196. Regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, which explains the collective agreement for orthopaedic shoemaker for workers in countries of Carinthia, Styria and Salzburg, to the articles of Association
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with article 18, paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 71/2013 empowered, at the request of a collective agreement enabled Corporation who is party to a collective agreement to grant legally binding effect this collective agreement by declaration to the Statute also beyond its spatial, technical and personal effects when the conditions specified in paragraph 3.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has adopted the following statutes by order of 27 June 2013 to hold a Senate hearing:
Articles of the collective agreement for orthopaedic shoemaker
Scope of the Statute
§ 1. The Statute applies to
(a) Professional: The country guilds of health professionals, professions of orthopaedic boot and Shoemaker, exercising the trade of orthopaedic boot and Shoemaker.
(b) local: The provinces Carinthia, Styria, and Salzburg.
(c) personally: All employers and the workers employed by these employers and apprentices, provided their employment relationships not already through a valid collective agreement (except collective agreements pursuant to § 18 para 4 ArbVG) covered.
Content of the articles of Association
2. (1) the between the Austrian Federal Guild of health professions and the Austrian Trade Union Federation, Union PRO-GE, on 17 December 2012 completed
Collective agreement for orthopaedic boot and Shoemaker,
at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection under register number KV 48/2013-stored and in the "Amtsblatt zur Wiener Zeitung" published on 7 February 2013, explains to the articles of Association.
(2) of the Statute Declaration is the section VIII.
(3) sections IV A lit. (B) a) Z 1 and IV lit. (a) Z 1 are gesatzt with the proviso that the months of February, March and April 2013 the months July, August and September, 2013 shall be replaced.
Beginning of the effectiveness and validity of the Statute
§ 3 (1) as effective beginning of the Statute will be of 1 June 2013. The validity of the Statute depends on the validity of the gesatzten collective agreement.
(2) in-house made increases the wages or salaries that have occurred because of the entry into force of the present collective agreement as of February 1, 2013 until the enactment of the statute can be applied on the one-time special payment carried out by the Declaration of the Statute.