Repeal Of The Bang Disease Act, Of Rinderleukosegesetzes And Of The Federal Act On Combating The Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis And The Infectious Pustular Vulvovaginitis
Original Language Title: Aufhebung des Bangseuchen-Gesetzes, des Rinderleukosegesetzes und des Bundesgesetzes zur Bekämpfung der Infektiösen Bovinen Rhinotracheitis und der Infektiösen Pustulösen Vulvovaginitis
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_I_170/BGBLA_2013_I_170.html
170. Federal Act which repeals the bang disease Act, the Rinderleukosegesetz and the Federal Act on combating the infectious bovine rhinotracheitis and the infectious pustular vulvovaginitis
The National Council has decided:
Expiry of legislation
§ 1. Following laws override come at the end of 31 December 2013:
1. the bang disease law, BGBl. No. 147/1957, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 67/2005, 2. the Rinderleukosegesetz, BGBl. No. 272/1982, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 67/2005, 3. the Federal Act on combating the infectious bovine rhinotracheitis and the infectious pustular vulvovaginitis (IBR/IPV Act), Federal Law Gazette No. 636/1989, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 67/2005.
2. (1) before 1 January 2014 adopted decisions or orders issued over the discharge or elimination of animals on the basis of one of the legal provisions referred to in paragraph 1 remain valid even after its expiry.
(2) for animals that are passed or eliminated on administrative arrangement referred to in paragraph 1, the Ausmerzen compensation claim after the following provisions:
1. pet owners are entitled to Ausmerzen compensation, provided it is demonstrated the timely submission of all cattle destined for the eradication of stock for slaughter and the slaughter of which is attested by a confirmation. Such a claim is also for cattle slaughtered in diagnosis.
2. the Ausmerzen compensation is 207,12 euro (basic amount) per beef. To this basic amount a herd-book supplement of 69,04 EUR are added for cattle from mountain farms operating charge of 69,04 euro and Herdbook cattle.
3. as a mountain farms apply the holdings within the meaning of § 5 para 2 of the agriculture law in 1992, Federal Law Gazette I no. 375/1992, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 2/2008.
4. the herd-book detection is by submitting a confirmation of a breeding organisation recognised by the Chamber of agriculture.
5. compensation deserves for cattle to auszumerzenden even after other legislation of the Federation, only compensation is after that legislation to make which provides the highest amount of compensation for the beef to auszumerzende.
6 the Minister decides whether granting the Ausmerzen compensation for health.
(3) If on 1 January 2014, still no provision of programmes to monitor the bang plague, I adopted no. 133/1999, bovine leukosis, as well as the IBR/IPV according to the animal health Act (TGG), Federal Law Gazette, remain following legislation as federal laws as long as continue in force until regulatory Ordinances on the basis of the TGG in effectiveness have been its subject:
1 bang disease investigation regulation 2008, BGBl. II No 305/2007, as last amended by regulation BGBl. II No. 479/2010, 2. the bovine leucosis examination regulation 2008, BGBl. II No 304/2007, as last amended by regulation BGBl. II No. 477/2010, and 3. the IBR/IPV study regulation 2008, BGBl. II No 306/2007, as last amended by regulation BGBl. II No. 478/2010.
The date of expiry is to be published by the Federal Minister of health by regulation in the Federal Law Gazette.
§ 4. With the execution of this federal law, the Federal Minister of health is responsible.
Search Translated Laws of Austria