135. Regulation of the Federal Minister for science, research and economy on the professional training for the teaching profession hairdresser and wig-maker (stylist / in) (hairdresser and wig-maker (stylist/in) training regulations)
On the basis of articles 8 and 24 of the vocational training Act (BAG), Federal Law Gazette No. 142/1969, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 129/2013, is prescribed:
Teaching hairdresser and wig-maker (stylist / in)
1. (1) the teaching profession hairdresser and wig-maker (stylist / in) is decorated with an apprenticeship of three years.
(2) in the apprenticeship contracts, teaching certificates, apprenticeship completion certificates and pretty is the teaching profession in the form of the corresponding to the gender of the teaching (Barber and wig maker (stylist) or hairdresser and dancing (stylist)).
§ 2. Through the vocational training in teaching and in the vocational school shall hairdresser and wigmaker in the teaching profession (stylist / in) trained apprentice be enabled, to be able to perform the following activities professionally, independently and autonomously, to be taken into account where the required systematic use of exercise heads of training is:
1 handling, maintenance and disinfection of to use tools and equipment, 2. create and creating hairstyles for men and women, including professional communication and consultation, 3. shaving, 4. perform the hair, skin and nail care and nail design, 5. apply decorative cosmetics, 6 sale of all relevant products and relevant advice, 7 make and maintain hair replacement of whatsoever, 8 making masks , 9 apply the color theory and the optical effects of colour, 10 permanent shaping of the hair.
§ 3 (1) for the training in the teaching profession hairdresser and wig-maker (stylist / in) the following job description is set. The specified skills and knowledge are starting to give graduates the apprentice to carry out qualified activities on behalf of the career profile that includes in particular independent planning, performing, check and optimize at the latest in the specified year.
1st year of training
2. year of apprenticeship
3rd year of training
Knowledge of the operational and legal form of the institution
Knowledge of the organizational structure and the roles and responsibilities of each operating area
Introduction to the tasks, industry position, and the offer of the teaching
Knowledge of the market position and the customer base of the institution
Interdisciplinary training (skills) in the way of developing the professional knowledge and skills is to be taken into account on the following multi-disciplinary competencies of the apprentice:
Develop methodological skills, eg solutions, information independently obtain, select, and organize, make decisions etc.
Social skills, eg in team work, staff members lead etc.
Articulate personal competence, E.g. self-confidence and self-assurance, readiness training, needs and interests etc.
Target groups communicate communicative competence, E.g. with customers, supervisors, colleagues and other categories of persons; English master industry - and operation-course level to contest of everyday and technical discussions
Work principles, eg care, reliability, responsibility, punctuality etc.
Customer orientation: in the Centre of all activities in the operation has the orientation on the needs of the inside of of customers, taking into account the safety to stand
Ergonomic design of workplace
Knowledge and handling of materials, tools, and products of the Department, as well as their properties, mode of action and uses, as well as their proper disposal; Basic knowledge of the subject-related biology, chemistry and physics
Handling, maintenance and storage to use tools, tools and gadgets
Disinfecting and cleaning to use tools, equipment and AIDS
Vocationally oriented communication, dealing with customers, as well as conducting consulting and sales calls
Vocationally oriented communication; Lead expert, personality-related consulting and sales calls
Knowledge of English terms
Knowledge of the biological bases of the hands and fingernails: structure, growth, maintenance and changes. Knowledge and skills of the hand and nail care
Knowledge of the biological bases of the hands and fingernails: structure, growth, maintenance and changes. Perform nail care and decorative nail design
Basic knowledge of scalp and hair: structure, growth, function, cleaning, maintenance, diagnosis and changes. Knowledge and skills of different head massage techniques
Creating treatment plans for hair and scalp, learning and appropriate based on skills for practice
Creating treatment plans for hair and scalp, run the different treatment options
Basic knowledge of the skin. Identify the skin type and skin condition. Clean the skin and knowledge about the creation of compresses for regeneration of the skin
Knowledge of different skin treatment options, note of the changes in the skin
Apply compresses. Applying and removing masks and wraps as preparation for the decorative cosmetic
Color cosmetics: knowledge and skills of the eyebrow and eyelash dyeing as well as eyebrow shapes, basic knowledge of the makeup techniques
Color cosmetics: knowledge and skills of the eyebrow shaping, creating different makeups for different occasions; Knowledge of the attaching and removing artificial eyelashes
Color cosmetics: creating different makeups for different occasions, special make-up techniques, also in terms of the activity a makeup artists / Visagist, colour and type consultation; Knowledge about creating Eyelash extension and compression
Basic knowledge of shaving and face care related as well as handling the razor
Knowledge and skills of shaving the facial and the form - and cutting techniques for beards
Knowledge and skills of the beard dyeing
Basic knowledge of basic hair cutting and its graphical representation
Knowledge and skills of hair cutting in different techniques, (also using a training head) and their graphic representation
Performing a fashionable hair cutting techniques on the client and their graphic representation
