Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_II_156/BGBLA_2013_II_156.html
156. Regulation of the Federal Minister of health on the use of animal vaccines approved in Austria not notifiable animal diseases or subject to veterinary provisions animal diseases (veterinary vaccine application regulation 2013)
On the basis of § 12 para 1 of the animal diseases Act (TSG), RGBl. No. 177/1909, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 80/2013, is prescribed:
§ 1 (1) until the expiry of the 31 May 2014 is the application of the following animal vaccines not approved in Austria:
1. Chevivac-S of Chevita GmbH (vaccine against Salmonella typhimurium in the pigeon) - approved in Germany;
2. Chevivac-P12 of Chevita GmbH (vaccine for active immunization of pigeons against paramyxovirus-1 infections) - approved in Germany;
3. Lasovak PLUS (Paramyxovirose (PMV-1) vaccine for pigeons) - approved in Germany;
4. Heptavac P plus (noise fire Pasteurella combination vaccine for sheep) approved in Germany;
5. the Anthrax spore vaccine of the Onderstepoort biological products Ltd. - approved in South Africa or Canada, to carry out of officially ordered vaccinations against anthrax.
(2) until the expiry of the 31 May 2014, the use of non-approved immunological veterinary medicinal for tuberculosis diagnosis (diagnostic vaccination) is permitted if these are approved in a Member State of the European Union, in Switzerland or in Norway for the diagnosis of tuberculosis for the appropriate species.
§ 2. The import and the introduction of veterinary medicinal products referred to in paragraph 1 is in accordance with drug importation Act 2010, Federal Law Gazette I no. 79/2010, perform. The implementation of immunization with vaccines in accordance with § 1 para 1 is Z 1 to 4 by the veterinarian in accordance with § 12 para 2 and 3 TSG report. The implementation of vaccination with vaccines in accordance with § 1 para 1 be Z 5 as well as the tuberculosis diagnosis with veterinary medicinal products may in accordance with § 1 para 2 only in the official order.
§ 3. This Regulation shall enter into force 1 June 2013. The animal vaccine application regulation 2012, Federal Law Gazette II No. 192/2012, occurs with expiry of the 31 May 2013 override.
Search Translated Laws of Austria