260. Regulation of the Federal Minister for Home Affairs, amending the citizenship examination regulation
On the basis of § 10a (5) and (6) of the German Citizenship Act 1985 (StbG), Federal Law Gazette (BGBl). N ° 311, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. I n ° 136/2013, shall be arranged:
The regulation of the Federal Minister of the Interior on the verification of the basic knowledge of the democratic order as well as of the history of Austria and of the respective federal state (citizenship examination regulation-StbP-V), BGBl. II No 138/2006, shall be amended as follows:
1. In § 2 (1) (1) (1), after the word "Austria" the phrase "and the basic principles that can be derived from this" inserted.
2. § 3 (1) and (2) reads:
" (1) The certificate has a total of 18 questions, with six examination questions from each examination area (§ 2 para. 1), each with four given answer options, one of which, however, is at most three right. be put together.
(2) The examination questions and answers shall be formulated in such a way that the respective correct answer or the correct answers must be recognized by the examination subject under the four given answer options. If the examination subject has fully answered the examination question correctly, he receives a point for this, with only partial correct answer in the case of multiple correct response possibilities, he receives the corresponding partial points. If the test participant has selected a wrong answer, the exam question shall be evaluated with zero points. "
3. In § 4 (4), after the word "delivered" the phrase "or in case of automation-supported answer, the number of transmitted" inserted.
4. In § 4 (5), after the word "Submit" the phrase "or to submit to this in the case of automation-assisted answering" .
5. § 4 (6) reads:
"(6) The examination of the examination questions by the participant in the examination with foreign aid or with the use of aids, as well as a late delivery or transmission of the test certificate shall be recorded in the audit protocol."
6. In Section 5 (2) (2) (2), the addition of a staple "(Section 4 (1))" and the last sentence, and the following final sentence shall be added:
"All other examination work, including those carried out with foreign aid or with the use of aid, and those which have been made late, shall be assessed with" fail "."
7. In Section 6 (1), the phrase " within the decision-making period according to § 73 (1) of the General Administrative Procedure Act 1991 (AVG), BGBl. No. 51, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. I No 10/2004, " through the phrase "any number of times" replaced.
8. In accordance with Article 6 (1), the following paragraph 1a is added:
" (1a) The expiry of the period in accordance with Section 73 (1) of the General Administrative Procedure Act 1991 (AVG), BGBl. No. 51, in the version of the Federal Law BGBl. I No 100/2011, the decision on the granting of citizenship shall not be hammered out by exams and re-tests in accordance with paragraph 1. '
9. In accordance with § 6 (3), the following paragraph 4 is added:
" (4) The expiry of the period according to § 8 Administrative Court Procedure Act (VwGVG), BGBl. I No 33/2013, the decision on the conferral of citizenship shall not be hammered out by exams and re-tests carried out in accordance with paragraph 1. "
10. According to § 7, the following § § 8 and 9 together with the headings are added:
" Transitional provisions
§ 8. Tests carried out between 1 September and 31. As of 31 December 2013, the BGBl version of the BGBl version of the German Civil Society Examination Ordinance (BGBl) can be used until 31 December 2013 to be able to be assessed in accordance with the provisions of the citizenship examination regulation. II No 138/2006. In addition, the possibility for the deposition of repeat exams according to § 6 in the version BGBl remains. II No 260/2013.
entry into force
§ 9. § § 2 para. 1 Z 1, 3 Abs.1 and 2, 4 para. 4 to 6, 5 para. 2 Z 2 and the final sentence, § 6 para. 1 and 1a as well as § 8 in the version BGBl. II No 260/2013 will enter into force on 1 November 2013. Section 6 (1a) of the Federal Law Gazette (BGBl). II No 260/2013 shall expire on 31 December 2013. Section 6 (4) of the BGBl version. II No 260/2013 shall enter into force 1. Jänner 2014 in force. "
11. Annex A shall read: (see Annex A)