490. Federal Government Ordinance on the Fee for Inputs to the Federal Administrative Court (BVwG-Input Due Regulation-BVwG-EGebV)
Pursuant to § 14 of the German Collective Bargaining Agreement 6 (5) Z 1 lit. b of the Fees Act 1957, BGBl. No. 276/1957, as amended by the Administrative Court of Adaptation Act-Federal Ministry of Finance, BGBl. I No 70/2013, shall be arranged:
§ 1. (1) Inputs to the Federal Administrative Court (complaints, applications for re-establishment, resumption or separate requests for expulsion or granting of the suspensive effect) are subject to a fee, unless required by law Freedom of charge is provided for.
(2) The fee debt for entries, including any supplements to the Federal Administrative Court, shall be incurred at the time when the entry is submitted, but an input shall be brought in by electronic legal traffic, the result shall be the Fee debt if your data has been entered in full at the Bundesrechenzentrum GmbH. The fee will be charged at this time.
(3) The body in which an input is made which has not been or has not been sufficiently charged shall inform the Tax Office of charges, traffic taxes and gambling.
§ 2. (1) The amount of a fee for complaints, re-application and re-admission applications (including supplements) is 30 euros.
(2) The fee to be paid for a complaint separately submitted by a complaint (including supplements) to the exclusion or recognition of the suspensive effect of a complaint shall be 15 euros.
§ 3. (1) The fee shall be paid by reference to a corresponding account of the tax office for charges, traffic taxes and gambling, stating the purpose of the transfer. Payment of the fee is to be proved by a payment document issued by a post office or by a credit institution. This receipt is to be connected to the input. The entry point of the Administrative Authority or the Federal Administrative Court in the case of complaints pursuant to Art. 130 (1) Z 2 B-VG has to postpone the document to the appellant (applicant) on request, before that it has a clear endorsement. and to confirm, on the copy remaining in the act, that the payment of the fees has been demonstrated by the submission of the payment document. For each input, the template of a separate document is required. Lawyers (tax advisers or accountants) can also prove the payment of the fee by a written proof of the transfer order to be forwarded at the latest at the latest with the entry, if they are to be paid on the basis of the date and Signature confirm that the transfer order will be issued at an irrevocable basis.
(2) If an entry is made in the course of electronic legal transactions, the fee shall be paid by debit and confiscation. In the entry is the account from which the fee is to be taken, or the address code (§ 21 para. 3 of the Federal Administrative Court Act, BGBl. I No 10/2013), under which an account shall be stored on which the fee is to be recovered.
§ 4. As far as natural persons are referred to in this Regulation only in male form, they shall refer to women and men in the same way. In applying the name to certain natural persons, the gender-specific form shall be used.
§ 5. This Regulation shall enter into force 1. Jänner 2014 in force.
Faymann Spindelegger Hundstorfer Short Stories Mikl-Leitner
Brandstetter RuppRight Klug Heinisch-Hosek
Ostermayer Bures Mitterlehner Karmasin