478th Commission of of regulation regulation of E-control modifies the system usage fees regulation 2012 (SNE-VO 2012) (system usage fees regulation amendment to 2012 2014, SNE-VO 2012 amendment 2014)
The Commission of of regulatory regulation of E-control, with the fees for the use of the system be determined (system usage fees regulation 2012), Federal Law Gazette II No. 440/2011 amended the SNE-VO 2012 - amendment to 2013, Federal Law Gazette II No. 481/2012, is amended as follows:
1 § 4 par. 1 Z 1 to 7 are as follows:
2. § 4 para 1 sub-para. 8 is attached following Z 9:
"9 network usage charge for supplier of balancing energy
The network license fee for supplier of balancing energy (secondary control, tertiary control) - ElWOG is excluding pumped storage power station - for work and additional wattage ACC. to § 52 para 1 2010, which control energy use caused, for the power levels 1 through 3 as follows:
The control area manager has to transmit the work called for rule energy purposes and performance per quarter of an hour on those operators, the supplier of balancing energy is connected to its network. An offer will be made jointly by several affiliated plants, the providers have known the respective network operator and the control area manager to give over which counting points, control energy was made available per quarter of an hour."
3. paragraph 4 paragraph 2 as follows:
"(2) for the power use of the facilities of level 3 of the transmission network following net payments, representing annual amounts (in EUR thousand) are in twelve equal part amounts monthly to the Austrian power grid AG.
4. § are 6 Z 1-15 as follows:
5. Article 8 reads as follows:
„§ 8. "Für das von Einspeisern, einschließlich Kraftwerksparks, von mehr als fünf MW zu entrichtende Systemdienstleistungsentgelt werden folgende Entgelte bestimmt: a) of Austrian area: cents of 0,1630/kWh b) area Tirol: cents 0,1630/kWh c) Vorarlberg area: 0,1630/kWh cents" 6 § 9 Z 6 to 11 are as follows, eliminating Z 12: "6"Tariff - three-phase count"is the measurement of electrical work without capturing performance values for one or more tariff periods in a 4-wire three-phase system.
7. "Tariff - AC count" is the measurement of electrical work without capturing performance values for one or more tariff periods in a 2-wire system.
8 "Power counting" is the measurement of electrical reactive energy without capturing of performance values. A separate settlement of a reactive current measurement is not allowed in the cases of paragraph 1, 2 and 4.
9 "smart meter" a technical device which quickly measures the actual energy consumption and period of use, and that has over a remote readout, bi-directional data transfer.
10. "Prepaymentzählung" is an additional feature for the measurement of electrical work without detection of performance values, which is used in the advance billing or payment in advance.
"11 tariff" is an additional feature to the activation and deactivation of interruptible systems, as well as the tariff change."
7 paragraph 10 paragraph 1 as follows:
"Following prices per calendar month are section 10 (1) for the charge to be paid by the users of network for measuring performance for the measurement types described in § 9 determined:"
1 medium voltage transformers - load profile count:
2. low voltage converter - load profile count:
3. low-voltage converter - maximum counting quarter hours:
4. direct - load profile count:
5. fifteen minutes maximum count:
6 three-phase count:
7 AC counting:
8 power counting:
A count by means of intelligent meter replaced one in the Nos. 3, 5 to 7 and 8 and paragraph 2 so the corresponding charges be Z 1 and 2 measurement performance referred to or additional features, the application €2.40."
8 paragraph 10 section 4 as follows:
"(4) If a measuring device provided by the users of the network, the maximum price be reduced as follows:"
Reduction of pay 1 load profile count
(a) load profile meter:
€6,00 b) GSM or analog modem:
5.00 c) telephone extension:
€5,00 2nd quarter hour maximum counter:
€3.50 3. three-phase count:
€0.40 4. alternating current count:
€0.30 5. transducer
a) power level 4 and 5:
€ 20.00 b) power level 6 and 7:
€1,50 6 smart meter: €0.80 "9 § 11 para 1 subpara 2 lit." a reads as follows: 'a) functions within the meaning of § 9 Z 5-11 meet
€20,00 "10 article 12, paragraph 1 reads as follows:"
"Section 12 (1) the accounting no later than six weeks after determining relevant for the payroll period counter stand must be made. The operator has to submit the accounts of the system usage fees within three weeks to the supplier unless the supplier invoice about the use of power."
11 § are 13 para 2 to 7 as follows:
"(2) for the network scope lower following compensation be set: 1 network lower Austria GmbH pays to Stadtwerke Amstetten TEUR 298,4."
(3) for the network scope of Styria, following compensation be set with to make payments between operators according to the following list:
(4) for the network scope of Tyrol, following compensation be set with to make payments between operators according to the following list:
(5) for the network scope of Vorarlberg following compensation be set, with to make payments between operators according to the following list:
(6) for the network area of Upper Austria, following compensation be set where the processing of payments by the AC Upper Austria GmbH has to be done:
(7) for the network scope of Linz, following compensation be set where the processing of payments by the Linz power network GmbH has to be carried out:
12 the following paragraph 4 is added to § the 14:
"(4) § 4 para 1 and 2, § 6 Z 1 to 15, § 8, § 9 No. 6 to 11, article 10, paragraph 1 and 4, article 11, paragraph 1, article 12, para. 1, § 13 para 2 to 7 as amended by the SNE regulation amendment to 2012 2014 with 1 January 2014 into force."