57. Regulation of the Federal Minister of Justice on the uniforms of the judicial guard staff and obligation of prison staff to the card performance
On the basis of § 60 officers Service Act 1979 (BDG 1979), BGBl. No. 333, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 210/2013, and of article 23 contract staff Act 1948 (VBG), BGBl. No. 86, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I. No. 210/2013, is prescribed:
§ 1 (1) the officers and officials of the Executive service and guard officials, as well as the contract staff of the judicial service are required, in the service the officially assigned or with the consent of the service authority service clothing (uniform) and the procured available the equipment according to the applicable provision of uniforms to wear.
(2) performing with visibility as representatives of the Federal Ministry of Justice, the judicial guard, the criminal and measure execution or on solemn occasions outside the station, wearing the uniform of a representation is mandatory.
2. (1) can staff of other usage or remuneration groups in cases where they occur, are granted by the service Authority (personnel office) in some cases wearing the uniform of the representation according to their official position as a representative of the judicial guard with visibility. This applies mutatis mutandis to guest musicians and guest musicians of the justice up music.
(2) the officials referred to in paragraph 1 are obliged to wear the uniform in the obligations covered by the carrier authorization.
3. (1) the obligation shall not apply according to §§ 1 and 2, if orders the Office management for a specific group of people or for certain uses, that is to wear civilian clothes or can be worn or can be an urgent official action requires the wearing of civilian clothes and an instruction not in time.
(2) the consent of the administrative authority must be obtained, when the wearing of civilian clothing referred to in paragraph 1 for more than three months.
§ 4 (1) outside of the service should the uniform subject to the risks related to business interests only for the completion of the working travel and be worn on ceremonial occasions.
(2) the representation uniform may be worn outside of the service only in the cases of § 1 para 2.
(3) permission to wear the uniform of the representation may be granted in some cases to take part in ceremonial occasions staff retired.
5. (1) the service uniform (uniform) may not be worn anyway.
1. If in regard to time, place, or occasion business interests or reputation of the judicial guard could be endangered, 2. in exercise of a sideline, 3rd court or an administrative authority, 5. service exemptions, leave of absence or non-service positions within the meaning of the provisions of sections 17 to 19, 78a-79 BDG except as a witness over official perceptions, 4 during the period of suspension, 1979 and sections 29 g to 29 k VBG 1948 , 6 in the exercise of a political function, as well as participation in political or other public rallies, other than the legal service workers representatives in the exercise of their respective function, 7 for the duration of maternity leave holidays in accordance with §§ 75 to 75 d BDG 1979, § 29 b-29e VBG 1948, as well as a maternity leave according to §§ 15 to 15 g maternity protection act and §§ 2 to 7 c fathers parental leave Act, 8 for service allocations to authorities or departments outside of the Federal Ministry of Justice.
(2) the permission to wear the uniforms can be restricted also in other justified cases by the service authority or repealed.
6. (1) crossing the border in uniform (uniform) and wearing the service uniform (uniform) from abroad requires a permit from the Supreme authority of service. Excluded are activities which can be carried out on the basis of intergovernmental agreements on foreign territory.
(2) a permit referred to in paragraph 1 is not required if a under § 1 of listed staff abroad will be sent.
(3) an obligation to obtain a permit to the days of the service uniform (uniform) and any equipment by the authorized agency of the foreign State shall remain unaffected.
Obligation to pass performance
7. (1) the prison officials have to point out when a service operation outside a prison with the badge.
(2) the officers in uniform (uniform) daily service and officials of the Executive or both, as well as contract staff of the judicial service have to identify themselves at a service operation outside a prison only on request with the badge.
(3) an identity card performance can be avoided according to par. 1 and par. 2, if thereby the fulfilment of the task or the purposes of intervention would be compromised.
§ 8. This Regulation shall enter into force 1 April 2014.