Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_II_490/BGBLA_2013_II_490.html
490. Regulation of the Federal Government regarding the fee for inputs at the Federal Administrative Court (BVwG entry fee regulation BVwG-EGebV)
On the basis of § 14 tariff post 6 para 5 subpara 1 lit. b of the fees Act 1957, BGBl. No. 276/1957 in the version of the Verwaltungsgerichtsbarkeits adjustment Act Federal Ministry of finance, Federal Law Gazette I is no. 70/2013, prescribed:
§ 1 (1) input to the Federal Administrative Court (appeals, requests for reinstatement, recovery or special requests for exclusion or granting of suspensory effect) charges, as far as not legally free tuition is provided.
(2) the fees debt for inputs including any supplements to the Federal Administrative Court is created at the time of the introduction of the input, an input is applied but in the way of electronic transactions, is blaming fees if their data entirely at the Federal Computing Centre GmbH have arrived. The fee is payable at this time.
(3) the authority of an input, tabled not or not sufficiently been charged, has the Tax Office for fees to transport taxes and gambling in knowledge.
2. (1) is a fee for complaints, applications for re-establishment and recovery applications (including enclosures) 30 euros.
(2) the fee payable for an application separately tabled an appeal (including supplements) for exclusion or granting the suspensive effect of an appeal is 15 euros.
3. (1) the fee is stating the purpose of the use by bank transfer to a corresponding account in the Tax Office for fees, to pay transport taxes and gambling. The arbitration of fee shall be demonstrated through a payment receipt confirmed by a post office or a bank in original. This document is to connect the input. Inlet where of the administrative authority or the Handelshof complaints under article 130 paragraph 1 Z 2 B-VG has to reset the document to the appellant (applicant) requested, before attaching a significant endorsement and remaining in the Act issuing of the command to confirm that the payment has been demonstrated through presentation of the payment receipt. The presentation of a separate receipt is required for each entry. Attorneys at law (tax advisor or accountant) can prove paying the fee by a written receipt of the payment order to be forwarded at the latest at the same time with the input if they confirm it with date and signature, irrevocably grant the transfer order under a.
(2) If an input is inserted into the way of electronic transactions, the fee by direct debit and confiscation shall be paid. In the input is the account from which the fee to collect is, or the address code (§ 21 ABS. 3 of the Federal Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 10/2013), under which an account is stored, by which the fee should be withdrawn, to specify.
§ 4. As far as this regulation to natural persons are related names only in the male form, they relate to women and men in the same way. In applying the term to certain natural persons, the respective gender-specific form is to use.
§ 5. This Regulation shall enter into force 1 January 2014.
Faymann Spindelegger Hundstorfer Kurz of sands Mikl-Leitner Brandstetter Raj Klug Heinisch-Hosek Ostermayer Bures Mitterlehner Karmazin
Search Translated Laws of Austria