112. Regulation of the Federal Minister for defence and sports on the ambulance and the hospital care of dependants
On the basis of article 21 par. 3 of the army charges Act 2001, Federal Law Gazette I no. 31/2001, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 181/2013, is prescribed:
§ 1. The average cost for the ambulance of the beneficiary is each
1. with an army-own vehicle €1.64 per kilometer and 2 army own helicopter per flight hour a) for a Primäreinzeltransport 5 €417,60 and b) for a Primärdoppeltransport 2 €708,80 per person.
§ 2. The average cost for the hospital care of the beneficiaries in an army-own Sanitätseinrichtung is each
1. for a stationary care €602,41 per day and 2 for out-patient treatment €47,80 per treatment.
3. (1) this regulation with 1 July 2014 into force.
(2) with expiration of 30 June 2014 occurs Ordinance of the Federal Minister of defence about the transport of the sick and the hospital care of beneficiaries, Federal Law Gazette II No. 162/2011, override.