76. Decree of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management, with the Ordinance, the inclusion of fringe benefits changed in the teaching load of teachers in agricultural and forestry colleges of the Federal Government and regulation through the inclusion of fringe benefits in the teaching load of the Federal teacher at the College of agricultural and environmental education Vienna
On the basis of §§ 7 para 1 and 9 paragraph 3 of the Federal law of July 15, 1965, about the extent of the teaching load of the Federal teacher, Federal Law Gazette No. 244/1965, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 211/2013, and section 200e of the BDG 1979, Federal Law Gazette No. 333/1979, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I is no. 55/2012, in agreement with the Federal Minister for arts and culture , Constitution and public service:
The regulation on the taking into account of fringe benefits in the teaching load of teachers in agricultural and forestry colleges of the Federal Government, Federal Law Gazette II No. 201/2012, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 5:
"Care of IT jobs
5. (1) is the educational technical support of information technology jobs (IT jobs) to the extent specified in paragraph 2 in the teaching load to calculate. This service includes in the educational professional area in particular
1 application-related hardware and software support in the server/order including Internet connectivity and user programs, 2. the use of development environments and IT tools in the subjects who need IT support, 3. the supervision of the teachers and the students on the Web - and IT operation of the school under special attention to security measures inventoried IT jobs, 4. participation in the relevant procurement, 5. the management of the library and electronic Web-based specialist glossaries and 6 create own and the evident attitude of electronic publications as well as Web 2.0 - applications of the Department.
(2) the extent of inclusion in the teaching load is for
up to 20 IT jobs
3 hours per week, as well as
for each other IT workplace
each 0.05 hours per week
Teaching obligations Group II. This inclusion is due to only with the following maximum duration: total number of pupils per school site
Hours per week
up to 150
301 to 500
501 to 800
more than 800
Teaching obligations Group II.
(3) see IT jobs within the meaning of paragraphs 1 and 2 are both networked and non-networked inventoried IT jobs (including intranet) to understand, unless you use it all the time for teaching. As IT jobs requirements that all students of that class using a NotebookPC or NetbookPC in the classroom and the teaching program of this class in the majority of subjects on this teaching technology is matched, also include outside the school network PC analog mobile devices such as NotebookPCs or NetbookPCs of the students under the. The number of students referred to in paragraph 2 is calculated for each school year due to the number of students at the date of the Austrian school statistics for the preceding school year for the respective school. The number of IT jobs is determined after the IT workstations inventoried for the concerned school site in the previous school year. The number of to be considered NotebookPCs or NetbookPCs of the students aimed the according to the number of the students of that class in the preceding school year in the classroom of used NotebookPCs or NetbookPCs, if the lessons of this class in the majority of subjects on the educational technology was matched.
(4) learning platforms (LMS systems) used for the educational professional care for in the classroom such as such as Moodle or dotLRN deserves an inclusion of a weekly hour of teaching obligation Group II in the teaching load, if
1. at least half of the students and the teachers of a school site with LMS systems is managed and 2 goes to no account referred to in paragraph 1.
(5) several teachers with the support of IT jobs are at a school, are the settlements on these teachers taking on the tasks entrusted to split.
(6) for the appropriate addition, benefi ts in the school year 2013/2014 to the educational professional care within the meaning of paragraphs 1 to 5 are taken into account.
2. According to section 6 para 2, the following paragraph 3 is added:
"(3) section 5 in the version of regulation BGBl. No. 76/2014 occurs II upon the expiry of the 31 August 2014 override."
Ordinance of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management on the inclusion of fringe benefits in the teaching load of the Federal teacher at the College of agricultural and environmental education Vienna, Federal Law Gazette II No. 74/2008, is repealed.