30 Federal law that modifies the labour market policy financing law, the insolvency payment assurance law, the service cheque law and the General Law on social security
The National Council has decided:
Amendment of the labour market policy financing Act
The labour market policy financing Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 315/1994, amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 163/2013, is amended as follows:
1 the following sentence is added to in section 1, paragraph 3:
"In particular are aid and measures for persons who have reached the age of 50 and are longer than 180 days at the labour market service noted above, to cover the expenses provided for services after the AlVG."
54 the following paragraph is added to § 2. 10:
"(54) § 1 para 3, § 13, § 14 and § 18 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 30/2014 with 1 may 2014 into force."
3. in article 13, the sales designation (1) is inserted before the existing text and the following paragraph 2 added:
"(2) the upper limit for the covering of aid and measures for persons who have reached the age of 50 and are longer than 180 days at the labour market service noted above, from the services according to your AlVG is provided cost €100 million in 2014 and in 2015 year 2016 and 150 million €." Up to 60 vH for reintegration grants and combined wage, as well as up to 40 are vH for socio-economic enterprises and non-profit employment projects to use the national average."
4. paragraph 14:
"Section 14 (1) the Federal Minister for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has the insolvency compensation fund as a contribution to the fulfilment of its obligations from the year 2011 funds from the conduct of labour market policy to the extent of each of 41% due to the new rules of section 2 para 8 by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 39/2011 and the inapplicability of section 2 para 8 by the 2nd stability Act 2012" , Federal Law Gazette I no. 35/2012, through contributions for persons who have not yet completed the age of 60, achieved and additional revenue available to provide.
(2) the relevant funds are each to akontieren and to be settled on the basis of a separate calculation of the main Association of Austrian social insurance institutions. The settlement has to be carried out in September of the following year. The difference between the deposit and the actual revenue established during the payroll run is with the next subsequent deposit can be expected. The deposit has the arbeitslosenversicherungs(beitrags)pflichtigen on the basis of a forecast starting from the previously available data concerning the development of the employment and the income employed workers who have reached the age of 58., to be made.
(3) the deposit of funds shall be made for the year 2011 in December 2011 and 2012 in October of that year. In 2014, a down payment on the deposit amount 70% referred to in paragraph 2 has in June, to be carried out from the year 2015 in February of in 40% each, and in the June 30%."
5. According to article 17, 18 the following section including headline is attached:
§ 18. The Austrian labour market service has to evaluate the impact and the development of aid and measures for persons who have reached the 50 age and are longer than 180 days at the labour market service noted above, in 2016 and to report to the Federal Minister of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection about the results."
Amendment of the insolvency payment assurance Act
The bankruptcy fee assurance law, BGBl. No. 324/1977, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 35/2012, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 12 paragraph 3:
"(3) the surcharge referred to in paragraph 1 is Z 4 0.45 VH. from the contribution year 2015 The Federal Minister for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection must ensure that a balanced management of the insolvency compensation fund is guaranteed and the surcharge
1. to increase the estimated expenses of the current year or the following year, taking into account any reserves and the credit facilities according to § 13 para 3 is not covered to reduce 2. If taking into account the outcome of the balance sheet of the previous year, as well as the expected management financial statements of the current year and the following year according to estimates a surplus arises, which exceeds 20 vH of the average performance effort of this year."
2. paragraph 12 paragraph 6:
"(6) the management of the IEF-service GmbH has the Federal Minister of labour, to inform social and consumer protection regularly about the development of revenue and expenditure of the insolvency compensation fund. The Federal Minister for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has, taking into account the experiences of the statement of revenue and expenditure of the funds and the forecasts of the expected economic development to check whether the conditions for a change in the height of the bid referred to in paragraph 3."
3. paragraph 13 paragraph 2:
"(2) the Fund has to create an estimate and a balance sheet for each financial year (calendar year), as well as to write a business report. A preview of the following year is the estimate to connect. The estimate is to present before mid October of calendar year preceding the fiscal year, the balance sheet and the annual report until mid-October of the calendar year following the fiscal year. The balance sheet is to publish."
4. § 13 para 8 Nos. 1 and 2 are:
"1 on the estimates and to preview and to the balance sheet and the annual report referred to in paragraph 2;
2. prior to each change of the amount of the surcharge by regulation in accordance with § 12 section 3;"
5. after section 29 the following section 30 and heading is added:
"Entry into force of the amendment to the Federal Law Gazette I no. 30/2014"
"Article 30 article 12 par. 3 and para. 6 and § 13 para 2 and para 8 Nos. 1 and 2 in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 30/2014 with 1 may 2014 into force."
Modification of the service cheque law
The service cheques Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 45/2005, amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 114/2005, is amended as follows:
1 paragraph 4 section 3:
"(3) the price of the service cheques consists of the pay, the accident insurance contribution and the proportion of administrative costs. The accident insurance premiums and the proportion of administrative costs amount to together 2 vH of the payment, where the share of administrative costs is to make, which corresponds to the difference between the percentage of the accident insurance premium and 2 vH. The share of administrative costs is to be borne by the employer."
2. According to § 15 16 the following section is added:
"Section 16 § 4 para 3 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 30/2014 1 July 2014 into force."
Change of the General Social Security Act
The General Social Security Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 189/1955, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 187/2013, is amended as follows:
1 in § 51 para 1, the expression is replaced by the expression "1.3%" "1.4 vH" Z 2.
2 in § 53a para 1, the expression "1.4%" is replaced by the expression "1.3%".
2A. In article 669 is inserted after section 6 of the following paragraph 6a:
"(6a) has a person pursuant to para 6 immediately after the end of the fixed-term granted to pension of the insured event which reduced ability to work so is entitled to rehabilitation allowance, section 143a para 2 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 3/2013 so to apply, that the rehabilitation allowance to the extent is due to the last related, increased by 11.5% invalidity or disability pension, including the compensatory allowance paid to (section 293 paragraph 1) and the children grants (article 262) this worked." The pension insurance institution has retroactively officio to redetermine the amount of rehabilitation money, if the already approved rehabilitation allowance is lower than the least-related invalidity or disability pension within the meaning of the first sentence."
3. According to section 680, 681 the following section including headline is attached:
"Final provision to article 4 of the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 30/2014"
681. (1) § 51 para 1 subpara 2 and 53a para 1 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 30/2014 apply with 1 July 2014.
(2) § 669 para 6a as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 30/2014 shall retroactively 1 January 2014 into force and expiry of the 31 December 2015 override."