137. Regulation of the Federal Minister for science, research and economy on the professional training for the teaching profession pharmaceutical commercial Assistant (pharmaceutical commercial assistant training regulations)
On the basis of §§ 8, 24 and 27 of the vocational training Act (BAG), Federal Law Gazette No. 142/1969, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 129/2013, is prescribed:
Teaching pharmaceutical commercial Assistant
1. (1) the teaching pharmaceutical commercial Assistant (PCA) is decorated with an apprenticeship of three years.
(2) in the apprenticeship contracts, teaching certificates, apprenticeship completion certificates and pretty is the teaching profession in the corresponding to the gender of the trade form (pharmaceutical commercial Assistant or pharmaceutical commercial Assistant).
§ 2. In the teaching profession, trained apprentices are pharmaceutical commercial Assistant for dual vocational training in teaching and vocational school following activities qualified, professionally, independently and autonomously execute: 1 goods need to determine and work on the assortment policy, 2. goods order and deliveries check, 3. goods properly store and manage warehouse, 4. prepare the product range for the sale and sale meet present 5. Apotheker/innen pharmaceutical activities (particularly in production, , Testing and dispensing of medicines) support, customers advise 6 within the framework of tax expertise and goods sale, 7 calculate prices, properly handle 8 with medical prescriptions and regulations, Bills put 9, especially in health insurance carriers, 10 on the commercial control and control work with, 11 do administrative work with the use of operational information and communication technology (E.g. correspondence, payments, collection of statistical indicators) , working with 12 on the marketing activities of the company.
§ 3 (1) for the training is is to set the following job description. The specified skills and knowledge are starting to give graduates the apprentice to carry out qualified activities on behalf of the career profile that includes in particular independent planning, performing, check and optimize at the latest in the specified year.
1st year of training
2. year of apprenticeship
3rd year of training
Interdisciplinary training (skills) in the way of developing the professional knowledge and skills is to be taken into account on the following multi-disciplinary competencies of the apprentice:
Develop methodological skills, eg solutions, information independently obtain, select, and organize, make decisions etc.
Social skills, eg in team work, staff members lead etc.
Articulate personal competence, E.g. self-confidence and self-assurance, readiness training, needs and interests etc.
Target groups communicate communicative competence, E.g. with customers, supervisors, colleagues and other categories of persons; English master industry - and operation-course level to contest of everyday and technical discussions
Work principles, eg care, reliability, responsibility, punctuality etc.
Customer orientation: in the Centre of all activities in the operation has the orientation on the needs of clients and customers, taking into account the safety to stand
Tasks and market position of the institution
Knowledge of the premises and its purpose
Knowledge of the tasks and duties of Pharmacy health care
Knowledge of market position, the location influences, the customer base with its shopping habits and customer behavior
Knowledge of various professional groups and people, tasks and areas of responsibility
Knowledge of the law and the form of the institution
Basic knowledge of the important for the teaching and the apprentice authorities, social security institutions and voluntary and legal advocacy organizations of employers and workers
Basic knowledge of occupational risks and their insurance options
Hygiene and safety
Knowledge and application of professional - and company-specific rules on the hygiene of
Knowledge of risks of accidents, as well as relevant safety regulations
Knowledge of the dangers associated with the handling of chemicals and pharmaceutical raw materials
Training in the dual system
Knowledge of the obligations arising from the apprenticeship contract (§§ 9 and 10 BAG)
Knowledge content and aim of the training as well as significant relevant training opportunities
Basic knowledge of the notice requiring labour legislation
Information and communication technology
Knowledge of the operational institutions of information and communication technology
Carrying out information and communication technology applications (such as word processing, address files, statistics, Internet, E-Mail, expediting and storage)
Basic knowledge of data protection
Goods, raw materials and services
Range of goods and services
Knowledge of operational processes and the operational movement of goods
Knowing the expectations of customers, practitioners, health insurance companies and public/health policy
Knowledge of the product assortment in terms of professional classification, width, depth, origin, property, uses and the legal Association
Knowledge and application of the trade and industry product names, nomenclature and terminology
Basic knowledge of the lookup options in the literature including information support
Knowledge of medicines, pharmacy common drugs, pharmaceutical raw materials and other pharmacy products
Basic knowledge of the goods which may emit pharmaceutical commercial assistants
Knowledge of goods that may emit pharmaceutical commercial assistants and their effect
