Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_I_196/BGBLA_2013_I_196.html
196. agreement in accordance with article 15a B-VG about an amendment to the agreement in accordance with article 15a B-VG on the introduction of the half-day free and obligatory early support in institutional childcare facilities
The National Council has decided:
The present agreement in accordance with section 15a B-VG is approved.
The Federal Government - represented by the Federal Government, represented by the Federal Ministry of economy, family and youth and the States of Burgenland, Carinthia, lower Austria, Upper Austria, Salzburg, Styria, Tyrol, Vorarlberg and Vienna, each represented by the Governor or the Governor, - hereinafter called the Contracting Parties - are agreed, pursuant to article 15a of the Federal Constitution Act following agreement to close:
The agreement in accordance with section 15a B-VG about the introduction I no. 99/2009, in the version of the agreement in accordance with section 15a B-VG about an amendment to the agreement in accordance with article 15a I will B-VG on the introduction of the half-day free and obligatory early support in institutional childcare facilities, Federal Law Gazette No. 80/2011, as follows the half-day free and obligatory early support in institutional childcare facilities, Federal Law Gazette changed :
1. in article 6 paragraph 1 the word "Overhead" by "Effort" and the phrase "and 2012/13" by the phrase be replaced "2012/13, 2013/14 and 2014/15".
2. in article 6, para 6 and 7 receive the labels (8) and (9); following paragraphs 6 and 7 are added:
(6) the amount of EUR 70 million is divided 2013/2014 on the countries as follows in the kindergarten year after the shares of then subject to kindergarten 5 year old children per State:
Burgenland:...3,080% Carinthia:...6,154% lower:... 18,546% upper:...17,372% Salzburg:...6,402% Styria:...13,120% Tirol:...8,582% Vorarlberg:... 5,029% Vienna:...21,715% (7) the amount of EUR 70 million is in the kindergarten year 2014/2015 on the countries after the minority of then subject to kindergarten 5 year old children per federal State divided as follows:
Burgenland:... 2,998% Carinthia:... 5,893% lower:... 18,615% upper:... 17,405% Salzburg:...6,281% Styria:...13,212% Tirol:...8,699% Vorarlberg:... 4,800 %
Wien:………………………………………………………………………... 22,097% 3. In article 6 paragraph 9, the expression will be replaced "2-5" by the expression "2-7".
4. Article 7 together with the heading reads: "article 7
(1) the countries undertake, federal grants, which are not required for the purposes of article 8, for measures of quality assurance and establishing additional childcare places to insert:
(2) measures on the Qualitätssicherungsind in particular:
a) reduction in the size of the group, b) improvement of the service key, c) qualification of personnel, d) support measures for children with special needs.
"e) measures to promote linguistic diversity (3) in the creation of additional childcare places are the provisions of the agreement in accordance with article 15a B-VG on the strengthening of institutional childcare provision, Federal Law Gazette I no. 120/2011, to keep up."
5. Article 8 together with the heading reads:
Dedication of the Federal grant
(1) the federal subsidy referred to in article 6 is used to cover the expenses caused by the free care for children subject to visit the country.
(2) grants to keepers of institutional child care facility shall apply as an expense in the sense of paragraph 1, the refund of contributions to parents and others with the custody was entrusted to people, pro-rata staff and operating costs and other costs incurred in direct connection with the mandatory visit.
(3) the federal subsidy is granted 960,--per child for the kindergarten year 2013/14 and in the amount of € 980,--per child for the kindergarten year 2014/15 in the amount of up to €."
6. in article 9, paragraph 1 is replaced by the phrase "for the purpose" the phrase "as compensation for the expenses".
7. in article 9, paragraph 3 is replaced by the phrase "until 30 September of the calendar year" the phrase "until July 31 of the calendar year".
(1) according to the Federal Constitution requirements for the entry into force on the part of the Federal Government that meet the requirements for the entry into force according to the respective constitutions of the country and their notifications relating to the fulfilment of these conditions are available up to the end of the month August 2013 at the Federal Chancellery are until to the end of the month, August 2013 fulfilled this agreement with 1 September 2013 between the Federal Government and those countries shall enter in force.
(2) the agreement not referred to in paragraph 1 with 1 September 2013 enter into force, so that be up to the entry into force referred to in paragraph 1 qualify takes its place.
(3) after the entry into force of the agreement in accordance with paragraph 1 or 2, this becomes effective, compared to other countries with the first of the next month up to meet the conditions referred to in paragraph 1 of the respective country.
(4) the Federal Chancellor's Office will inform the conditions the countries according to para 1, 2 or 3.
(5) after 31 December 2014, you not more for the first time meets the requirements for the entry into force of the agreement.
(6) this agreement is issued in a single original. The original copy is deposited with the Chancellor's Office. This has to transmit certified copies of the agreement to all Contracting Parties.
The agreement is entered into force pursuant to its section II paragraph 1 with 1 September 2013 between the Federal Government and the States of Carinthia, Upper Austria, Styria, Tyrol, and Vorarlberg.
Search Translated Laws of Austria