433rd regulation of E-control, with which the clearing fee for the fulfilment of the tasks of a balance Group Coordinator in the natural gas field is set (natural gas-clearing fee regulation 2016)
On the basis of § 89 gas Act 2011 - MLA 2011, Federal Law Gazette I no. 107/2011 idF BGBl II Nr 226/2015 iVm § 7 Abs1 and article 21, paragraph 1 Z 3 Energy Control Act E-ControlG, Federal Law Gazette I no. 110/2010 idF BGBl I Nr 174/2013, is prescribed:
Payment of the clearing fee
§ 1. The balance has to pay the clearing charge set out in section 3 the balance Group Coordinator in accordance with this regulation.
§ 2. The purpose of this Regulation:
1. "Clearing fee" by the balance according to the principles of section 89 MLA 2011 on payment to be paid the balance Group Coordinator;
2. "use against payment, sales" the sum of consumption on the downside of a balance group.
§ 3. The fee is € 0,0522 per MWh and in market areas of Tirol and Vorarlberg € 0,0653 per MWh for each chargeable sales of use of in the Eastern market area.
§ 4. Sales of special power balance group for net losses and own consumption shall be exempt from the clearing fee.
Billing period and notices of payment due
5. (1) is the clearing period for the first clearing of the respective balance Group Coordinator billing period. The clearing charge is to bring the balance Group Coordinator to the notices of payment due and payable by the balance on the due date specified in the invoice.
(2) once the final accounting is carried out the balance Group Coordinator on the basis of actual measured power supply and the actual measured consumption ("second clearing"), is the clearing fee for the entire period on the second clearing extends to recalculate. Any differences compared to the amounts withheld by the balance Group Coordinator in so far for this period are to be charged or credited.
Entry into force
6. (1) this Regulation applies to chargeable transactions from January 1, 2016, 06:00.
(2) the regulation of the E-control, which set the clearing fee for the fulfilment of the tasks of a balance Group Coordinator in the natural gas area Nr 479/2012 is idF of the 1st Amendment (natural gas-clearing fee Regulation), Federal Law Gazette II 2014, BGBl II Nr 68/2014 shall at the time referred to in paragraph 1 override.
§ 7. Aufrollungen the statements relating to periods before the entry into force of this regulation the amounts set out in the regulation of E-control, with which the clearing fee for the fulfilment of the tasks of a balance Group Coordinator in the natural gas field is set (natural gas-clearing fee Regulation), Federal Law Gazette II are used for continue to no. 68/2014, no. 479 / 2012 idF of the 1st Amendment in 2014, Federal Law Gazette II.