340 Ordinance of the Federal Minister for science and research on establishment of groups of people for admission to regular studies (person group regulation 2014 - PersGV 2014)
On the basis of articles 61 para 3 Z 4, 63 § 3 Z 4 and 65 para 4 of the Federal Act on the organisation of universities and their studies (universities Act 2002 - UG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 120/2002, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 176/2013, is prescribed:
Groups of people
§ 1. In accordance with § 61 para 3 Z 4 University Act 2002 - UG, Federal Law Gazette I no. 120/2002, applies to members of the following groups of people the General registration period in accordance with article 61, paragraph 1 UG:
1. persons who enjoy privileges and immunities in Austria on the basis of bilateral or statutory provisions, as well as persons who reside at the time of purchase of the maturity certificate on behalf of the Republic of Austria from abroad and there enjoy privileges and immunities on the basis of bilateral or legal provisions, and their wives and spouses or registered partners and partner and their children.
2 accredited in Austria and here full-time active foreign journalists and foreign journalists as well as their wives, spouses or registered partners and partners and their children;
3. persons who own at least five continuous years immediately before the initial application for admission to a Bachelor at the respective University in Austria had the center of vital interests in Austria or have at least a legal dependent or a legal dependent of or where this is the case;
4. persons who receive a scholarship for the aspired degree equal those financed by an Austrian authority or on the basis of provisions of bilateral, to use in accordance with the financial regulations of the authority expressly for scholarships;
5. holders and holders of maturity certificate of Austrian Foreign schools;
6 persons who I no. 100/2005, in the current version, or after previous asylum provisions, to stay in the Federal territory are entitled on reason of sections 3, 8, 13 or 75 paragraph 5 and 6 of the 2005 asylum Act, Federal Law Gazette.
Admission to regular studies
§ 2 (1) the categories of persons referred to in paragraph 1 are members pursuant to article 63, paragraph 3 Z 4 UG occurrence in the universities Act 2002, BGBl. I indefinitely to allow no. 120/2002, as amended, set conditions of admission to regular studies.
(2) whether the conditions referred to in paragraph 1 are available, is determined within the framework of the authorisation procedure at the universities; the issue of a separate notice is not required.
Secondary school leaving certificate
§ 3. In accordance with section 65, subsection 4 UG are considered for admission to regular studies following diplomas for the determination of the existence of the Special university entrance qualification issued in Austria:
1. certificates of relatives of persons referred to in paragraph 1;
2. from German - and Ladin-speaking South Tyrol secondary second degree issued diplomas, if so in Italy anyway the immediate University access is not connected.
Entry into force, expiry
§ 4. This regulation comes into force; 1 January 2014 at the same time the person group regulation BGBl. II no 211/1997, as last amended by regulation BGBl. II Nr. 15 / 1998 override.
§ 5. Applications for admission to the Bachelor who arrived before January 1, 2014 at the respective University is the regulation of the Federal Minister for science and traffic on establishment of groups of people for admission to regular studies (person group Regulation), Federal Law Gazette II No. 211/1997, as amended by regulation BGBl. II No. 15/1998, to apply.