Contribute to the environmentally sound disposal of pharmaceuticals and chemicals
Knowledge of the usual pharmacy services
Health, nutrition and cosmetics
Knowledge of health determinants and issues as well as practical approaches to improving the overall health as well as disease prevention and treatment
Knowledge of nutrition-relevant factors and issues, as well as practical approaches to improve nutrition
Knowledge of issues in the skin care and cosmetics, as well as of practical approaches to the health of the skin and its appendages
Basic knowledge about the products used in the cosmetic, personal care and hygiene, about their properties,- and how you can use
Knowledge of trends in the health care segment
Participation in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products
Vessels and equipment
Work with and marking of storage and dispensing containers
Functional applying and managing pharmacy common devices, as well as detecting failures of equipment and correct simple errors
Integrate newly purchased pharmaceutical raw materials in the warehouse and contribute to identity verification
Apply the laboratory steps such as weighing, volumetric measurement, temperature measurement, crushing, mixing, melting, seven, decanting, Kolieren, filtering, pressing, drying, distilling, sterilizing
Involvement in the manufacture of packaging
Involvement in the manufacture of preparations pharmacy common dosage forms, in particular by tea mixtures, solutions, syrups, suspensions, tinctures, ointments, pastes, gels, powder mixes, capsules, suppositories and eye drops
Contribute to Elaborationsaufzeichnungen and test protocols
Work on in-process controls
Knowledge of the peculiarities in dealing with ethanol
Basic knowledge of homeopathic preparations
Occupation-specific descriptions and calculations
Knowledge of the relevant foreign language technical terms and abbreviations
Perform professional work calculations
Purchase and sale
Assist in determining the need for goods
Determine the demand for goods
Knowledge of company-specific shopping opportunities and sources of supply
Knowledge of organizational implementation of purchasing, check order proposals
Contribute to the purchase of goods
Basic knowledge of agreements relating to the purchase, such as conditions of purchase, delivery and payment
Collecting, editing, and testing of offers
Monitoring of delivery dates
Measures in case of delay in delivery
Acceptance of goods
Knowledge of product groups and their company-specific treatment and inclusion in the warehouse
Goods over and check supplies
Detecting defects and damage to goods and packaging
Measures for defects and damage to goods and packaging
Basic knowledge of addiction poison law
Assisting in the addictive poison takeover and informed of the leadership of the addiction gift book
Goods and raw material storage
Knowledge of the storage requirements at the pharmacy according to pharmacy regulations, in particular for medicinal products, additional assortment, poisons, and laboratory chemicals
Check and manage the camp taking on order, security and efficiency, check the goods consumption periods and expiration dates
Knowledge of operational storage organization
Prepare the goods and packaging materials for sale
Knowledge of the pricing rules, as well as perform the pricing
Merchandising and sales promotion
Assisting in the design and bid out the goods
Designing and offering shows the goods
Knowledge of permissible advertising material and promotional items
Knowledge of sales promotion and its borders
Assist in the planning, organization and implementation of promotional and advertising activities
Sales and customer service
Note of the organizational handling of the sale
Holding a sales conversation under the guidance
Knowledge of proper attitude toward customers
Advise customers and goods in order to sell the tax competence, if necessary, transfer the call to the pharmacist
Knowledge about the tax rules for medicinal products, medicinal products and other goods
Support the Apotheker/innen distribution of medicines
Knowledge of the customary treatment of complaints and of operational goods Exchange
Complaints and wishes of the Exchange behavior
Knowledge of the customary measures against shoplifting and shoplifting behavior
Determine the sale price
Basic knowledge of the drug tariff
How to calculate the prices
Knowledge of the goods directories
Handling of sales operations with the cash system used in the operation by means of cash and non-cash payment
Produce invoices, calculating sales tax
Cost accounting and pricing
Basic knowledge of accounting procedures
Basic knowledge of the operational costs of their influence and impact on the profitability
Basic knowledge of industry-specific taxes and charges
Working with the inventory
Knowledge of meaning and task of the inventory
Knowledge of highways valuation
Settlement with the health insurance carriers
Basic knowledge of the different types of medical prescriptions and regulations
Basic knowledge about the handling of the settlement with the health insurance carriers
Participation in the accounting
Knowledge of company-specific payment transactions with suppliers and suppliers, clients and customers, authorities, money - and credit institutions
Participation in payment transactions
Knowledge of the customary procedure for late payment
Perform simple work for late payment
Basic knowledge of accounting and the company accounting documents (2) with the mediation of all job positions is the provisions of the children's and Ju-— Employment Act, BGBl. No. 599/1987, (KJBG) to meet.
