345. Regulation of the Minister of Finance on the statistics of the conduct in the public sector 2014 (management statistics-VO 2014)
On the basis of § 4 para 4, § 8 para. 1 and section 9 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000, Federal Law Gazette I no 163/1999, as last amended with Federal Law Gazette I no. 111/2010, is in agreement with the Chancellor ordered:
Arrangement for the compilation of statistics
1. (1) the Federal Agency Statistics Austria has to compile statistics on the management in the public sector using the following European legislation:
1. Regulation (EU) No. 549/2013 on the European system of integrated economic accounts at national and regional level in the European Union, OJ No. L 174 of the 26.6.2013, p. 1.
2. Regulation (EC) No. 479/2009 on the application of the Treaty establishing the European Community of annexed Protocol on the procedure for excessive deficit OJ No. L 145 of the finalised, p. 1 as amended by the Regulation (EU) No. 679/2010, OJ No. L 198 of the 30.7.2010, pp. 1, 3. Regulation (EC) No 1221/2002 of the quarterly accounts of the State for non-financial transactions, OJ No. L 179 of the 9.7.2002, p. 1, 4. Regulation (EC) No. 501/2004 about the quarterly financial accounts of General Government, OJ No L 81 of the 19.03.2004, p. 1, 5. Regulation (EC) No. 1222 / 2004 concerning the compilation and transmission of data on the quarterly government debt, OJ No. L 233 of the 02.07.2004, p. 1, 6 2011/85/EU policy on the requirements for the budgetary framework of the Member States, OJ No. L 306 of the 23.11.2011, p. 41.
(2) for the statistics referred to in paragraph 1, the Federal Agency has statistical surveys in terms of these regulations carry out Statistics Austria.
§ 2. Within the meaning of this regulation means:
1. government units: statistical units, the Regulation (EU) No. 549/2013 Annex A chapter 20 digits may 20 to 20.17 are allocated to state the sector;
2. other public units: statistical units, which are allocated to State no. 549 / 2013 the sector according to Regulation (EU), on the control; exercised by government units but
3. Control: According to Regulation (EU) No. 549/2013 Annex A chapter 20 section 20.18, the ability to determine the General line of the management or the General program of the controlled unit.
4. public sector: sum of State and other public units;
5. sector classification: mapping a statistical unit to a sector regulation (EU) No. 549/2013 Annex A, Chapter 2 paragraph 2.31 until 2.44 (particularly table 2.1 - sectors and sub-sectors as well as Figure 2.1 - Association of the units of the sectors).
Survey units are § 3 (1):
1. government units;
2. other public units.
(2) the Federal Agency Statistics Austria has a list of government units, as well as the other public units in electronic form available on the website of the Federal Statistics Austria www.statistik.at to be published. This has to be carried out annually by no later than March 31.
Survey characteristics, periodicity of the survey
§ 4. There are features to collect:
1. when the Government units (survey units referred to in article 3, paragraph 1 Z 1) data in the accounts, the balance sheet, the profit and loss, as well as information about contingent liabilities, investments in the capital of private or public enterprises and of employment annually;
2. when the Federal, the countries, the municipalities and the social security institutions on booked booths of data according to no. 1, as well as in the other survey units referred to in article 3, paragraph 1 Z 1 on booked booths of the data from the balance sheet and profit and loss statement every three months to the end of the respective quarter of the calendar year;
3. in the case of the Federal Government, the countries and the social security institutions of financial data on cash basis (or equivalent data from the public accounting) monthly;
4. in the case of the other public units (survey units referred to in article 3, paragraph 1 Z 2) the balance sheet and the profit and loss account data annually.
Carrying out the survey
5. (1) the Government units (survey units referred to in article 3, paragraph 1 Z 1), especially federal, States, municipalities and municipal associations, have to submit the following data the Federal Statistics Austria to create the lists pursuant to section 3 para 2 starting with 31 January 2014:
1 year until no later than 31 January of the year, the concerned budget or fiscal year following, a list of units controlled by them of the public sector;
2. within two months after the establishment of newly created units all data and information that are necessary for the assignment of these entities to a sector classification by the Bundesanstalt Statistics Austria.
(2) the transmission of the characteristics listed in section 4 to Federal Statistics Austria has to be carried out:
1. According to § 4 No. 1 by the Government units (survey units referred to in article 3, paragraph 1 Z 1) no later than 31 May of the year, that the concerned budget or fiscal year follows.
2. According to § 4 No. 2 by the Federal Government, the States and by the main Association of the social insurance institution no later than 25th of the following month after the end of the quarter, concerning the fourth quarter within five weeks after the end of the quarter.
3. pursuant to § 4 No. 2 concerning the municipalities within four weeks and the other survey units referred to in article 3, paragraph 1 Z 1 within six weeks after the end of the quarter.
4. According to § 4 No. 3 by the Federal Government and the States, as well as concerning the social insurance institution by the main Association of Austrian social security institutions not later than 25th of the following month. the transmission of data for the months of March, June, September, and December can be omitted, unless this data in the message in accordance with no. 2 is included.
