508th Ordinance of the Federal Minister of Justice, which is arranged, for which other district courts, a family court assistance is set up (2. FamGHV BMJ)
On the basis of section 106c para 1 of the except dispute Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 111/2003, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 15/2013, is prescribed:
§ 1 (1) with effect from 1 January 2014 is the family court assistance following other locations set up: 1 Fürstenfeld, 2 Villach, 3. Ried im Innkreis, 4. catfish 5 Wörgl.
With supervised district courts
2. (1) the family court assistance at the Fürstenfeld site serves the district courts bad Radkersburg (until the end of June 30, 2014), Feldbach, Fürstenfeld, Gleisdorf (until the end of June 30, 2014), Weiz.
(2) the family court assistance at the Villach site supervised Spittal an der Drau, Villach, Hermagor district courts.
(3) the family court assistance on the site Ried im Innkreis supervised Schärding, the district courts of Braunau am Inn, Ried im Innkreis and Mattighofen.
(4) the family court assistance at the site of Wels supervised the district courts of Eferding, Grieskirchen, Wels.
(5) the family court assistance on the site Wörgl supervised the district courts Kitzbühel, Kufstein, Schwaz, Rattenberg, Zell am Ziller, Lienz.
Entry into force
§ 3. This Regulation shall enter into force 1 January 2014.