63. Regulation of the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology concerning the use of the spectrum (frequency utilization Ordinance 2013 - 2013 FNV)
On the basis of article 52 of the Federal law, a telecommunications law is adopted with the (Telecommunications Act 2003 - TKG 2003), Federal Law Gazette I no. 70/2003 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 96/2013, is prescribed:
§ 1 (1) this regulation be in the frequency range up to 3 000 GHz frequency ranges assigned to each radio services as well as the frequency usage assigned to the bands and set required terms and conditions to ensure a trouble-free and efficient use of the spectrum.
(2) by this regulation remain unaffected
1. the rights of radio services, outside of the national territory in accordance with the an integral part of the international of telecommunications agreement, Federal Law Gazette III No. 17. / 1998 as amended by BGBl. III No. 52/2010, Visual rules for the wireless services (VOFunk) operation, and 2. the obligations deriving from the VOFunk of the Austrian radio services to foreign radio services operating in accordance with the VOFunk.
(3) the provisions contain relevant legal frameworks, as well as technical and operational conditions which must be adhered in the use of frequencies the frequency allocation.
(4) in italics written entries in the frequency utilisation plan take account of international harmonisation, as well as the technical development and represent future frequency usage.
Refer to section 2 (1) in this regulation
1. "Radio service" (radiocommunication service) means a service which includes delivery, the emission and/or reception of radio waves for certain purposes of telecommunications traffic; If not otherwise specified, any services referred to in annex 1 refers to the terrestrial radiocommunication;
2. "security service" (Safety Service) any wireless service that permanently or temporarily, perceived to ensure the safety of human life and the protection of property;
3. "Fixed radio service" (fixed service) a communications between specific fixed points;
4. one "Fixed satellite service" (fixed-satellite service) radio service between Earth stations at certain locations, when using one or more satellites. the specific location can be an accurately known fixed point or any fixed point within precisely known areas; in certain cases, this radio service includes radio communications between satellites, with this also the radio service in the satellite radio links can be operated. the fixed-satellite service may include also feeder links for other space services;
5. "inter radio service satellite" (inter-satellite service) a radio service for radio links between artificial satellites;
6 "space radio service remote action" (space operation service) a radio service that serves only the operation of the space vehicle, in particular the space object tracking, space remote measurement and the space remote control; These duties are carried out usually within the radio service in which the space station works;
7. "Mobile radio service" (mobile service) a communications between mobile and stationary radio stations, or between mobile stations;
8 "Mobile satellite service" (mobile satellite service) one communications between mobile earth stations and one or more space stations, or between space stations, which are used for these services, or between mobile earth stations with one or more space stations; These services may include also supply connections as required for its perception;
9. "mobile land radio service" (land mobile service) means a mobile radio service between fixed and mobile land radio stations or mobile land radio stations.
10 "portable land satellite service" (land mobile-satellite service) a mobile satellite service, in which the mobile earth stations located on land;
11. "Portable marine radio service" (maritime mobile service) means a mobile communications between coast radio stations and amateur radio or between maritime bodies, or between associated radio stations for radio traffic on board; Rescue device radio stations and radio beacons to identify the emergency position may also participate in this service;
12 "Portable marine radio service over satellite" (maritime mobile-satellite service) one portable radio service via satellite in which the mobile earth stations located on board marine vessels; Rescue device radio stations and radio beacons to identify the emergency position may also participate in this service;
13. "Mobile radio service" (aeronautical mobile service) a moving communications between ground stations and air radio stations or between air stations, participate also rescue device radio stations; To identify the emergency position radio beacons may also participate in this radio service on emergency frequencies fixed;
14 "Portable radio service (R)" [aeronautical mobile (R) service] a mobile radio service that is reserved on national or international civil aviation routes mainly radio communications concerning the safety and regularity of flights.
15 'Portable radio service (OR)' [aeronautical mobile (OR) service] a mobile radio service which mainly for radio traffic, including transport to the flight coordination, outside is provided by national or international civil air traffic routes;
16 "Portable radio satellite service" (aeronautical mobile-satellite service) a mobile satellite service, in which the mobile earth stations located on Board of aircraft; Rescue device radio stations and radio beacons to identify the emergency position may also participate in this service;
17 "Portable radio satellite (R) service" [aeronautical mobile-satellite (R) service] a mobile satellite service, which primarily is reserved on national or international civil aviation route radio communications concerning the safety and regularity of flights.
