Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_II_336/BGBLA_2013_II_336.html
336. Regulation of the Federal Minister for education, art and culture, which modifies the University admission regulation
On the basis of § 51 para 1 and 3 of the Act on HEIs, 2005, Federal Law Gazette I no. 30/2006, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 124/2013, is prescribed:
The University admission regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 112/2007, as last amended by regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 290/2011, is amended as follows:
1. in the table of contents, you account for the lines relating to section 6, the section 8 and section 9.
2. in the table of contents is the § 7 that line:
Auto sensing instruments"
3. in article 1, Z 1 is replaced by the word "Bachelor study programs" the word "Programmes".
4. paragraph 2:
„§ 2. Within the scope of this regulation are:
1. under "Teaching" the basic competence associated with the required degree of an in-service (§ 8 para 2 of the law of 2005);
2. under "Teaching" associated with the corresponding teacher permission to exercise the in-service in certain subjects, disciplines and (coherent) bundles of subjects in schools of secondary education;
3. under "Suitability" the existence of those dispositions and skills that there can be that the candidate of the recording or the recording referrer successfully completed the training, competent and professional satisfied exercise the teaching profession on the basis of this training and further evolve continuously in the profession;
4. under "Bachelor" those studies pursuant to § 35 2005, prerequisite for admission to a master's degree for obtaining a Magisterium (§ 38 paragraph 2 of the Act on HEIs 2005) or the obtaining of a Magisterium (according to a regulation referred to in section 8, paragraph 2, of the Act on HEIs 2005) serve as Z 1 and 1 b of the Act on HEIs;
5. under "coherent subject" in the area of secondary education (General education) subjects more than two overlapping content.
"6. under"Subject"in the area of secondary education (vocational training) the bundling of several subjects (E.g. from education and business or made general and technical-theoretical of specialized theoretical and subject-related practical or vocational subjects)."
5. in section 3 para 2 as amended the regulation BGBl. II Nr 290/2011 is replaced the parenthetical expression "§ 51 para 1 and 2 of the law of 2005" by the parenthetical expression "§ 51 para 1 to 2a of the Act on HEIs 2005" in the introductory part.
6 paragraph 3:
"3. (1) general suitability to the Bachelor's program includes aptitude findings in the following areas:"
1. personal and performance-related fitness in particular according to the criteria of study and professional motivation, contact and communication skills (in German language as well as in other languages or forms of communication), psychological resilience, self organization ability and reflectivity.
2. technical and artistic suitability as laid down in the curriculum for the respective study according to age, technical or focus on specific criteria;
3. educational suitability for profession-oriented skills such as educational, social, inclusive and intercultural skills, diversity and Genderkompetenzen and counselling skills.
The approval referred to in paragraph 1 has to rely on science-based diagnostic procedures. They must have a clear reference to the criteria of eligibility. The suitability assessment procedure is to undergo ongoing scientific evaluations.
(2) in addition to the General University entrance qualification (section 51 para 1 to 2a of the Act on HEIs 2005) and general fitness for the Bachelor's degree referred to in paragraph 1 includes the special suitability for the Bachelor degree course for secondary (vocational training): 1 for the faculties of the dual system of vocational training, as well as in technology and industry: a) for the subject of "General and business subjects" the successful passing of the maturity - and a relevant vocational higher school diploma or the successful passing of an examination and relevant training , b) for the subject "theoretical subjects" the successful passing of the maturity - and a relevant vocational higher school diploma or the successful passing of an examination and a relevant education or successful completion of relevant studies at a post-secondary educational institution in the amount of at least 240 ECTS credits, c) for the subject "practical subjects" the successful passing of a relevant master examination or an equivalent relevant qualification and d) for the subject in accordance with letter. a to c the successful completion of a relevant professional experience: aa) bb for graduates of a relevant vocational higher school in the amount of at least two years) in addition to the extent of at least three years;
2. for the field of fashion and design: a) to the fan harness "theoretical subjects" successful passing of a Reifeprüfung and vet diploma examination of a relevant vocational higher school or the successful passing of an examination and relevant education, b) for the subject "practical subjects" the successful passing of a relevant master examination or an equivalent relevant qualification, as well as c) for the subject in accordance with letter. a and b depending on the determination by the study Commission of the completion of relevant vocational practice;
3. for the Department of information and communication, as well as in the field of nutrition: a) for the subject "theoretical and practical subjects" the successful passing of a Reifeprüfung and vet diploma examination of a relevant vocational higher school or the successful passing of an examination equivalent relevant qualification and a b) depending on the determination by the study Commission of the completion of relevant vocational practice;
4. for the faculties of agricultural and forestry vocational training, as well as the Department of agriculture, nutrition and biology (environmental): a) to the fan harness "theoretical and general education subjects" the successful passing of an examination or a mature - and diploma or successful completion of a relevant university degree or a relevant university degree, b) for the subject "practical subjects" in the Department of agriculture the successful passing of a relevant master examination or an equivalent relevant qualification, as well as c) for both subject depending on the setting of the study Commission on the completion of a relevant professional experience.
