37. resolution of the President, with the substantive management certain transmitted a separate Federal Minister to the sphere of the Federal Chancellery of related matters
On the basis of article 77 paragraph 3 B-VG transferring the Federal Minister in the Chancellor's Office Dr. Josef OSTERMAYER the substantive management of the following, the competence of the Federal Chancellery of related matters:
(1) 1 matters of the State Constitution, in particular: matters of the Federal Constitution with the exception of the financial Constitution and the elections provided for in the Federal Constitution, referendum, referendums and plebiscites. Constitutional Affairs of State organization. Matters of constitutional jurisdiction; Matters of administrative jurisdiction with the exception of the matters of the Federal Finance Court. Matters of fundamental rights and freedoms. Constitutional Affairs of the permanent neutrality of Austria. Affairs of State emblem, as far as they do not fall within the jurisdiction of a different Federal Ministry. General Affairs of official and organ adhesion. Proclamation essence of the Covenant; Federal legal information system. Affairs of State constitutions. The General Affairs of the provincial legislature.
2. General Affairs of State administration, insofar as they do not fall within the sphere of competence of the Federal Ministry of finance, in particular: the General Affairs of the legal order, the legislation and the language of law including respect for the unity of activity preparatory of the federal legislation of the federal ministries; Affairs of the right cleanup. Get the General Affairs of the Organization and the procedure of administrative authorities, offices and other facilities, the tasks of State administration. General matters of administrative law including administrative criminal and administrative enforcement law. Work towards the timely and full implementation of the directives of the European Union. Representation of the Republic of Austria before the Court of Justice of the European Union.
3. General matters of governance, in particular: General Affairs of the assurance of a community-based, economic, economical, impact-oriented and functional management organization, as well as of such administrative management, as far as these do not fall within the sphere of competence of the Federal Ministry of finance; General Affairs of management reform and innovation and interdepartmental action controlling each including the coordination with the exception of matters of the right cleanup; central coordination of gender equality in the action orientation the effect controlling authority of the Federal Government; the General Affairs of the tools of management; General form matters; Providing an interagency electronic information system for citizens.
4. General Affairs of State administration with regard to the automation-supported data processing, in particular: General Affairs including the coordination, planning and use of the automation-supported data processing, as well as assessing the applications of automation-supported data processing in terms of efficiency, expediency and economy and of the interdepartmental effect controlling, administrative reform and privacy; Coordination in matters of electronic information transmission; An alternative data center of Federal Affairs. General Affairs of the registries, the authority libraries, and the statistics. Comprehensive treatment and coordination in matters affecting the scope of two or more departments.
5. General personnel matters of public servants, as far as they do not in the sphere of competence of the Federal Ministry of finance fall, in particular: service and pay legislation, pension law, service litigation and labor law organization measures. Human resources plans of the Federal Government and job evaluation. Personnel capacity controlling. General Affairs of the education and training of public servants. General Affairs of service tests. General matters of professional representation by public servants. General matters of remuneration and human resources information and reporting. Work towards an equivalent development of service law, staff representation rights and the protection of service workers of the public servants of the Federal Government, the countries and the communities. Affairs of the promise supervisory authority. General issues of recruitment of officials of the Federal Government and legislative measures to promote mobility in the Federal Service (mobility management).
6 matters of radio and television, as far as they do not fall within the competence of the Federal Ministry for transport, innovation and technology; other media matters with the exception of the judicial media law.
General matters of information and documentation, as well as data protection.
7 matters of archives, in particular: leadership of the Austrian State archives.
8 issues of art; Federal Theatre.
9 issues of the film support.
10 issues of museums, insofar as they do not fall within the scope of the Federal Ministry of the Interior, the Federal Ministry for defence and sports or the Federal Ministry for science, research and industry; Affairs of the Austrian national library.
11 issues of architectural preservation.
12 issues of the public library system and the court music Chapel.
13. matters of cult.
14 issues of cultural and religious foundations and funds.
15 issues of the Prosecutor's Office for equality issues.
(2) section 1 does not apply to tasks of personnel management and the organization.
(3) section 1 does not apply to matters that are subject to the Chancellor by federal constitutional law.
(4) this resolution shall enter into force 1 March 2014. At the end of the 28 February 2014 is the resolution of the President, Federal Law Gazette II No. 454/2013, override.