18 "Portable radio satellite (OR) service" [aeronautical mobile-satellite (OR) service] a mobile satellite service, which is intended for the radio traffic, including transport to the flight coordination, mainly outside of national or international civil aviation routes.
19. "Broadcasting service" (broadcasting service) a radio service, whose Aussendungen for direct reception by the general public are determined; These services may include audio broadcasts, TV shows or other types of programmes;
20 "Satellite broadcasting service" (broadcasting satellite service) a radiocommunications service in the signals, which are sent or conveyed, by space stations intended for direct reception by the public are; in the broadcasting-satellite service "direct reception" refers on the single reception as well as on the community reception;
21 "location services" (radio determination service) a radio service for purposes of the radiolocation;
22 ' satellite radio location service "(radio determination satellite service) a radiocommunications service; used for purposes of radiolocation, at the one or more space stations These services may include also supply connections as required for the enterprise;
23 "navigation services" (radio navigation service) a location service for purposes of navigation.
24 one "satellite radio navigation service" (radio navigation satellite service) tracking services via satellite for purposes of navigation. These services may include also supply connections as required for its perception;
25 "sea navigation services" (maritime radio navigation service) a navigation service for the purpose of safe driving of marine vessels;
26 "maritime radio navigation satellite service" (maritime radio navigation satellite service) one navigation satellite service, in which the Earth stations located on board marine vessels;
27 "air navigation services" (aeronautical radio navigation services) a navigation service for the purpose of safe driving by aircraft;
28 "flight navigation satellite service" (aeronautical radio navigation satellite service) a navigation satellite service, in which the Earth stations located on Board of aircraft;
29 "Nichtnavigatorischer locating wireless service" (radiolocation service) one location services for purposes not navigational radio tracking;
30 "Nichtnavigatorischer locating wireless service over satellite" (radiolocation satellite service) one satellite locating service for purposes not navigational radio locate;
These services may include also supply connections as required for its perception;
31. "weather radio service help" (meteorological AIDS service) a radio service for observations and studies in meteorology, including the hydrology;
"Earth exploration-satellite service" (Earth exploration-satellite service) a radiocommunications service between Earth stations and one or more space stations, which can include wireless connections between space stations and a) obtained information on the properties of the Earth and natural phenomena, including data about the State of the environment, with the help of sensors active or passive sensors, which are on Board of satellites, b) obtained similar information with the help of probes , which are located in aircraft or on the Earth's surface, c) can be transmitted this information on Earth stations that belong to the same radio system, d) the probes can also be queried
These services may include also supply connections as required for its perception;
33. one "weather satellite service" (meteorological-satellite service) Earth exploration satellite service for purposes of the weather service.
34. "Standard frequency and time signal services" (standard frequency and time signal service) a radiocommunications service in the scientific, technical and other purposes specified frequencies, time signal, or both at the same time with fixed precision are sent out and where are the releases for general reception;
35. "Standard frequency and time signal-satellite service" (standard frequency and time signal-satellite service) a radio service that serves the same purposes as the standard frequency and time signal service for these purposes however space stations; used on Board of satellites These services may include also supply connections as required for its perception;
36. "space communications" (space research service) a radiocommunications service in which space vehicle or other space bodies; used for scientific or technical research
37. "amateur radio service" (amateur service) a radio service that perceived by radio amateurs for their own training, for the transport of radio amateurs with each other, and for technical studies; Amateur radio operators are duly authorised persons who deal with the wireless technology from purely personal inclination and not economic interest;
38. "amateur-satellite service" (amateur-satellite service) a radio service that serves the same purposes as the amateur radio service, in which space stations used for these purposes but on Board of satellites are;
39. "radio astronomy radio service" (radio astronomy service) a radio service for the purpose of radio astronomy.
40. "Civil/non-civil", that are parts of the relevant frequency range for civilian use;
41. "non-civil", that is the relevant frequency range for civilian use;
42. "Usage restrictions" restrictions to ensure a trouble-free and efficient use of spectrum;
43. the possibility of interference between the other application and the wireless application is "Other applications" applications of electromagnetic waves that are no radio applications, however, or applications of electromagnetic waves with high frequency bandwidth and low spectral radiation power density of 41.3 dBm/MHz maximum mean e.i.r.p. density or 0 dBm/50 MHz maximum peak e.i.r.p. density (ultra wideband applications) 45.
"Professional use of PMSE (audio)" those PMSE applications to a commercial service provision.
