260 regulation of the Federal Minister of the Interior, modifies the Staatsbürgerschaftsprüfungs regulation
On the basis of Article 10a, paragraph 5 and 6 of the Citizenship Act of 1985 (StbG), BGBl. No. 311, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 136/2013, is prescribed:
The regulation of the Minister of Home Affairs about the examination for the detection of basic knowledge of the democratic order, as well as the history of Austria and II of the respective federal province (Staatsbürgerschaftsprüfungs regulation StbP-V), Federal Law Gazette No. 138/2006, is how the following changed:
1. in article 2, paragraph 1 Z 1 is for the word "Austria" the phrase "and the is from deriving principles" inserted.
2. paragraph 3 para 1 and 2:
"(1) the examination form has to include a total of 18 questions, with each testing area (§ 2 para 1) six exam questions with four predetermined answers, of which at least one, but not more than three are right, to put together.
(2) the exam questions and responses are to formulate that each correct answer or the appropriate responses must be recognized by the trial subjects under the four given answers. The examinees completely correctly answered the question, he receives a point, only partially correct answer in the case of multiple correct answers, he gets the corresponding fractional points. The exam participant selects an incorrect answer, the question types with zero points will be assessed."
3. in section 4, paragraph 4 "given" is inserted after the phrase "or in automation-supported answer, the number of transmitted".
4. in article 4, paragraph 5 the phrase "or to provide automation-supported answer to these" is appended after the word "pass".
5. paragraph 4 section 6:
"(6) answering the exam questions, the exam participant with foreign aid or under use of AIDS as well as a late delivery or delivery of the examination sheet are to be noted in the test protocol."
6. in section 5, paragraph 2 No. 2 accounts for the clamp supplement "(§ 4 Abs. 1)" and the last sentence and adds the following conclusion:
"All other papers including those which are carried out with foreign aid or by using tools, and those who have been given off in late are to assess 'Fail'."
7. in article 6, paragraph 1, the word order is "the decision deadline in accordance with section 73, paragraph 1, of the General administrative procedures Act 1991 (AVG), BGBl. No. 51, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 10/2004" is replaced by the phrase "any number of times".
8. According to article 6, paragraph 1, the following paragraph 1a is added:
"(1a) the expiry of the period referred to in section 73, paragraph 1, of the General administrative procedures Act 1991 (AVG), BGBl. No. 51, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 100/2011, to decide on the awarding of citizenship by failed tests and repeat tests referred to in paragraph 1 not inhibited."
9. According to article 6, paragraph 3 the following paragraph 4 is added:
"(4) the expiry of the period referred to in section 8 Administrative Court Procedure Act (VwGVG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 33/2013, to decide on the awarding of citizenship by failed tests and repeat tests referred to in paragraph 1 not inhibited."
10. after article 7 following §§ 8 and 9 together with the headings are added:
§ Can be 8 checks that have been assessed between September 1 and October 31, 2013, with 'Fail', until December 31, 2013, according to the provisions of the Staatsbürgerschaftsprüfungs regulation in the version BGBl. No. 138/2006 reviewed II. In addition remains untouched the possibility to take repeat tests according to article 6 as amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 260/2013.
Entry into force
§ 9. The § 2 par. 1 Z 1, 3 ABS. 1 and 2, 4 para 4 to 6, 5 2 Z 2 and the final movement, article 6, paragraph 1 and 1a, § 8 as amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 260/2013 apply with November 1, 2013. § 6 par. 1a as amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 260/2013 occurs at the end of 31 December 2013 override. Section 6 (4) in the amended Federal Law Gazette II No. 260/2013 occurs with 1 January 2014 into force."
11. the annex is: (see annex A)