434. Regulation of E-control, with which the clearing fee for the fulfilment of the tasks of a balance Group Coordinator is set (clearing fee regulation 2016)
On the basis of § 12 of the Federal law regulated the exercise conditions, the tasks and the powers of clearinghouses for transactions and pricing for the balancing energy article 7, paragraph 1 and article 21, paragraph 1 be iVm (VerrechnungsstellenG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 121/2000, Z 2 Energy Control Act E-ControlG, Federal Law Gazette I no. 110/2010 idF BGBl I Nr 174/2013, is prescribed:
§ 1. In accordance with this regulation, the balance has a clearing fee the balance Group Coordinator on the basis of the balance sheet group sales.
§ 2. The purpose of this Regulation:
1 "Total energy sales" the sum from sold energy (sale schedules), supplied balance energy and consumption (Verbrauchszählwerte) on the downside, which is equivalent to the sum of purchased energy (shopping schedules), production (Erzeugungszählwerte) and related balancing on the credit side of a balance group;
2. "chargeable use of sales" the sum of the Verbrauchszählwerte on the downside of a balance group;
3. "charge trading revenue" the total energy turnover less excise revenue of a balance group.
3. (1) fee is € 0,0878 per MWh for each chargeable sales of use of.
(2) the fee for each fee-based trading turnover amounts to € 0,0018 per MWh.
§ 4. Sales of the special balance sheet Group (special balance group) shall be exempt from the clearing fee. Special balance group is considered to be particularly balance groups that are set up solely for the following purposes:
1. for losses and for energy procurement of loss of.
2. for sustainable energy;
3. the power exchanges;
4. the control-area manager for operating purposes.
Billing period and notices of payment due
5. (1) is the clearing period for the first clearing of the balance Group Coordinator billing period. The clearing fee is to bring the balance Group Coordinator to the notices of payment due and payable on the maturity date specified in the invoice.
(2) once the final accounting is carried out the balance Group Coordinator on the basis of the actual measured energy generation and consumption ("second clearing"), is the clearing fee for the entire period on the second clearing extends to recalculate. Any differences compared to the amounts withheld by the balance Group Coordinator in so far for this period are to be charged or credited.
Entry into force
6. (1) this Regulation applies to fee-based revenues from 1 January 2016.
(2) the regulation of the E-control, with the fixed clearing fee for the fulfilment of the tasks of a balance Group Coordinator is 480/2012 (clearing fee Regulation), Federal Law Gazette II No., occurs with override on December 31, 2015.
§ 7. For Aufrollungen the statements relating to periods before the entry into force of this regulation, the amounts set out in the regulation of E-control, with which the clearing fee for the fulfilment of the tasks of a balance Group Coordinator is set (the clearing fee Regulation), Federal Law Gazette II still used Nr 480/2012.