Final apprenticeship examination
4. (1) divided the final apprenticeship examination in a theoretical and a practical test.
(2) the theoretical exam includes commercial computing and accounting items.
(3) the theoretical test is omitted if he/it the last class of technical vocational school has positively completed examination candidate or demonstrated by the successful completion of a vocational middle or higher school replacement of the apprenticeship.
(4) the practical examination includes items 1 business case in the pharmacy, 2. drugs and chemicals customer, 3. health, nutrition and cosmetics, 4. chemistry, physics and laboratory technology and 5 sales practices in the pharmacy.
(5) in the subject of drugs and chemicals customer a drug collection of 40 drugs and a herbarium with 20 medicinal plants is by the examination candidates to submit.
General terms and conditions
5. (1) is the theoretical exam in principle to organise the practical examination.
(2) the theoretical examination has in writing (by hand or on a PC) to be carried out. She can perform together under inclusion of the written works of the objects "Business process in the pharmacy", "drugs and chemicals customer" and "health, nutrition and cosmetics" for a larger number of examination candidates, if this is possible without affecting the course of the examination.
(3) the tasks have the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to meet scope and level. You are to explain the test candidates on the occasion of the task separately.
(4) the written works of / the candidates / in are to be marked accordingly.
Section 6 (1) the examination shall include following tasks areas: 1 percent accounts, 2. final invoices, 3. simple calculation.
(2) the use of computing remedies and formulas is allowed.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes. The test is to end after 75 minutes.
Section 7 (1) has the test to cover more, but at least five bookings by business cases.
(2) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes. The test is to end after 75 minutes.
Business case in the Pharmacy
Section 8 (1) has the test to be carried out in writing and orally. It is with a touch.
(2) the written work has to include a business case including the associated font and payments related to the pharmacy, and to extend to the following areas: 1 procurement 2. acceptance of goods, detection, goods and raw material storage, 3 profession-specific calculations, 4. pricing, 5 sales accounting, 6 clearing with the health insurance bodies.
Questions about calculating requirements can be included.
(3) the examination Board has, taking into consideration the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the professional practice requirements each candidates / to a written work, which can be worked out in 90 minutes. It is to end after 120 minutes. The written work can run also in computerised form where all essential steps for the examination Board must be comprehensible.
(4) section 5 applies in addition for the written work.
(5) the oral part is to place before the entire Commission and has to extend the basis of the written work on the questions related to this work practical evaluation of different. The topic has the purpose of teaching auditing and professional practice to comply with requirements and must be on a period of 15 minutes. An extension to a maximum of 5 minutes has to be carried out, in some cases when the Audit Commission otherwise a doubtless assess the performance of the / the candidates / in is not possible.
Drugs and chemicals customer
§ 9 (1) has the test to be carried out in writing and orally. It is with a touch.
(2) the written work has focused on the description of drugs listed in the regulation of differentiation with regard to the definition, preparation, application, to extend effect and levy and the description of chemicals and raw materials with regard to the product-specific legislation, definition, labelling and tax.
(3) the examination Board has, taking into consideration the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the professional practice requirements each candidates / to a written work, which can be worked out in 60 minutes. It is to end after 90 minutes. The written work can run also in computerised form where all essential steps for the examination Board must be comprehensible.
(4) section 5 applies in addition for the written work.
(5) the oral part is to place before the entire Commission and has starting from the written work on the practical evaluation of various issues with this work in regard to information and advising customers on the application, impact and use of medicines and medicinal raw materials, to extend the relevant Latin and international nomenclature and the labelling and tax regulations (labelling). The topic has the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and professional practice to comply with requirements and must be on a period of ten minutes. An extension to a maximum of ten minutes has to be carried out, in some cases when the Audit Commission otherwise a doubtless assess the performance of the / the candidates / in is not possible.
Health, nutrition and cosmetics
§ 10 (1) has the test to be carried out in writing and orally. It is with a touch.
