495 regulation of the Federal Minister for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection over the exhibition of disabled passes and parking cards
On the basis of §§ 42 and 47 of the federal disability law, BGBl. No. 283/1990, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 71/2013, as well as on the basis of § 29 b of paragraph 1 of the road traffic Act 1960 (StVO), BGBl. No. 159, last I no. 39/2013, is amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette enacted:
§ 1 (1) is the disability pass to equip with a 35 x 45 mm large photograph and shall contain: 1. the family or last name, the given name, the academic degree or the title and the date of birth of the persons with disabilities;
2. the insurance number;
3. the degree of disability or the loss of earning capacity;
4. any time limit.
(2) at the request of the people with disabilities to enter anyway, is: 1. the type of disability, about that the holder / owner of the pass a) mostly is dependent on the use of a wheelchair.
This entry is to perform if the criteria for a diagnosis-based minimum classification in the sense of § 4a para 1 to 3 of the Federal care allowance Act (BPGG), Federal Law Gazette No. 110/1993, exist. In children and adolescents, however, apply same conditions from the completed 36 months.
b) is highly visually impaired or blind;
This entry is to perform if the criteria for a diagnosis-based minimum classification within the meaning of § 4a 4 or 5 BPGG exist.
c) is deaf or severely hearing impaired;
the registration is deaf with a degree of disability of 80% according to the position number 12.02.01 of attached to the Assessment Ordinance, BGBl. II Nr 261/2010, or a degree of disability of 70% because the position 643 after the indicative rate Ordinance BGBl. No. 150/1965, to make.
The registration is severely hearing impaired from a degree of disability of 50% on the basis of the position number 12.02.01 of attached to the Assessment Ordinance, or the position 643 after the indicative rate regulation to carry out.
In children and adolescents up to the age of 10 must be a degree of disability of 90% of the 11 years of age until 14 years of age are in a degree of disability of 80% according to the position number 12.02.01 of attached to the assessment regulation.
is taubblind d);
This entry is to perform if the criteria for a diagnosis-based minimum classification within the meaning of Section 4a para 6 BPGG exist.
(e) winner of a cochlear implant is;
(f) epileptics/critic is;
This entry is to make, if a diagnosis according to section 04.10.02 or 04.10.03 of the item numbers or the system on the assessment regulation 573 or 574 indicative rate regulation.
(g) an impairment to health according to § 2 para 1 first tick of the regulation of the Federal Minister for Finance of exceptional loads, BGBl. No. 303/1996, exhibits;
This entry is to make, if you have tuberculosis, diabetes, celiac disease, or AIDS according to an established degree of disability of at least 20%. The phenylketonuria (PKU) and similar severe metabolic disorders within the meaning of section 09.03 the facility assessment regulation are celiac disease equal keep.
h) has an impairment to health in accordance with article 2, paragraph 1 second tick of the regulation of the Federal Minister for Finance of unusual stress;
This entry is in the presence of gall to perform liver - or kidney disease with a set degree of disability of at least 20%.
(i) third tick of the regulation of the Federal Minister for Finance of extraordinary stress is an impairment to health in accordance with article 2, paragraph 1;
This entry is to make function properly within the meaning of sections 07 and 09 of a plant on the assessment regulation and in malignancies of the digestive tract within the meaning of section 13 of the annex to the assessment regulation according to an established degree of disability of at least 20%.
(j) bearer of Osteosynthesis material is;
(k) the bearer of a brace is;
(l) a denture wearer is.
2. the finding that the owner-the owner of the pass a) requires an attendant;
This entry is to make at - passport holders/pass holders, who have a registration according to § 1 para 2 Z. 1 lit. have a;
-Passport holders/pass holders, which listed under § 1 para 2 subpara 1 lit. b or d have.
-movement-impaired people over the age of 6, which constantly require the assistance of a second person movement in public spaces;
-Children from 6 years of age and adolescents with significant developmental delay or distinct changes in behavior;
-People from 6 years of age with cognitive limitations, which need constant help of another person in the public space to the orientation and avoid its own hazards and - to the up to age 6 years, which constantly monitors need to severely disabled children from birth (such as aspiration hazard).
b) which can take Fahrpreisermäßigung to the Federal Disability Act claim
This entry is for people with disabilities, who belong to the Group of persons under section 48 of the federal disability law, to carry out if there is a detected degree of disability / impairment of earning capacity of at least 70% or obtaining care allowance or other similar services according to federal or State regulations identified.
(c) an assistance dog is required;
in a bracket expression is to add, whether it is a guide, a service, or a signal dog.
3. the determination that the use of public transportation due to permanent mobility limitation due to disability is not reasonable the holder / owner of the Passport; the use of public transport is not acceptable especially when completed is the 36th month of life and - considerable limitations of the functions of the lower extremities or - considerable limitations of the physical capacity or - considerable limitations of mental, neurological or intellectual abilities, functions or - a serious lingering disease of the immune system - a severe visual impairment, blindness or deafblindness according to § 1 para 2 subpara 1 lit. b or d are available.
(3) basis for assessing whether the conditions of § 1 para 2 above entries are met, forms an opinion of a medical expert of the Federal Social Welfare Office. As far as it seems necessary for the holistic assessment of the malfunctioning, experts from other disciplines can be invited to attend. In determining the malfunctions are all reasonable therapeutic options to consider reciprocal influences and compensation options.
(4) the entries listed in paragraph 2 are to make using stamp images or in any other technically appropriate manner in the disability pass.
Section 2 (1) which disabled pass is to be issued in German language. Translations in English and French shall be accompanied by the printed text.
(2) the color of the disabled pass is orange.
(3) the disability pass has to conform to the model contained in Annex A and includes ten pages. Printed matter this at the time of entry into force of this regulation still in the Federal Social Welfare Office can still be used.
§ 3 (1) to prove that the disabled pass holders / disabled pass owner, has the entry "Unreasonable use public transportation due to permanent mobility limitation due to disability", 1960, BGBl. 159 (road traffic regulations), these permissions in claim can take b para 2 to 4 of the highway code in section 29, is he/she a parking permit to exhibit. The entry "Unacceptability of use public transportation due to persistent injury or blindness" contained in a valid disabled pass is the entry "Unreasonable use public transportation due to permanent mobility limitation due to disability" just keep.
(2) the card is plasticized and rendering with a height of 106 mm and a width of 148 mm. The card is equipped with a 35 x 45 mm large photograph of the card holder / the card owner.
(3) the parking permit must correspond to the pattern that is contained in the Appendix B. An any limitation must be entered on the front of the system B between the multilingual text and the text of "European Communities model".
§ 4. Toll free in accordance with article 51 of the Federal disabled persons act will be issued of the disability pass and the parking card.
5. (1) this regulation with the following on the announcement day, at the earliest 1 January 2014, enter into force; the regulation on the issuance of handicapped passports, Federal Law Gazette No. 86/1991, occurs at the end of 31 December 2013 override.
(2) existing entries in disabled passes are not affected by the entry into force of this regulation.