Basic knowledge of different winding techniques for perms, also using exercise minds. Knowledge and skills of the fixing process
Creating perms different winding techniques; Knowledge of creating Eyelash perms
Creating perms on customers; Knowledge of creating Eyelash perms
Knowledge and skills of the different forming relationship wise Einlegetechniken, water wave, such as the hand-laid, Papillotier - and wrapping techniques. Blow drying using different brushes and techniques to practice heads
Perform various insertion and hair dryer techniques at the head of the exercise and to the customer / to the customer
Perform various insertion and dryer techniques on the client / to the customer
Design of simple hairstyles, including the practice head
Figures of fashionable hairstyles, including the practice head
Images of hairstyles, even using parts of hair replacement and hair jewelry to customers / on the client, dealing with long hair to style party hairstyles
Knowledge about how to create different styles (Ausfrisier - Finishtechniken)
Create the hairstyle finish considering the techniques corresponding to the respective fashion and products, using practice heads
Create the hairstyle finish considering the techniques corresponding to the respective fashion and products most customers on the customer
Basic knowledge of color theory and their optical effects as the basis for the change in color
Knowledge of the techniques and skills which lead to color changes
Performing tints and dyes to the customers. Colour and type consultation as well as applying color-changing products and the different working techniques
Basic knowledge of hair working
Knowledge of the production of hair replacement: poetry, knotting, cords, and sewing; Knowledge of the application of hair extensions and hair thickening
Poetry, knotting, cords, sewing, Tambourieren; Knowledge of the application of hair extensions and hair thickening
Identify the different types of hair for hair replacement
Knowledge of cleaning, grooming, and Frisierens of wigs and hair replacement parts
Clean, maintain, cutting and styling wigs and hair replacement parts, as well as manufacture of hair replacement parts
Knowledge of mask making and creating masks and special effects by using industry-standard materials
Basic knowledge in the wellness area
Basic knowledge of the operating costs, their influence and their effects
Knowledge of the obligations arising from the apprenticeship contract (§§ 9 and 10 BAG)
Knowledge content and aim of the training as well as significant relevant training opportunities
The teaching profession-relevant measures and regulations to protect of the environment: basic knowledge of operational measures for the sensible use of energy in terms of profession-related work; Basic knowledge of the residues covered work relating to job-related and their separation, recycling and disposal of waste
Knowledge of accident hazards and first aid measures as well as the relevant safety regulations and the relevant regulations for the protection of life and health including those relating to hygiene
Basic knowledge of the notice requiring labour legislation
(2) in the case of mediation of all job positions is the provisions of the children's and youth employment law, BGBl. No. 599/1987, (KJGB) to meet.
Final apprenticeship examination
4. (1) divided the final apprenticeship examination in a theoretical and a practical test.
(2) the theoretical exam includes the objects expertise, technical drawing and economic account.
(3) the theoretical test is omitted when / the candidate has demonstrated the goal of teaching the last class of technical vocational school or the successful completion of a vocational middle or higher school replacement of the apprenticeship.
(4) the practical examination includes the items of inspection work and consultation.
General terms and conditions
§ 5 (1) has the theoretical exam in writing. She can be performed together for a larger number of examination candidates, if this is possible without affecting the course of the examination. The theoretical exam can be in computerised form, but all essential steps for the examination Board must be comprehensible.
(2) the theory test is basically before the practical test to hold.
(3) the tasks have the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to meet scope and level. You are to explain the test candidates on the occasion of the task separately.
(4) the written works of / the candidates / in are to be marked accordingly.
Section 6 (1) has the test to include brief replies to questions from all the following areas:
1. materials and tools, 2. Tools and devices, 3. structure of the skin, hair and nail, knowledge of the hair, skin and nail diseases, 4. relevant color theory.
(2) the test can be checked in the programmed form with questionnaires. In this case, ten tasks to make are from each area.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(4) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
7. (1) has the test according to cover the appearance of head shapes and hairstyles.
(2) the duties are to provide that she can be performed in 75 minutes.
(3) the examination is to end after 90 minutes.
Section 8 (1) has the test to include two simple calculation examples.
(2) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 30 minutes.
(3) the examination is to stop after 40 minutes.
§ 9 (1) has the test work to include following tasks according to the instructions of the Committee, taking into consideration paragraph 2:
1 Lady operation: as samples of your work hand-laid water waves are one-third of a practice head about, to put Papillots on one-third and one third length shaft winder. A updo hairstyle - is possible with hair jewelry and hair replacement - to insert and off to fudge. Perform is a color change, where all the techniques that lead to the desired color change are allowed including written shade determination on the own model. Perform is a fashionable women's haircut with a blow-dry, and on the resulting color as well as the visible hair dryer technology value is. During the reaction time of the hair color is a complete nail care on one hand. The fingernails are to paint, two finger nails is a nail design to perform.
