145. Regulation of the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth of the vocational training in the apprenticeship of painting technique (painting technique training regulations)
On the basis of §§ 8, 24 and 27 of the vocational training Act (BAG), Federal Law Gazette No. 142/1969, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 38/2012, is prescribed:
Teaching painting technology
1. (1) the teaching of painting technology is decorated with an apprenticeship of three years.
(2) in the apprenticeship contracts, teaching certificates, apprenticeship completion certificates and pretty is the teaching profession in the form of the corresponding to the gender of the apprentice (paint technician or paint technician).
§ 2. Through the vocational training in teaching and in the vocational school trained apprentices shall be enabled to be able to perform the following activities professionally, independently and autonomously: repairing surfaces (corrosion protection, priming, spatulas, fillers, sanding with different application processes) 1, 2. coating of substrates on inorganic and organic materials, 3. application of specialty coatings, 4. performing special and special paint finishes with various Applikationsgeräten, 5 figures and design of special finishes , 6 perform quality checks on workpieces, 7 run of work, taking into account the relevant security regulations, and environmental standards.
Section 3 (1) for the training in the teaching of painting technique is is to set the following job description. The specified skills and knowledge are starting to give graduates the apprentice to carry out qualified activities on behalf of the career profile that includes in particular independent planning, performing, check and optimize at the latest in the specified year.
1st year of training
2. year of apprenticeship
3rd year of training
Knowledge of the operational and legal form of the institution
Knowledge of the organizational structure and the roles and responsibilities of each operating area
Introduction to the tasks, industry position, and the offer of the teaching
Knowledge of the market position and the customer base of the institution
Ergonomic design of workplace
Knowledge of the planning and preparatory work
Performing the work planning; Set of steps, work equipment and working methods
Holding a conversation with superiors, colleagues, customers and suppliers/Interior in accordance with the correct idiom
Customizable behavior and customer-oriented communication (E.g. conducting consultations, support customers/indoor, handling of complaints)
Handling, servicing, maintaining and maintain to use tools, machines, devices, devices, equipment and work AIDS
Note to use factory - and AIDS, their production, their chemical and physical properties, use, and processing capabilities, as well as their proper storage
Basic knowledge of color theory
Knowledge of color theory (color trim, Farbcodierungs - and colour mixing systems)
Knowledge of professional logistics
Prepare the work and auxiliary materials
Cleaning, grinding, covering, as well as removing existing coatings
Mixing and Nuancieren of coating substances according to pattern
Remove existing oxide layers and apply corrosion protection material
Repairing surfaces by hand and mechanically, such as priming, spatulas, fillers, etc.
Application of filling material by means of Applikationsgeräten
Application of basic materials
Application of primary school and deck materials in various techniques (like E.g. by painting, spraying, diving, floods) on various surfaces using different working techniques
Run cover working with decorative elements
Coating with Applikationsgeräten
Manufacture of manual coating
Run by surface coating work with coating equipment
Manual and machine polishing
Performing basic and Finisharbeiten
Detection of coating defects
Test and analysis of errors in surface errors
Coating of wood, metal, plastic and other materials
Repairing surfaces (corrosion protection, priming, spatulas, fillers, loops, with various application processes)
Check and inspection of the work carried out, as well as detecting and repairing defects
Physical and chemical basic of materials drying
Application of materials with different processing techniques
Basic knowledge of the production of stencils, masking technique and decoration techniques to design template
Performing coatings according to stencils and breaks
Execution of special and special paint on prepared surfaces
Design and design of special coatings (E.g. using airbrush) on prepared surfaces
Creating work reports and work orders
Knowledge of company-specific software and hardware
Knowledge of the operation of the electronic job AIDS
Performing work with electronic work remedies (E.g. computer equipment, paint mixing computers, colour measuring tools, calculation systems, etc.)
Knowledge of the construction of film
Disassembling and assembling of fittings which influence the painting process
Read and apply technical documentation
Knowledge of foreign language terms
Basic knowledge of the operating costs, their influence and their effects
Knowledge of quality assurance including complaints and implementation of company-specific, quality assurance measures
Knowledge content and aim of the training as well as significant relevant training opportunities
Knowledge of the relevant safety regulations and measures for the protection of life and health, in particular about the fire and explosion protection and the relevant regulations, guidelines and safety data sheets
The measures relevant to the teaching profession and regulations to protect of the environment: basic knowledge of operational measures for the sensible use of energy in terms of profession-related work; Basic knowledge of the residues covered work relating to job-related and their separation, recycling and disposal of waste
Knowledge of the obligations arising from the apprenticeship contract (§§ 9 and 10 BAG)
Basic knowledge of the notice requiring labour legislation (2) training in the professional knowledge and skills with particular attention to the operational needs and requirements on the personality education of the apprentice is to make sure to give him the key qualifications required for a specialist with regard to self-competence (such as self-assessment, self-confidence, self-reliance, resilience), social skills (such as openness, teamwork, conflict resolution skills), methodological competence (such as presentation skills, rhetoric in the German language, communication ability in the fundamentals of the English language) and skills for self-regulated learning (such as standby , Knowledge of methods, ability to choose of appropriate media and materials) to mediate.
