509th regulation of the Federal Minister for Home Affairs with the marking is set of border crossing points
On the basis of § 5 para 1 of the border control Act (GrekoG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 435/1996, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 68/2013, is prescribed:
Marking of the border crossing points at the external border
§ 1 (1) border crossing points at the external border are in addition to the specifications referred to in article 5, paragraph 1 GrekoG with the name of the authority responsible for the implementation of border control and the local name to mark the border crossing points in accordance with the pattern of attachment A.
(2) the boards are to be made form - and weather-resistant material with a 2.1 cm wide, red-white-red border in the format 60 x 50 cm; Size deviation is permitted, as far as the size of the text or the optical impression, the readability of the lettering or space of attaching the table to the available require this.
Identification of other border crossing points
2. (1) exempt other border crossing points, referred to, are GrekoG in § 5 para 2 to mark B by signs in accordance with the pattern of the plant.
(2) the signs are to establish shape and weather-resistant material, the color values the conditions of road traffic sign Regulation 1998, Federal Law Gazette II No. 238/1998, as amended by regulation BGBl. II Nr 292/2013, must comply with.
(3) the size of the signs has at other border crossing points in the course
1. a highway 160 x 250 cm, to be 2 a federal or provincial road 96 x 120 cm, 3. other road 63 x 96 cm, and 4 of footpaths 47 x 63 cm.
(4) the signs are to install on standing column of form - and weather-resistant material. The ground clearance of the lower edge of the Billboard has 220 cm, with highways other roads and footpaths to be 180 cm; a deviation of is admissible in so far as it serves the visibility of a table according to local circumstances.
(5) in the course in para 3 roads referred to Z 1 to 3 signs for the entry as well as for the outbound tourism in the direction of traffic are seen each on the right side of the road to set up. In the cases of § 3 Z 4 is to install only a billboard with mutual image along the way.
(6) if at the opening of other border crossing a billboard in a condition corresponding to the provisions of this regulation can be not timely made the temporary use of a billboard with similar nature is allowed. This applies also for the type of mounting and installation of billboards.
§ 3 (1) at the time of entry into force of this regulation already existing, not corresponding to the provisions of § 1 signs may be used further until the expiry of the 31 March 2014.
(2) existing at the time of entry into force of this regulation, not corresponding to the provisions of § 2 notice boards may be used further until the expiry of the 31 December 2014.
Entry into force
§ 4. This regulation including attachments into force on January 1, 2014.