprentices, who are trained in the teaching of Großmaschinsticker on May 31, 2013, can be trained in accordance with the training provisions listed in para 3 to the end of the agreed upon apprenticeship continue and able to face up to one year after the expiry of the agreed upon apprenticeship to the final apprenticeship examination in accordance with the examination regulations listed in paragraph 4.
(7) the lumberyards were covered in apprenticeships textile mechanics, textile - mesh technology or textile - weaving technique in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 2 or in the teaching of Großmaschinsticker according to the training provisions listed in para 3 are fully expect textile technology on the apprenticeship in the teaching profession.
Search Translated Laws of Austria