Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2015_II_436/BGBLA_2015_II_436.html
436. Regulation of the German Chancellor about the minimum rates for the calculation of the supplementary allowance for the year 2016 (supplementary allowance regulation 2016 - 2016 ErgZV)
On the basis of § 26 para 5 of the Pension Act 1965, BGBl. No. 340, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 65/2015, is prescribed:
§ 1. The minimum amount within the meaning of § 26 para 5 of the Pension Act 1965 from 1 January 2016
1. for male and female civil servants €882,78 and increase for married officials and civil servants or for officials and civil servants, whose married has been divorced, dissolved or annulled, if they are obliged to pay for the upkeep of their former spouse or to contribute, to €440,80 and for each child for a performance according to § 25 Pension Act 1965 to the officer or the officer , to €136,21.
2. for the surviving spouse €882,78 and increase for each child for a performance Pension Act 1965 goes to the surviving spouse according to § 25, €136,21;
3. for an orphan until the age of 24 years €324,69 and this time €576,98;
4. for a mother up to the age of 24 years €487,53 and this time €882,78;
5. for a former spouse €882,78.
§ 2. This Regulation shall enter into force 1 January 2016.
Search Translated Laws of Austria