(2) in this regulation, the abbreviation
1. (R) Scheduled flights (route);
2. (OR) other flights as regular flights (off-route).
3. "BOS" agencies and organisations with security tasks;
4. "CB radio" walkie in the 27 MHz range.
5. "CEPT" European Conference of postal and telecommunications administrations (European Conference of postal and telecommunications administrations);
6 "DECT" Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications System (digital wireless telecommunications system);
7 "DGPS" differential global positioning system (radiolocation system correction signal transmission);
8 "DME" distance measuring equipment (distance measurement in the air radio service);
9 "DSC" digital selective calling (digital selective calling);
10 "DRM" Digital Radio Mondiale (Schmalbandiges digital broadcasting system) 11 "DVB-T2" digital video broadcasting-2nd generation terrestrial (terrestrial digital television broadcasting the 2nd generation);
12 'Freeview' digital video broadcasting-terrestrial (terrestrial digital television broadcasting);
13 'E-GSM' extended GSM band (extended GSM band);
14 "ELT" emergency locator transmitter (transmitter to the identification of emergency position in the aviation radio service);
15 "ENG / OB" electronic news gathering/outside broadcasting (electronic reporting / report systems);
16 "EPIRB" emergency position indicating radiobeacon (radio beacon to the identification of emergency position in the amateur radio service);
17 "ECC" electronic communication Committee (Committee on matters of electronic communications);
18 "ECC/DEC..." Decision of the electronic communication Committee of 19 "ECC/REC..." Recommendation of the electronic communication Committee 20 "ERC" European radiocommunication Committee (European Committee for Affairs of radio communication, predecessor to ECC);
21 "ERC/DEC..." Decision of the European radiocommunication Committee of 22 'ERC/REC..." Recommendation of the European radiocommunication Committee of 23 "ERP" equivalent radiated power;
24 "FSB..." Radio interface descriptions;
25 'GALILEO' global navigation satellite system;
26 "GE60" regional agreements on the use of frequencies in the bands of 68-73 MHz and 76-87,5 MHz by the broadcasting service on the one hand and by the fixed wireless service and the mobile radio service on the other hand, Geneva, 1960;
27 'GE75' final acts of the regional administrative Conference for long wave - / medium wave broadcasting, Geneva, 1975.
28 "GE84" final acts of the regional administrative Conference for the planning of FM sound broadcasting, Geneva, 1984;
29 'GE85' final acts of the regional administrative Conference for the planning of the mobile marine service and air navigation service in the medium wave band (region 1), Geneva, 1985;
30 'GE06' final acts of the Regional Radiocommunication Conference for planning of the digital terrestrial broadcasting in parts of regions 1 and 3 in the TV bands 174-230 MHz and 470-862 MHz, Geneva, 2006.
31 "GLONASS" global satellite navigation system.
32. "GMDSS" global maritime distress and safety system (global maritime distress and safety system);
33. "GMPCS" global mobile personal communications by satellite (global mobile satellite communication system) 34. "GPS" global positioning system (global navigation satellite system);
35. "GSM" global system for mobile communications (global mobile communication system);
36. "ILS" instrument landing system (instrument landing system);
37. "IMT" International mobile telecommunications (international mobile telecommunications);
38. "ISM" industrial, scientific, medical (industrial, scientific and medical applications);
39. "ITU" International Telecommunication Union (International Telecommunication Union);
40. "KW recommendations of the Danube Commission, 2001" recommendations on application of the radiocommunication in navigation on the Danube in the decametric wave band, Budapest 2001.
41. "MA02" special agreement of the European Conference of the administrations for post and telecommunications (CEPT) for the use of the band 1 452-1 479.5 MHz for terrestrial digital sound broadcasting.
42. "NAVTEX" automated direct-printing telegraph system for navigational and meteorological warnings and urgent information to ship (international maritime information system);
43. "PLB" personal locator beacon (emergency radio transmitter);
44. "PMR446" private mobile radio, 446 (radio systems of small performance in the 446 MHz range).
45. "R-GSM" global system for mobile communications for railways (global mobile communication system for the railways);
46. 'RLAN' radio local area network (wireless local area network);
47. "RTTT" road transport & traffic telematics (road transport- and transport telematics);
48. "S-DAB" satellite digital audio broadcasting (Satellitengestütztes digital sound broadcasting system);
49. "S-PCS" satellite personal communication system (personal mobile communications system via satellite);