Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_II_364/BGBLA_2013_II_364.html
364. Regulation of the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology of the regulation on the construction and operation of ski lifts (T-bar lift regulation 2004 - SchleppVO 2004) is changed
On the basis of section 111 in cohesion with §§ 99 and 110 cableway law 2003, Federal Law Gazette I no. 103/2003, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 40/2012, is prescribed:
The regulation on the construction and operation of ski lifts (T-bar lift regulation 2004 - SchleppVO 2004), Federal Law Gazette II No. 464/2004, is amended as follows:
1. § 5 para 1 No. 3 is:
"3. location plan in a scale of at least 1:2 000, in which the stations,- and departure paths, structures along the line, electrical lines and intersections are;"
2. paragraph 5 paragraph 2:
"(2) in the case of ski lifts with low rope guide can the competent authority from the original of single in par. 1 Z 1 evidence referred to Z 12 distance take."
3. According to § 5, 5a the following paragraph with heading shall be inserted:
§ 5a. In the by the Federal Ministry of transport, innovation and technology in accordance with § 14 para 3 Z 11 and 20 cable car law 2003 directory of persons or bodies which are entitled, safety reports in accordance with §§ 59 sentence 2 and 60 leg. cit. to create, even people can be recorded under their guidance approval-free construction projects pursuant to § 18 paragraph 1 Z 1 and 3 leg. cit. as well as building measures pursuant to § 48 para 1 leg. cit.. run (in accordance with § 20 cableway Act 2003). These persons may be used solely to create safety reports for lifts."
4. § eliminates 6 Z 7. The previous Z 8 is 7 to the Z and the previous Z 9 8 becomes the Z.
5. pursuant to section 6, the following section 6a together with heading shall be inserted:
§ 6a. (1) erosion by surface lifts with low rope guide or parts of such a plant subject to any authorisation in accordance with article 52 cableway Act 2003. The ski lift company has to show the intended removal while submitting a detailed description of the removal of measures of the competent authority. The authority is authorized due to public interests, in particular issues of public safety, to order six weeks from receipt of this display complementary measures. No complementary measures are arranged by the authority, the ablation can be performed after this period.
(2) in section 52 cableway law 2003 standardized authority, power to order erosion from ski lifts with low rope guide, where appropriate, under notices of payment due by complementary measures, remain unaffected."
6 paragraph 7:
"No later than every 10 years the preventive fire protection measures as well as the fire-fighting facilities are § 7 (1) to verify relevant specialist trained bodies. After the initial check, you must perform the following recurring checks by trained fire officer.
(2) by the implementation of recurring inspections referred to in paragraph 1 distance can be taken, unless this is considered to be on the occasion of the granting of the operating permit or the initial checking for allowed."
7 paragraph 9:
"Section 9 (1) a commitment to appoint a Manager Deputy is omitted.
(2) in the case of the carriage of passengers, the following operations are required:
1. Operations Manager;
3. a lift maintenance in the stations.
At the same time, several of these functions may be exercised by a person, is to regulate taking into account the local and operational conditions in the operating instructions. The requirement of the occupation of each station with a lift maintenance may be waived under the in article 20 listed conditions. The Manager decides, whether as a result of the operation-related tasks, such as maintenance of on and off boarding places and the drag track, additional staff is required."
8. in article 10, paragraph 5 the phrase replaces "a criminal record certificate to present, whose issue date must be no longer than a month back" "a criminal record certificate to present, whose issue date may not be longer than three months are back" the phrase.
9 paragraph 12:
"Section 12 (1) in addition to the Z 1, 2 and 4, paragraph 5 referred requirements in article 10, paragraph 1 the responsible manager and the managers delegate before initial order we have to fulfill the following requirements:"
1. the health suitability is to prove, by a medical certificate. From 45 years of age, review health fitness is all five years to repeat, unless the doctor is considered to be a shorter period for required.
2. professional competence shall be demonstrated by a maximum ten years before ordering acquired positive testimony of a training course for managers of ski-tows, unless at least one of the provisions listed in paragraph 2 is met. This course must provide knowledge of mechanical systems in General and the operation of ski tows in particular, as well as the relevant legal basis.
(2) in para 1 No. 2 training course referred to must not complete:
1 persons who in 2003 have a Manager patent for public lifts in accordance with article 82, paragraph 1 cable car law or Z 5 in 2003, or at a ski lift with high rope guide rope railway law pursue an activity as responsible manager or Operations Manager Deputy at a public cable car, when a ropeway in accordance with § 2;
2. persons in the last ten years prior to their appointment as a responsible manager or Operations Manager Deputy with a public cable car or ropeway in accordance with § 2 Z 5 cable car law in 2003, or at a ski lift with high rope guide, even though this originally commercial-Government had been approved, in the period of at least three months were active;
3. persons who pursue an activity as a responsible manager or Operations Manager Deputy with a T-bar lift with low rope guide and will be ordered from a ski lift with lower fairlead;
4. persons who are ordered as a responsible manager or Operations Manager Deputy with a T-bar lift with low rope guide and in the last ten years prior to their appointment as a responsible manager or Operations Manager Deputy with a T-bar lift with low rope guide or a ski lift with high rope guide, even though this originally commercial-Government had been approved, were active in the period of at least three months;
"5. those who in the last ten years preceding their appointment no or a shorter than three months work as a responsible manager or Operations Manager Deputy with a cable car in accordance with § 2 2003 cableway law have exercised and in the last ten years with testing positive have completed the training course for managers of public cable cars and in addition demonstrate a practical training in a system-same tow by the responsible manager or a manufacturer of system same tow lifts."
10 paragraph 14:
Section 14 (1) the competent authority "has to convince himself after ordering a responsible manager or Operations Manager Deputy in an appropriate manner by its suitability. Suitability is not given, the competent authority shall prohibit the reuse as a responsible manager or Operations Manager Deputy with notice.
(2) following documents are the message of the first time you order of a responsible manager or Operations Manager Deputy to the competent authority in addition to the indication of the drag lift and the intended function (responsible manager or Operations Manager Deputy) in copy to connect:
1 curriculum vitae, from which in particular the professional career so far can be found;
2. testimony on the positive conclusion of the training course for managers for lifts or public cable cars (each no longer than ten years lying back date of issue) and the requirements pursuant to § 12 para 2 Z 5, evidence of the practical training is required;
3. medical certificate about health fitness (date of issue not more than three months lying back);
4. criminal record certificate (date of issue not more than three months lying back);
5. proof of identity (official photo ID).
(3) the appointment of a jointly responsible manager or Operations Manager Deputy for several drag lifts, even of different tow lift company, is allowed.
(4) the anytime availability of a T-bar lift by the duty manager is out in reasonable time from its respective location not given, not systems should be used with the ski lift. Adequate time shall be considered to be a period of no longer than twenty minutes. A similar provision is to include in the operating instructions.
(5) the acquisition of the work as a responsible manager or Operations Manager Deputy by the Board of directors or Managing Director of a T-bar lift company is permitted."
11 paragraph 16 paragraph 2:
"(2) the operation instructions and its amendments shall require approval by the competent authority. The conditions of carriage and their changes are to bring to the competent authority."
12. the previous section 16 paragraph 2 is to § 16 para 3.
13 paragraph 17 section 5:
"(5) accidents with personal injury are immediately notify the local police department."
Search Translated Laws of Austria