322. Regulation of the Minister of Home Affairs, the change of name Regulation 1997 modifies the
Due to the change of name Act (nails and body), Federal Law Gazette No 195/1988, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 16/2013, is prescribed:
Ordinance of the Federal Minister of the Interior on the implementation of the change of name Act (change of name Regulation 1997 - NÄV), Federal Law Gazette II No. 387/1997, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 287/2012, is amended as follows:
1 § 2 para 1 No. 2 is: "2 is the marriage or partnership certificate of the applicant, if he married at the time of submission or living in a registered partnership;"
2. in article 2 the following second sentence in paragraph 2 is added:
"The presentation of evidence is to be seen if this can be achieved by a show in register standing the authority available to."
3. paragraph 3:
"§ 3 (1) the applicant in Germany was born, has the district administrative authority to communicate the civil authority of the place of registration of the birth of the name change.
(2) the birth of an applicant in a domestic births nor in the ZPR is registered, the district administrative authority for the existence of marriage or registered partnership has to agree that civil authority which has registered the marriage or registered partnership.
(3) any change of the family or last name, or first name of a person on the basis of a permit is at least to inform: 1. is the Altmatrikenführer in whose birth book recorded the birth. Not to tell are the approval of a family name in accordance with article 2, paragraph 1 Z 7 nails and body and the approval of a last name in accordance with article 2, paragraph 1 Z 7a nails and body.
2. the Altmatrikenführer, in his book of marriage marriage is beurkundet.
(4) communications referred to in paragraph 1 shall contain: 1. the family or last name and the first name before and after the name change.
2. residential address;
3. the date, the place and the registration of birth, if necessary, also of the marriage or the grounds of the registered partnership;
4. nationality (statelessness or unexplained nationality, legal status of a refugee), the proof and the evidence community;
5. the authority which has issued the decision, the day and the business number and the day of the effectiveness of the decision."
The following paragraph 4 is added to § 4. 4:
"II No. 322/2013 apply (4) paragraphs 2 and 3 as amended the regulation BGBl. with November 1, 2013; the plant in the version applicable up to that point is 31 October 2014 override. As long as the amount referred to in section 61, paragraph 4, of the civil status act 2013 (PStG 2013), Federal Law Gazette I no., to continue are 16/2013, that is the provision in the way of the ZPR through written communications."