Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_II_310/BGBLA_2013_II_310.html
310. Regulation of the Federal Minister for health, the dentists-EEA qualification regulation 2008 modifies the (ZÄ EWRV Novella 2013)
On the basis of § 9 para 3 dentist law - ZÄG, Federal Law Gazette I no. 126/2005, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 80/2013, is prescribed:
The dentists EEA qualification regulation 2008 - ZÄ EWRV 2008, Federal Law Gazette II No. 194/2008, as last amended by regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 166/2009, is amended as follows:
1. in the table of contents is the line "section 1... Implementation of Community law"by the line"section 1... Implementation of Union law"replaced.
2. in the table of contents is the line "§ 6... Acquired rights for dental qualifications - Slovenia"by the line"§ 6... Acquired rights for dental qualifications - Slovenia and Croatia"replaced.
3. paragraph 1 together with the heading:
"Implementation of Union law
§ 1. This regulation will be
1. the Directive 2005/36/EC on the recognition of professional qualifications, OJ No L 255 of the 30.09.2005 p. 22, as last amended by Directive 2013/25/EC, OJ No. L 158 of the 10.06.2013 p. 368, and 2. the agreement between the European Community and its Member States, of the one part and the Swiss Confederation on the other, on the free movement of, OJ No. L 114 of 30.04.2002, S. 6, last amended by decision No 1 / 2012, OJ No. L 103 of the 13.04.2012, S. 51, into Austrian law implemented."
4. paragraph 6 along with heading:
"Acquired rights for dental qualifications - Slovenia and Croatia
§ 6. Dental qualifications are to recognize issued dental qualifications from the former Yugoslavia, as if
1 it training complete, the a) in the case of Slovenia, before 25 June 1991, and b) was started in Croatia before October 8, 1991, 2nd by the Slovenian or Croatian authorities attesting that the qualifications for the dental profession in the Slovenian or Croatian territory gives the same rights as the qualifications stated in the plant for Slovenia or Croatia and 3. a certificate of the same authority it is attached ", that the person concerned during the last five years prior to issuing the certificate for at least three years actually and lawfully activities of the / of the dentist or physician/dentist in Slovenia or Croatia has exercised (article 23 paragraph 5 Directive 2005/36/EC)."
Search Translated Laws of Austria