368. Regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, the minimum wage rate for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on properties for Tyrol is set with the
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 71/2013 empowered to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate decision from 20 November 2013 after a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate
for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on property/Tirol
M 10/2013/XXVI / / 99/9
§ 1. This minimum wage rate applies: 1. spatial: for the Federal State of Tyrol.
2. personally: For people who have been entrusted with the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises) and their employer, a) which are not members of a collective agreement enabled Corporation in its capacity as a homeowner or b) when they acquire the ability of collective agreement after entry into force of the minimum wage tariff or join a collective agreement enabled Corporation, as long as they no collective agreement; completes
3. Professional: only for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises) by the persons referred to in item 2.
Supervision of elevators
2. (1) under § 1 Z 2 referred people receive, if they were tasked with taking care of a lift, monthly by the / lump sums following each of the principal: 1 up to four stories €88,45 2 for each additional storey €5.53.
(2) under the supervision of a lift is to understand the daily check of the lift (test drive), as well as the necessary cleaning of the elevator and the machine House.
Section 3 (1) for the care of terrace baths, indoor swimming pools and saunas to a monthly package, is to calculate the amount according to the actual work performance and on the basis of the total of €13,27. The twice hourly deserves for essential care and maintenance must be performed as instructed on Sundays and public holidays. A monthly flat rate goes to care for hobby rooms, playgrounds, and similar establishments, is to calculate the amount according to the actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €9,22.
(2) by the / a collection for the use of facilities conducted by the supervisor, a fee of 5% of the collected sum to also.
Green areas and gardens
4. (1) for cleaning (such as removing waste paper) €0,3179, for the irrigation fees €0,3069 and for mechanical mowing and removal of grass €0,4383 per square metre green area divided into twelve monthly amounts.
(2) for the support of trees and shrubs, flowerbeds etc, as well as the removal of leaves, branches and similar work goes to a monthly flat rate, is to calculate the amount of actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €10,54.
(3) the amount resulting from paragraph 1 shall be rounded to cents commercial.
Support for hot water and central heating systems
§ 5 (1) for the care of hot water and central heating plants and district heating plants a monthly lump sum of €218,83 is due to the actual working life.
(2) is fed with gaseous fuels such a plant, a surcharge of €87,02 are entitled to monthly per boiler.
(3) if such a plant with liquid or organic (wood chips, pellets, cereals) loaded fuels, goes to a surcharge of €92.80 monthly per boiler.
(4) is fed with solid fuels such a plant, a surcharge of €217,59 are entitled to monthly per boiler.
(5) for daily care are entitled to per a thirtieth of the above amounts.
(6) supervisor of a heating system is the not at the expense of the house owner-operated shower or bathing facility available, so a surcharge of 10% for support for a solid fuel plant to when support for a plant operated with liquid or gaseous fuels a surcharge of 15% (dirt allowance).
(7) for the care of domestic hot water or central heating systems, which are fed by a district heating plant, an amount of €208,41 is due to the actual working life monthly; per each additional system or transmitter, a further amount of €59,64 to monthly during the actual operation.
(8) house supervisor contracts, which will be established after December 31, 1997, applies to by way of derogation from paragraph 7 - the following: deserves for the care of domestic hot water or central heating systems, which are fed by a district heating plant, an amount of €10.83 for agreed support work for each hour of work.
(9) an amount of €10.83 in addition deserves for every working hour for performing in addition arranged care work (such as intermediate and pumping stations, etc.), as well as any repair of easier way at the system itself or on the adjoining parts.
Deep and garages of range of
§ 6. Cleaning the deep and garages of range of, including (if) necessary maintenance and supervision of technical equipment in these plants a fee in the § 2 ABS. 1 deserves for per square meter of Boden(Nutz-)Fläche to be cleaned monthly Z 1 the minimum wage rate for House Besorgerin, M 9/2013/XXVI/99/8, set height.
Fee for domestic workers
7. (1) persons who are subject to not the caretaker law, deserves for performing work within the normal working time (§ 3 working time law) an hourly rate, for 1 house technicians €13,27 2. domestic workers, House reinigerinnen €10.96.
(2) for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution (in particular blood, urine, feces, vomit) in common areas, a lump sum of €59,42 to per removal. A lump sum of 50% of the above lump sum deserves per removal for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution in communal outdoor areas (lawns, pavement, etc.).
(3) a surcharge of 100% is due to for essential works, which are performed as instructed on Sundays and public holidays and during the night hours. It is agreed a readiness to work 50% of the respective total fees per hour.
Holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration
§ 8 (1) the under § 1 Z fees 2 persons each year a holiday allowance in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of May and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of November, but at least a holiday allowance and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of each one-twelfth of the annual subscription.
(2) the grant of leave is at the start of the holiday, but no later than with the payout of for June due to wage, the Weihnachtsremuneration is to be paid no later than 30 November of each year.
(3) begins or ends the employment relationship during the calendar year, as holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration fees / the workers according to the period of service in this calendar year proportionally.
More favourable agreements 9 existing section are not affected by these minimum wage rate.
§ 10. This minimum wage rate changes the minimum wage rate by 4 December 2012, M 11/2012/XXVI/99/9, Federal Law Gazette I no. 415/2012, and comes into force on January 1, 2014.