Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2014_II_30/BGBLA_2014_II_30.html
30 regulation of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management on entry points under the plant protection act 2011 (admission places regulation 2014)
On the basis of § 26 para 2 of the plant protection act 2011, Gazette I no. 10/2011, I no. 189/2013, will be amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette in agreement with the Federal Minister of finance, the Federal Ministry of economy, family and youth and enacted the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology:
§ 1. The authorized entry points for imports of plants, plant products or other objects from third countries listed in the annex.
§ 2. This regulation enter into force on January 1, 2014. At the same time according to § 49 para 3 2011 Z 3 of the plant protection act the entry points Ordinance, BGBl. II No 186/2004, as last amended by regulation BGBl. II Nr 354/2007, override.
ENTRY points of border customs offices, which are set as entry points for imports of plants, plant products and other objects, including forest material referred to in annex V, part B of the plant protection act of 2011: 1. in the area of the Customs Office Eisenstadt Vienna Airport: Customs offices Vienna airport should, Vienna Cargocenter North Airport and airport Vienna travellers clearance;
2. in the area of the Customs Office of Graz: Customs Airport Graz;
3. in the area of the Customs Office in Innsbruck: Customs offices from Innsbruck airport and airport Innsbruck branch passengers clearance;
4. in the area of the Customs Office Klagenfurt Villach: Klagenfurt Airport Road and Customs Office Klagenfurt Airport Road branch traveller clearance (in aviation).
5. in the area of the Customs Office Linz Wels: Customs Airport Linz.
6. in the area of the Customs Office Salzburg: Customs offices Airport Salzburg and Salzburg Airport branch travelers check.
Search Translated Laws of Austria