(2) the written work has to extend practice-relevant questions to improve overall health including disease prevention and treatment, nutrition and cosmetics. It is so, that she can be prepared in 30 minutes. It is to end after 45 minutes.
(3) section 5 applies in addition for the written work.
(4) the oral part is to place before the entire Committee and focused on the information and advice by customers on goods to the preservation and promotion of the health, nutrition, food supplements and dietary foods and body care and cosmetics to cover, where the following areas to include are: 1. quality and use-related knowledge of these goods, 2nd sales office, 3. initiation of additional sales , 4. handling of complaints.
The theme has the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to comply with. Taking on the range of the institution and the specific characteristics of the Department, the examination in the form of a most lively sales pitch is to lead. On sales-related legal provisions and professional rules of the Department is to take caution.
(5) the oral part of the examination is scheduled for each candidates / take at least 15 minutes. She is to finish after 20 minutes. An extension to a maximum of ten minutes has to be carried out, in some cases when the Audit Commission otherwise a doubtless assess the performance of the / the candidates / in is not possible.
Chemistry, physics and laboratory technology
§ 11 (1) has the test to be carried out with a laboratory examination paper and an oral exam. It is with a touch.
(2) the examination Board has, taking into consideration the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the professional practice requirements each candidates / to a laboratory task, which extends to implementing a pharmacy-normal lab work along with logging. The laboratory technical test work is by at least one member of an examination Committee to oversee. She has typically 30 minutes to take and is to end after 60 minutes in any case.
(3) the oral part is to place before the entire Committee and has been on basics of the chemical, to cover physics and laboratory technology, and in particular 1 the knowledge and use of the equipment, 2. knowledge of the main raw materials and laboratory chemicals and dealing with them, 3 basic knowledge of pharmaceutical production of forms of, 4. knowledge and application of the main measurement procedures, pharmaceutical technical work including documentation and control 5 include.
(4) the oral part of the examination has to refer to the laboratory technical test work and to candidates for each / take in at least 10 minutes. He is to stop after 15 minutes. An extension to a maximum of ten minutes has to be carried out, in some cases when the Audit Commission otherwise a doubtless assess the performance of the / the candidates / in is not possible.
Sales practices in the Pharmacy
12. (1) the examination has to be made orally before the entire Commission and to extend to the following areas: 1 product presentation and sales promotion, 2. sales preparation, 3. sale of goods and customer service, 4 additional sales, 5. treatment of complaints.
(2) the topic has the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to comply with. Taking on the range of the institution and the specific characteristics of the Department, the examination in the form of a most lively sales conversation is to lead. On sales-related legal provisions and professional rules of the Department is to take caution.
(3) the examination shall for each candidates / take at least 15 minutes. She is to finish after 20 minutes. An extension to a maximum of ten minutes has to be carried out, in some cases when the Audit Commission otherwise a doubtless assess the performance of the / the candidates / in is not possible.
13. (1) the final apprenticeship examination can be repeated.
(2) in the case of the repetition of the exam, only the examination items rated "Insufficient" must be checked.
Limited additional testing
§ 14. After successfully final apprenticeship examination in teaching Drogist/in can in accordance with § 27 ABS. 2 BAG a limited additional check in the teaching profession, pharmaceutical commercial assistant be filed. Covering on the objects "Business process in the pharmacy", "chemistry, physics and laboratory technology" as well as "Sales practices in the pharmacy".
Entry into force and final provisions
15. (1) this regulation with 1 July 2014 into force.
(2) the training regulations for the teaching profession pharmaceutical commercial Assistant, Federal Law Gazette II No. 407/2001, as last amended by the regulation of Federal Law Gazette II No. 142/2011, is without prejudice to paragraph 3 at the end of 30 June 2014 override.
(3) apprentices, pharmaceutical commercial Assistant trained in the teaching profession on June 30, 2014, can be trained in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 2 to the end of the agreed upon apprenticeship continue and can compete pharmaceutical commercial Assistant on the basis of examination requirements contained in the training regulations referred to in paragraph 2 until a year after the agreed upon apprenticeship to the final apprenticeship examination in the teaching profession.
(4) the lumberyards, in the teaching profession, pharmaceutical commercial assistance-led training regulations were completed in accordance with the in paragraph 2, are fully expect pharmaceutical commercial assistance pursuant to this regulation on the apprenticeship in the teaching profession.