2. decorative cosmetics: eyebrow and eyelash dyeing, forms the eyebrows, making judging the skin as well as with previous facial cleansing are day-make-up.
3. Mr control: a complete fashionable Mr. service, consisting of carry out compresses, shaving, hair cut with head wash, head and face massage and a modern finish.
4. hair work: according to the examination Board is to make maximum 3 cm easy German interest and 2 cm English stripes and as a tying 3 square centimeters easy tying knots on stiff tulle.
(2) the examination Board has, taking into consideration the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the professional practice requirements each candidates / to a test work, which can be performed in six hours a day. When the task is stored if at all possible on successful tests before an examination Board of the competent State Guild, which was set up with the approval of the respective country Berufsausbildungsbeirates to be taken into account.
(3) for the assessment, the following criteria are decisive:
1 accuracy assessment of hair and skin, 2. proper handling and applying the instruments and apparatus, 3. care, accuracy in the application, implementation and work execution.
(4) the examination is to end after seven hours of work.
§ 10 (1) is the technical discussion to place before the entire Commission.
(2) the consultation is to develop practical activities out. This is the practical knowledge using terms of / the candidates / in to determine.
(3) the topic has the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to comply with. This test specimens, models, information boards are to be used demonstration objects and tools. Questions about protective measures and accident prevention, as well as relevant hygiene regulations are to be included. Also is careful to take while on the subject of "Consultation".
(4) the consultation is scheduled for each candidates / take in 15 minutes. An extension to a maximum of ten minutes has to be carried out, in some cases when the Audit Commission otherwise a doubtless assess the performance of / the candidates / in is impossible
11. (1) the final apprenticeship examination can be repeated.
(2) in the case of the repetition of the exam, only the test items assessed with "Not enough" must be checked.
§ 12 (1) in accordance with § 8 paragraph 12 BAG by way of derogation from § 8 ABS. 5 BAG the following provisions regarding the ratios set.
(2) the following ratios relating to the ratio of the number of apprentices to the number of employed in the operation, professionally appropriately trained persons are set:
1. a relevant technically trained person two apprentices, 2.
two relevant technically trained people two apprentices, 3. three professional technicians trained person three apprentices, 4 four relevant technically trained people four apprentices, 5 on two other relevant technically trained people a another apprentice.
(3) professionally relevant trained people are:
1 commercial rights holders, 2 commercial Managing Director, 3. relevant trainers, 4 persons, the the final apprenticeship examination in the teaching profession hairdresser and wigmaker (stylist / in), in the teaching profession Barber and wig maker (stylist) / hairdresser and dancing (stylist), in the teaching profession Barber and wig maker (stylist) or in the teaching profession read have filed, 5 persons, the the final apprenticeship examination in one to the teaching profession hairdresser and wig-maker (stylist / in) related teaching have filed and at least two years were technically relevant active , 6 people who at least five years were professionally relevant work and activities with qualified have done.
(4) on the ratios are in the last four months of their apprenticeship trainees and apprentices, those of section 28 or section 29 of the BAG at least two years of training have been replaced using not to offer them.
(5) on the ratios, trained persons who are only temporary or temporary in the operation, not to count are technically relevant.
(6) an instructor / a trainer is to count BAG as a relevant technically trained person in determining the ratio referred to in § 8, subsection 5. However, if he or she is entrusted with training responsibilities in more than an educator, he or she is as a professionally relevant skilled person at the ratios of all professions to count, in which he or she trains apprentices.
(7) the following ratio figures concerning the ratio of the number of apprentices to the number of instructors engaged in the operation are to comply with:
1. on two apprentices at least a well-defined, the not only with training responsibilities entrusted is.
2. on three apprentices at least a well-defined, the exclusively with training responsibilities entrusted is.
The ratio referred to in paragraph 2 may not be exceeded.
Entry into force and final provisions
13. (1) this regulation with 1 July 2014 into force.
(2) the regulation of the vocational training in the apprenticeship Barber and wig maker (stylist) / hairdresser and dancing (stylist), Federal Law Gazette II No. 453/2004, occurs without prejudice to paragraph 4 upon the expiry of 30 June 2014 override.
(3) apprentices, who are trained Barber and wig maker (stylist) / hairdresser and dancing (stylist) on June 30, 2014 in the teaching profession, can be trained according to the regulation mentioned in paragraph 2 to the end of the agreed upon apprenticeship continue and able to face up to one year after the expiry of the agreed upon apprenticeship to the final apprenticeship examination on the basis of examination requirements contained in the regulation referred to in paragraph 2.
(4) the apprenticeship completed Barber and wig maker (stylist) / hairdresser and dancing (stylist) in accordance with the regulation listed in paragraph 2 in the teaching profession is on the apprenticeship in the teaching profession hairdresser and wig-maker (stylist / in) this regulation fully into account.