(3) the study commissions have by means of regulations to set:
"1. the requirements of personal, performance-related, technical, artistic and pedagogic suitability in accordance with paragraph 1 Z 1-3, 2. the minimum duration and type of any necessary professional practice referred to in paragraph 2 Z 2-4 and 3 secondary schools, training, master exams, qualifications, as well as University and University of applied sciences studies, within the meaning of paragraph 2 Z 1 to 4 relevant or equivalent are."
7 paragraph 5:
"Materials and information on the procedure for determining the suitability to the Bachelor's degree are § 5 (1) to provide no later than six months before performing the procedure on the homepage of the respective College.
(2) fitness is calculated according to the request for admission. Special fitness findings (section 10) can be applied if necessary. The approval of can be in the form of records (§ 11), presented by the host candidate or the recording referrer. Colleges can perform further if necessary aptitude and counseling sessions.
(3) it is the proof of eligibility criteria to refrain I no. 82/2005, to be fulfilled in compliance with the essential requirements for the desired occupation due to a first language other than German or a disability within the meaning of the federal disability equality act, Federal Law Gazette. If required, appropriate compensatory measures (E.g. assistance, sign language interpreters and sign language interpreters) be provided are in the eligibility determination procedure.
(4) the results of the procedure for determining the suitability are writing the candidate of recording or the recording referrer.
(5) a non-admission to the Bachelor done due to lack of fitness so this has with notice (section 25 of the Act on HEIs 2005) scholarships to be made."
8 articles 6, 8 and 9 and headings are eliminated.
9 paragraph 7 together with the heading:
"Self exploration instruments
§ 7. The University has to offer a scientifically based self exploration process for determining the suitability for the teaching profession on their homepage. Participation in the admission procedure requires the proof of completion - but not the disclosure of results - of self exploration process. Furthermore, information and orientation workshops can be established for the purpose of the suitability investigation, allow first practice meetings and give a detailed information about job-specific requirements."
10. in article 10, paragraph 1, first sentence is omitted the phrase "on the basis of individual suitability and consultation".
11. in article 11, paragraph 1, first sentence, is the phrase "§ 5 para 2 last sentence"
by the phrase "§ 5 para 2 third sentence"
12 § 11 para 1 second sentence reads:
"Presented evidence are taken into account and - subject to the provision of paragraph 2 - to make decisions about carried out any special aptitude findings of dependent."
13. in article 11, paragraph 2, first sentence, is after the phrase anyway, "a" inserted the phrase "Confirmation of one".
14. in article 11, paragraph 2, the last sentence is omitted.
15. in Article 11a, paragraph 1 Z 2 is the phrase "in accordance with article 3, paragraph 1 Nos. 1 and 2" through the turn "in accordance with article 3, paragraph 1 Z 1" replaced.
16 § 11a paragraph 2 reads:
"(2) § 5 shall apply mutatis mutandis."
17 in § 11a paragraph 3 the phrase "article 3 para. 3 see Nos. 1 and 2" is replaced by the phrase "section 3 para 3 Z 1 finds in terms of personal and performance-related suitability requirements".
18. in article 13, paragraph called "(1)", as well as of paragraph 2 are eliminated.
19. in article 13, Z is 4 after the phrase "to provide is," added the phrase "as well as the proof of the completion of the procedure of self exploration".
20. in article 15, paragraph 2, the phrase "the announcement" is inserted after the phrase "at the end of the day".
The following paragraph 3 is added to § 21 15:
"(3) the provisions of this Regulation as amended by regulation BGBl. II Nr 336/2013 appear as follows in or out of power:"
1 table of contents relating to § 7, § 2 Z 3, § 5, article 7, together with headline, article 10, paragraph 1, article 11, para. 1 and 2, § 11a paragraph 2, article 13 and article 15 par. 2 with expiration of the day of the publication of the regulation in the Federal Law Gazette into force, at the same time the contents concerning the articles 6, 8 and 9, the articles 6, 8 and 9 together with the headings and section 13 para 2 as amended the regulation BGBl. Step II No. 290 / 2011 override;
2. section 3 para 2 as amended the regulation BGBl. II Nr 290/2011 occurs at the end of the day of the announcement in the Federal Law Gazette in force;
3. Nos. 1 and 4 step § 1 Z 1 and paragraph 2 with regard to the bachelor study programs for the primary level 1 October 2015 and with regard to the studies complementary bachelor study programs and relevant technical studies for secondary schools with 1 October 2016 in force;
4. section 3 para 1, § 3 para 3 No. 1, the introductory part of article 3 paragraph 3 with regard to article 3, par. 3 enter into force Z 1 and Article 11a, paragraph 1 and 3 with 1 January 2015, happening section 3 para 3 Z 1 to 3 as amended the regulation BGBl. II No. 290 / 2011 override;
5. § 3 para 2, § 3, section 3 Nos. 2 and 3 and the introduction part of § 3 paragraph 3 with regard to § 3 para 3 subpara 2 and 3 with 1 January 2016 into force, happening section 3 para 3 Z 4 to 6 in the version of regulation BGBl. II Nr 290/2011 override.
6 § 2 Nos. 2, 5 and 6 contact 1 October 2016 in force.
Offered are bachelor or master studies in accordance with § 80 para 8 Nos. 3 and 4 of the Act on HEIs in 2005 before the legal entry into force dates, find the provisions of this regulation correspondingly earlier application."
Search Translated Laws of Austria