30. Federal Law, with which the Labour Market Policy-Finance Act, the Insolvency-Remuneration Assurance Act, the Service Cheque Act and the General Social Insurance Act are amended.
The National Council has decided:
Change of Labour Market Policy-Finance Law
Labour Market Policy-Finance Law, BGBl. No. 315/1994, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. I No 163/2013, shall be amended as follows:
1. The following sentence is added to Article 1 (3):
" In particular, aid and measures are for persons who are the 50. They have been completed and have been earmarked for more than 180 days in the labour market service for more than 180 days in order to cover the costs of benefits provided for in the AlVG. "
(2) The following paragraph 54 is added to § 10:
" (54) § 1 para. 3, § 13, § 14 and § 18 in the version of the Federal Law BGBl. I n ° 30/2014 will enter into force on 1 May 2014. "
3. In § 13, before the previous text, the sales designation "(1)" is inserted and the following paragraph 2 is added:
" (2) The ceiling for the covering of aid and measures for persons, the 50. In the year 2014 and in 2015, 100 million in 2014 and in 2015 each year, the labour market service has been completed for more than 180 days in the service of the labour market. € and € 150 million in 2016 These are to be used in the national average up to 60 vH for integration grants and combined wages as well as up to 40 vH for social economic enterprises and non-profit-making employment projects. "
4. § 14 reads:
" § 14. (1) The Federal Minister for Labour, Social Affairs and Consumer Protection has contributed to the bankruptcy fee fund as a contribution to the fulfilment of its obligations from 2011 onwards. New regulation of § 2 para. 8 by the Federal Act BGBl. I n ° 39/2011 as well as the abduction of § 2 para. 8 by the 2nd Stability Act 2012, BGBl. I n ° 35/2012, by contributions for persons, who are the 60. They have not yet completed the completion of additional additional measures.
(2) The funds concerned are to be dealt with in each case and to be deducted on the basis of a separate calculation of the main association of the Austrian social insurance institutions. The settlement shall be made in September of the following year. The difference between the abetting and the actual revenue recorded during the settlement is to be expected with the next subsequent abetting against. On the basis of a forecast on the basis of the data available up to that date, the Akontation on the development of employment and the income of the unemployment insurance (contribution) shall have employed persons who are employed by the 58. They have completed their life year.
(3) The allocation of appropriations for the year 2011 shall take place in December 2011 and from 2012 onwards respectively in October of the year in question. In 2014, in June, a down payment to the Acontation iHv, referred to in paragraph 2, will be carried out by 40% in February iHv in February iHv, and 30% in June. "
5. In accordance with § 17, the following § 18 and title shall be added:
§ 18. The Austrian Labour Market Service (Labour Market Service) has the effect and development of the aid and measures for persons who are responsible for the 50. They have completed their life year and have been more than 180 days in the labour market service to evaluate in 2016 and report to the Federal Minister for Labour, Social Affairs and Consumer Protection on the results. "
Amendment of the Insolvency-Remuneration Assurance Act
The Bankruptcy-Remuneration Assurance Act, BGBl. No. 324/1977, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. I No 35/2012, shall be amended as follows:
1. § 12 (3) reads:
" (3) The surcharge in accordance with paragraph 1 Z 4 shall be 0.45 vH from the 2015 contribution year. The Federal Minister for Labour, Social Affairs and Consumer Protection must ensure that a balanced building of the insolvency fee fund is guaranteed and that the contract is awarded.
, where the estimated cost of the current year or the following year is not covered, taking into account any reserves and the credit facilities provided for in Article 13 (3),
, if, taking into account the result of the balance sheet for the previous year and the expected financial statements of the current year and the following year, a surplus is obtained, the 20 vH of the average Performance outlay these years exceed. "
2. § 12 (6) reads:
" (6) The management of IEF-Service GmbH has to inform the Federal Minister for Labour, Social Affairs and Consumer Protection on a regular basis about the development of revenues and expenses of the insolvency fee fund. The Federal Minister for Labour, Social Affairs and Consumer Protection, taking into account the experience of the Fund's revenue and expenditure development and the forecasts on the expected economic development, has to examine whether the The conditions for a change in the amount of the allowance provided for in paragraph 3 are met. "
Section 13 (2) reads as follows:
" (2) For each financial year (calendar year), the Fund shall draw up an estimate and a balance sheet and shall draw up a business report. The estimates shall be followed by a preview of the following year. The estimate shall be submitted by mid-October of the calendar year preceding the financial year, the balance sheet and the annual report by mid-October of the calendar year following the financial year. The balance sheet must be published. "
4. § 13 (8) (1) and (2) are:
on the estimates and preview as well as on the balance sheet and the annual report referred to in paragraph 2;
before any change in the height of the surcharge by regulation in accordance with § 12 para. 3; "
5. In accordance with § 29, the following § 30 together with the title is added:
" Entry into force of the Novelle BGBl. I No 30/2014
§ 30. § 12 (3) and (6) and 13 (2) and (8) (8) (1) and (2) in the version of the Federal Law BGBl. I n ° 30/2014 will enter into force on 1 May 2014. "
Amendment of the Act on Service Cheques
The Act on Service Cheques, BGBl. I n ° 45/2005, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. I n ° 114/2005, shall be amended as follows:
1. § 4 (3) reads:
" (3) The price of the service cheque consists of the remuneration, the accident insurance contribution and the administrative cost share. The accident insurance contribution and the administrative cost share amount to 2 vH of the remuneration, whereby the administrative cost share is to be paid at that level, which of the difference between the percentage of the accident insurance contribution and 2 vH . The administrative cost share shall be borne by the service provider. "
2. In accordance with § 15, the following § 16 is added:
" § 16. § 4 (3) in the version of the Federal Law BGBl. I n ° 30/2014 will enter into force on 1 July 2014. "
Amendment of the General Social Insurance Act
The General Social Security Act, BGBl. I n ° 189/1955, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. I No 187/2013, shall be amended as follows:
1. In § 51 paragraph 1 Z 2 the expression "1,4 vH" by the expression "1.3%" replaced.
2. In Section 53a (1), the expression "1.4%" by the expression "1.3%" replaced.
2a. In § 669, the following paragraph 6 (6a) is inserted:
" (6a) If a person according to paragraph 6 has the right to rehabilitation money immediately after the end of the pension from the insured case of the reduced work ability, § 143a (2) is in the version of the Federal Law BGBl. I n ° 3/2013 in such a way that the rehabilitation allowance is due to the extent of the most recent, 11.5% increase in invalidity or occupational disability, including the compensatory allowance provided for this purpose (Section 293 (1)) and the compensatory allowance for that purpose. Children's subsidies (§ 262). The pension insurance institution has to redefine the amount of the rehabilitation money retroactively from its own point of view if the rehabilitation allowance already granted is lower than the most recent invalidity or invalidity pension in the pension insurance institution. The sense of the first sentence. "
3. In accordance with § 680, the following § 681 shall be added together with the heading:
" Final provision on Art. 4 of the Federal Law BGBl. I No 30/2014
§ 681. (1) § § 51 (1) Z 2 and 53a (1) in the version of the Federal Law BGBl. I n ° 30/2014 will enter into force on 1 July 2014.
(2) § 669 (6a) in the version of the Federal Law BGBl. I n ° 30/2014 is retroactive with 1. Jänner 2014 in force and with expiry of 31 December 2015. "