5. According to § 4 No. 4 from the other public units (survey units referred to in article 3, paragraph 1 Z 2) no later than 31 October of the year, that the concerned budget or fiscal year follows.
(3) require the data according to § 4 Z 1 and 4 to their obligation of authorisation by organs of the survey units and this is not available until the date specified in paragraph 2, the respective units of the survey have to provide preliminary data or estimates. The final data are immediately following receipt of permits to deliver.
(4) the survey units have the data and information electronically in the Federal Statistics Austria to send specified data formats. The data formats to be used for data transmission are to set statistics for Austria by the Federal agency after hearing the Government units and the Federal Ministry of finance. You are the Federal Statistics Austria by the Federal available on the home page to be published statistics Austria www.statistik.at. Prior to the transmission of the data of the Federal, the countries and the communities and of all government units, which estimates or statements according to estimates - and invoice final Regulation 1997 - 1997, BGBl. No. 787/1996 in the currently valid version, are subdivided VRV, are these the formal correctness of (record layout and coding) and on compliance with the accounting rules (chart of accounts regulation 2013, Federal Law Gazette II No. 74/2012 in the currently valid version) , or VRV 1997) to verify.
(5) the data of the Federal Government are from the Federal Ministry of finance, to transmit the data of the countries and the communities on the competent authorities of the country. The State authorities have to check the data of municipalities before forwarding to the Federal Agency Statistics Austria on plausibility, in particular as regards the conformity with the provisions of the VRV 1997. The result of the test is to hold in a report and to submit statistics for Austria at the same time with the data delivery to the Federal Agency.
Forwarding of data to the Austrian National Bank
§ 6 data, required for the statistics in accordance with foreign law, 2004, Federal Law Gazette I no. 123/2003, or to create on the basis of guidelines or regulations of the European Central Bank by the Austrian National Bank, Statistics Austria to the Austrian National Bank in ECB form may be transmitted by the Federal.
§ 7 (1) to support the Federal Agency is pursuant to section 8 of the Federal Ministry of law Statistics Austria in compiling statistics in accordance with § 1 para 1 1986, BGBl. 76/1986, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 35/2012, set up an advisory body. The tasks of this Committee include:
1. identification of missing information in public accounting, which are required for the compilation of macroeconomic data.
2. support in ensuring the full collection of all units of the public sector (identification, data transmission);
3. further development of the data formats for the transmission of data and information pursuant to § 5 para 4;
4. evaluation of the individual steps in the data collection and data processing;
5. development of recommendations for improving quality in relation to the measures listed in Z 1 to 4.
(2) an expert of the Ministry of finance is part of the Advisory Board. The following positions may send each an expert in the advisory body:
1. Federal Agency Statistics Austria;
2. Court of Auditors;
3. Liaison Office of the Federal States and a representative of the Federal States as a whole;
4. Austrian Association of municipalities;
5. Austrian cities and towns;
6 Association of social security institutions.
(3) the expert sent by the Federal Institute shall preside. The Federal agency sent a representative, the representative of the Federal Ministry of Finance shall preside. The meetings take place at least once a year.
(4) the Advisory Board to adopt rules of procedure.
§ 8. In the surveys, information disclosure in accordance with § 9 of the Federal Statistics Act is 2000. The survey units in time have their information to make fully and to the best of our knowledge. You have to answer particular questions of the Federal Statistics Austria immediately. Local and regional authorities can be integrated in particular those which lie in their supervision or participation, accordingly in public sector, entities controlled by them.
Other duty to cooperate
§ 9 units of the public sector have to provide statistics Austria Statistics Austria required the sector classification or the review of made sector classification of the federal question of the Federal all information available.
Information about rights and duties to cooperate
§ 10. The Federal Agency has statistics for Austria to instruct the investigation and Mitwirkungspflichtigen on the information corresponding to legal consequences in accordance with section 66 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000 refusal of information or participation and knowingly incomplete or not the best knowledge. A refusal to provide information is to announce the Federal Ministry of finance.
§ 11. Statistics Austria is compensated in 2013 of 294 842 euros, in the year 2014 at height of 442 881 euros, from the year 2015 year amounting to 573 763 euros the Federal agency with the surveys and the production of statistics under this regulation-related and not in the lump sum of § 32 para 5 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000 covered overhead. The reimbursement of costs is based on the Austria of obtained "consumer price index 2010" (or of index acting only in its place) value backed by the Federal statistics, where the index number for the month of January 2015 is the starting point. All rates of change shall be calculated to one decimal place. The index value underlying the increase or decrease is considered base number for the next calculation.
Except power and entry into force
§ 12. Ordinance of the Federal Minister for finance on the statistics of the conduct in the public sector (management statistics-VO), Federal Law Gazette II No. 361/2002 as amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 465/2004, enter into force on 1 January 2014 override. At the same time this regulation enters into force.