(3) in the case of the mediation of all job positions is the provisions of the children's and youth employment law, BGBl. No. 599/1987, (KJBG) to meet.
Final apprenticeship examination
4. (1) divided the final apprenticeship examination in a theoretical and a practical test.
(2) the theoretical exam items includes expertise, applied mathematics and technical drawing.
(3) the theoretical test is omitted when / the candidate has demonstrated the goal of teaching the last class of technical vocational school or the successful completion of a vocational middle or higher school replacement of the apprenticeship.
(4) the practical examination includes the items of inspection work and consultation.
General terms and conditions
§ 5 (1) has the theoretical exam in writing. She can be performed together for a larger number of examination candidates, if this is possible without prejudice to the testing process. The theoretical exam can be done also in computerised form, where all steps for the examination Board must be comprehensible.
(2) the theory test is basically before the practical test to hold.
(3) the tasks have the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to meet scope and level. You are to explain the test candidates on the occasion of the task separately.
Section 6 (1) the examination shall include brief replies to questions from all the following areas: 1. material, 2. techniques, 3. Tools, devices and machines, 4. operations in the production of a coating, 5.
Labor and health legislation (taking into account ecological aspects), 6 profession relevant residues and separation, recycling and disposal of waste.
(2) the test can be also programmed form with questionnaires. In this case have to make each field four questions.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(4) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
7. (1) the examination has to include items from all the following areas: 1 length calculation and calculation, 2. Volumsberechnung and mass calculation, 3 dimensional calculation, 4. material and time requirement calculations.
(2) the use of computing remedies, formulas and tables is permitted.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 40 minutes.
(4) the examination is to end after 60 minutes.
§ 8 (1) has to cover the making of a work drawing according to the audit.
(2) the task is to provide that she can be performed usually in 40 minutes.
(3) the examination is to end after 60 minutes.
§ 9 (1) is the test according to the examination Board in the form of making a business work order. The implementation to perform project-like in form, that the first explains the method chosen candidate, proposes the use of work equipment to be used (machines, equipment, tools), describes the necessary safety and preventive measures as well as the control and disposal measures, and then performs the selected method.
(2) the work order has the following activities to include: 1 cleaning, grinding, derusting, 2. priming, spatulas, 3 preset tones (II layer effect shades) from mixing, 4. attaching, Nuancieren a color pattern to the "hand"mix, 5 free mixing and mixing after nuance without the use of computer systems, Farborentierungssystemen, recipes, etc., 6 Basic and opaque coating and paints, 7 after coating the ground and opaque colors and varnishes, performing decor , Polishing and Finisharbeiten.
(3) the examination Board has, taking into consideration the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the professional practice requirements each candidates / to a test work, which can be worked out in six hours.
(4) the examination in the subject of audit work is to end after seven hours of work.
(5) for the review of the audit work, the following criteria shall apply: 1. professional execution, 2. cleanliness and accuracy of execution, 3. vote of shades, 4. using the proper tools, equipment and machinery.
§ 10 (1) is the technical discussion to place before the entire Commission.
(2) the consultation is to develop practical activities out. This is the practical knowledge using terms of / the candidates / in to determine. Talking he/it should can candidate show that he represent subject-related problems and their solutions, show up for a job-relevant professional backgrounds and establish the procedure for the execution of this order.
(3) the topic has the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to comply with. This, test pieces, samples, demonstration objects, devices, devices are to be used tools or information boards. Questions about the proper disposal and protection measures, relevant safety regulations and accident prevention are to be included. The test shall be performed in the form of a possible living conversation with conversation default by portrayal of situations or problems.
(4) the consultation is scheduled for each candidates / take in 15 minutes. An extension to a maximum of ten minutes has to be carried out, in some cases when the Audit Commission otherwise a doubtless assess the performance of the / the candidates / in is not possible.
11. (1) the final apprenticeship examination can be repeated.
(2) in the case of the repetition of the exam, only the examination items rated "Insufficient" must be checked.
Double teaching and limited additional testing
12. (1) excluded in combined of the teachings of paintwork and body construction technology is a double lesson.
(2) after successfully final apprenticeship examination in apprenticeships body construction technology or LIC / in a limited additional check in the teaching of painting technique can be dropped in accordance with sec. 27 paragraph 2 of the vocational training Act. Covering technical discussion on the subject. For this additional test, the pursuant to sections 10 and 11 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Entry into force and final provisions
13. (1) this regulation with 1 June 2013 enter into force.
(2) the training requirements for the teaching profession student, Federal Law Gazette No. 240/1987, as amended by regulation BGBl. II Nr 177/2005, occur without prejudice to paragraph 4 upon expiry of the 31 May 2013 override.
(3) the examination regulations for the teaching profession painters, BGBl. No. 209/1976, is without prejudice to paragraph 4 upon expiry of the 31 May 2014 override.
(4) apprentices, who are trained painters on May 31, 2013 in the teaching profession, can be trained in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 2 to the end of the agreed upon apprenticeship and to commence within one year after the expiry of the agreed upon apprenticeship to the final apprenticeship examination in accordance with the examination regulations listed in paragraph 3.
(5) the lumberyards that painters were completed in the teaching profession, are paint technology to be fully on the apprenticeship in the teaching profession.